Biden Won’t Be Speaking at Notre Dame Commencement After 4,300 Students and Alumni Demand He Not Be Invited

Biden Won’t Be Speaking at Notre Dame Commencement After 4,300 Students and Alumni Demand He Not Be Invited

23 May 2021 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks

Joe Biden is breaking from tradition and will not speak at the Notre Dame Commencement after 4,300 staff and alumni signed a petition demanding that he not be invited.​

The White House claims that Biden will not be attending due to a “scheduling conflict.”

Comment:
Hmmm...., The most popular president in US history.... I think not!
Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din is not wanted anywhere. From Louisiana to Notre Dame, the illegitmate occupier has been rejected. Real popular guy at 80 million strong!
No honest American believes that Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din received more votes than President Trump and no true Christian could ever support a baby-killing Democrat who porports himself to be a Catholic.
Notre Dame invited him smart guy.
and then the traitor, beijing xiden LIES and says its a scheduling thing....NO ASSHOLE XIDEN....THEY SAID DONT BOTHER
Prove it. I dare you.

here comes the dodge n insult... wait for it...
xiden Won’t Be Speaking at Notre Dame Commencement-- After 4,300 Students and Alumni Demand He Not Be Invited....can you read or no? i mean it was right in front of your face....duh
It also says that he was invited by the school and backed out because of a scheduling conflict. The author is trying to tie the students in as a factor which there is no proof of. So you’re choosing to believe the assumptive parts of the article and not the factual parts. Funny but not surprising.
it’s factual there was a petition after the invite was given

there is no proof of a scheduling conflict

geez, the daily schedule is released regularly and it shows he’s done doing a thing most days by 1pm and going to his bunker in Delaware most weekends...
Yes there was a petition... so what? Do you have proof that the petition led to Biden being uninvited by the school? No you don’t.

you have a White House statement saying there was a scheduling conflict. What other proof do you want? You think they are lying? If so do you have proof that they are lying? Didn’t think so
do you have proof-TRUTH-the petition didn't lead them to take the offer off the table? NO YOU DON'T
I don’t need to prove that... you’re the ones making the claim that it did so it’s on you to prove it. You can’t. So it’s just another example of you being full of shit.
there was an invite, it was accepted...which is tradition for a president and the university...there was then a petition...the president then broke precedent and claimed “scheduling “

that’s the proof.
You’re right... it’s proof that Biden backed out not that he was uninvited
yes backed out beside of the petition
That’s you assuming the petition had an effect. Guess what... I said Trump was going to lose the election. But... get ready for your mind to be blown... he didn’t lose because I said that!!!! Wow, crazy huh?!
it did . he’s not speaking it worked
Haha, oh ok. I guess if we are using that logic then I can take credit for Trump losing the election. I did say he was going to lose and then he lost so I guess it worked!!!! Sweet

I don't see why an official elected by the entire nation should give a commencement speech at Bob Jones U, or Yeshiva or Touchdown Jesus
I don't see why an official elected by the entire nation should give a commencement speech at Bob Jones U, or Yeshiva or Touchdown Jesus U.
cool....Unicersities typically have speakers at graduations though
Yeah I understand. But literally JFK couldn't talk at Touchdown Jesus U with their "new" rules. IF some religiously affiliated school has some litmus test, let them invite their God. I'll be broadminded and not support pulling all federal aid.

And my denomination is affililiated with at least one uni
what new test?

obama spoke there

sen kennedy spoke there

a lot of presidents have
Did the papists disinvite them?

Joe Biden is breaking from tradition and will not speak at the Notre Dame Commencement after 4,300 staff and alumni signed a petition demanding that he not be invited.​

The White House claims that Biden will not be attending due to a “scheduling conflict.”

Comment:
Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din is not wanted anywhere. From Louisiana to Notre Dame, the illegitmate occupier has been rejected. Real popular guy at 80 million strong!
No honest American believes that Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din received more votes than President Trump and no true Christian could ever support a baby-killing Democrat who porports himself to be a Catholic.
and then the traitor, beijing xiden LIES and says its a scheduling thing....NO ASSHOLE XIDEN....THEY SAID DONT BOTHER
Prove it. I dare you.

xiden Won’t Be Speaking at Notre Dame Commencement-- After 4,300 Students and Alumni Demand He Not Be Invited....can you read or no? i mean it was right in front of your face....duh
It also says that he was invited by the school and backed out because of a scheduling conflict. The author is trying to tie the students in as a factor which there is no proof of. So you’re choosing to believe the assumptive parts of the article and not the factual parts. Funny but not surprising.

geez, the daily schedule is released regularly and it shows he’s done doing a thing most days by 1pm and going to his bunker in Delaware most weekends...
Yes there was a petition... so what? Do you have proof that the petition led to Biden being uninvited by the school? No you don’t.

you have a White House statement saying there was a scheduling conflict. What other proof do you want? You think they are lying? If so do you have proof that they are lying? Didn’t think so
do you have proof-TRUTH-the petition didn't lead them to take the offer off the table? NO YOU DON'T
I don’t need to prove that... you’re the ones making the claim that it did so it’s on you to prove it. You can’t. So it’s just another example of you being full of shit.
I don’t need to prove that... you’re the one making the claim that it was scheduling, prove it. You can’t. So it’s just another example of you being full of shit.
Whitehouse statement says scheduling. Nothing says school disinvited Biden. You lose
the student body did. xiden caved

smart move
That’s you making shit up again

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

there was an invite, it was accepted...which is tradition for a president and the university...there was then a petition...the president then broke precedent and claimed “scheduling “

that’s the proof.
That’s you assuming the petition had an effect. Guess what... I said Trump was going to lose the election. But... get ready for your mind to be blown... he didn’t lose because I said that!!!! Wow, crazy huh?!

