Biden, most popular...not.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Joe Biden will not attend the University of Notre Dame's 2021 commencement this Sunday, breaking a 20-year tradition.

The decision comes after students at the school and its alumni petitioned Notre Dame's president, Rev. John Jenkins, not to invite Biden, the second Roman Catholic president, over his pro-abortion policies.

While the petition to exclude the Democratic president was signed by 4,300 "members of the Notre Dame community,

The president’s decision breaks a recent tradition spanning the three previous administrations in which a president or vice president addressed the school. The tradition started when President George W. Bush first addressed the school in 2001 and was followed by addresses by President Barack Obama in 2009 and Vice President Mike Pence in 2017.

Biden to skip Notre Dame commencement amid backlash over abortion stance<br/><br/>

I don't blame University of Notre Dame, they did the right thing.:thup:

If I were, them I wouldn't invite that Biden POS either.

"More than 4,300 “members of the Notre Dame community” and others signed an open letter to the Rev. John I. Jenkins, the university president, asking him not to invite Mr. Biden over his “pro-abortion and anti-religious liberty agenda.”

“He rejects Church teachings on abortion, marriage, sex and gender, and is hostile to religious liberty. He embraces the most pro-abortion and anti-religious liberty public policy program in history,” said the letter. “

Joe Biden will not attend the University of Notre Dame's 2021 commencement this Sunday, breaking a 20-year tradition.

The decision comes after students at the school and its alumni petitioned Notre Dame's president, Rev. John Jenkins, not to invite Biden, the second Roman Catholic president, over his pro-abortion policies.

While the petition to exclude the Democratic president was signed by 4,300 "members of the Notre Dame community,

The president’s decision breaks a recent tradition spanning the three previous administrations in which a president or vice president addressed the school. The tradition started when President George W. Bush first addressed the school in 2001 and was followed by addresses by President Barack Obama in 2009 and Vice President Mike Pence in 2017.

Biden to skip Notre Dame commencement amid backlash over abortion stance<br/><br/>
Trump's Secret Service team has way more fun,
that you can take to the bank.
trumplimo2.jpg

What this shows is that we have fake Christians. These assholes do not respect God in any way shape or form. They worship Trump over God.

"More than 4,300 “members of the Notre Dame community” and others signed an open letter to the Rev. John I. Jenkins, the university president, asking him not to invite Mr. Biden over his “pro-abortion and anti-religious liberty agenda.”

“He rejects Church teachings on abortion, marriage, sex and gender, and is hostile to religious liberty. He embraces the most pro-abortion and anti-religious liberty public policy program in history,” said the letter. “

It is so-called Christians that rejects the church's teachings. They reject the teachings of Jesus Christ.They place Trump above God and that is wrong. What you call religious liberty is a attempt to place the church above the government. Jesus said to give to God what is God's and to Caeser what is Caeser's.

What this shows is that we have fake Christians. These assholes do not respect God in any way shape or form. They worship Trump over God.

Technically Notre Dame is Catholic, unless you use your very broad brush on everything in your life.

It is so-called Christians that rejects the church's teachings. They reject the teachings of Jesus Christ.They place Trump above God and that is wrong. What you call religious liberty is a attempt to place the church above the government. Jesus said to give to God what is God's and to Caeser what is Caeser's.
WTF does Trump have to do with Notre Dame's decision?

I love it when hard-core secular leftists try to quote Jesus in an effort to disparage Christians. LOL

306>232...popular enough!

Stolen doesn't count.
Well, he tried.
“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said, a phrase he repeated again and again on the call. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
He later added: “So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

I believe the commencement is scheduled to take place sometime in the mid-afternoon, so it would be well past Joe's bedtime anyway.

Forum List

Back