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
THEY SAID DONT BOTHER....what part of a signed petition do you not understand? all of it, for sure
A student petition is meaning less. The school invited him. The school did not disinvite him, he backed out. The rest is just you making shit up
wow...you are very delusional...i dont care who passed around the petition...if the 4200 people don't want the commie bought xiden there, he isn't welcomed...plain as day...
the shit you say is meaningless....that petition has more power than you could ever imagine...lots in donations for years to come from 4200 people...who is the school going to listen to? the people, the way the retards in DC are supposed to do for AMERICANS
The rest is just you making shit up

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
whatever it is YOU need to tell yourself, so you can sleep at night....but, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN
I simply tell myself what the facts say. It’s much easier than the false assertions you toss around
you know nothing about TRUTH or FACTS, being a anti-AMERICA demonRAT

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

I don’t need to prove that... you’re the one making the claim that it was scheduling, prove it. You can’t. So it’s just another example of you being full of shit.
Whitehouse statement says scheduling. Nothing says school disinvited Biden. You lose
thats what a good sheep would say...i mean, why would they admit xiden is not welcome? duh
baaaa-baaaa-baaaa...thats all you do

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
THEY SAID DONT BOTHER....what part of a signed petition do you not understand? all of it, for sure
A student petition is meaning less. The school invited him. The school did not disinvite him, he backed out. The rest is just you making shit up
wow...you are very delusional...i dont care who passed around the petition...if the 4200 people don't want the commie bought xiden there, he isn't welcomed...plain as day...
the shit you say is meaningless....that petition has more power than you could ever imagine...lots in donations for years to come from 4200 people...who is the school going to listen to? the people, the way the retards in DC are supposed to do for AMERICANS
Nothing I’ve said is made up. I’m staying the facts and pointing out that the conclusions you're drawing are based on assumptions not facts. You assume that the petition had an effect. Give me 5 minutes and I can send you a petition with 5000 names demanding you close your USMB account. Would that petition mean anything?

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
whatever it is YOU need to tell yourself, so you can sleep at night....but, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN
I simply tell myself what the facts say. It’s much easier than the false assertions you toss around
Im stating both truth and facts. You are posting assumptions and childish insults. It’s pretty funny watching you flail

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

thats what a good sheep would say...i mean, why would they admit xiden is not welcome? duh
Well there you showing your assumptions again and not facts. Thanks for playing

I don't see why an official elected by the entire nation should give a commencement speech at Bob Jones U, or Yeshiva or Touchdown Jesus
I don't see why an official elected by the entire nation should give a commencement speech at Bob Jones U, or Yeshiva or Touchdown Jesus U.
Yeah I understand. But literally JFK couldn't talk at Touchdown Jesus U with their "new" rules. IF some religiously affiliated school has some litmus test, let them invite their God. I'll be broadminded and not support pulling all federal aid.

what new test?

obama spoke there

sen kennedy spoke there

a lot of presidents have
not every student at ND is a Catholic, so doubt they all were that signed the petition

what new test?

obama spoke there

sen kennedy spoke there

a lot of presidents have
not every student at ND is a Catholic, so doubt they all were that signed the petition
???? Students protest everywhere. It's part of the "experience" lol But what this is about is Biden's refusal to abide by Papist dogma. That's what the student's signing onto ask/tell him not to come is about. IF Biden wasn't a Papist himslef, there wouldn't be an issue.

what new test?

obama spoke there

sen kennedy spoke there

a lot of presidents have
???? Students protest everywhere. It's part of the "experience" lol But what this is about is Biden's refusal to abide by Papist dogma. That's what the student's signing onto ask/tell him not to come is about. IF Biden wasn't a Papist himslef, there wouldn't be an issue.
he’s just not wanted by the students

his hypocrisy is a large part of that

Comment:

Here is a list of Notre Dame commencement speakers.

I don't see many presidents on it...do you? What tradition is he "breaking with"?

Last edited:
It's good to see another public display of telling the president they don't like him. He is way too protected and covered for and it is always made so no one can be critical of him.

Comment:

Here is a list of Notre Dame commencement speakers.

I don't see many presidents on it...do you? What tradition is he "breaking with"?

did you. it read it? Bush, Obama, Eisnenhower, Carter, Reagan, Kennedy....

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

Well there you showing your assumptions again and not facts. Thanks for playing
game over...YOU LOSE AGAIN...deflection, denial noted

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
Im stating both truth and facts. You are posting assumptions and childish insults. It’s pretty funny watching you flail
its more comical watching you whine when you squirm

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
Nothing I’ve said is made up. I’m staying the facts and pointing out that the conclusions you're drawing are based on assumptions not facts. You assume that the petition had an effect. Give me 5 minutes and I can send you a petition with 5000 names demanding you close your USMB account. Would that petition mean anything?
nothing you type is means anything...repeating lies is all you do....the sources you use are self-pleasing publishers...only opinions, NO FACTS, 1 sided, do you need more adjectives?....its a fact ND will please 4300 people for the future donations, than have a traitor show up....prove that wrong...you cant

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
nothing you type is means anything...repeating lies is all you do....the sources you use are self-pleasing publishers...only opinions, NO FACTS, 1 sided, do you need more adjectives?....its a fact ND will please 4300 people for the future donations, than have a traitor show up....prove that wrong...you cant
Your posts are meaningless, you just repeat lies and repeat fake news talking points. Prove that 4300 people actually signed the petition and that it actually had an effect on Bidens invitation... you can’t

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.

Comment:
Prove it. I dare you.

that’s the proof.
Your posts are meaningless, you just repeat lies and repeat fake news talking points. Prove that 4300 people actually signed the petition and that it actually had an effect on Bidens invitation... you can’t
it was signed...cause

he backed out.effect

Forum List

Back