Sen. Tom Cotton DROPS A BOMB on Fauci and His Wuhan Research Funding (VIDEO)

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017

Sen. Tom Cotton DROPS A BOMB on Fauci and His Wuhan Research Funding (VIDEO)​

When all the truth comes out (if it ever does)regarding this pandemic people will be shocked at how politics played such a big role....not even to mention the culpability of the Chinese which our media has done their best to cover up...just like they cover up for black criminals.

When all the truth comes out (if it ever does)regarding this pandemic people will be shocked at how politics played such a big role....not even to mention the culpability of the Chinese which our media has done their best to cover up...just like they cover up for black criminals.

The man should be jailed for the rest of his life.

You loons are the only ones thinking there are bombs. The rest of us laugh
thats because you are brain dead, and you got sucked in to the lies the scum demonRATS spew
I don’t need to listen to Dems or the MSM or anybody else you incessantly whine about. I can just listen to you and people like Cotton and shake my head from the stupidity y’all spew

More like a fizzled fire cracker, just the sort of bs you get out of fox news, oan and newsmax when they are not covering up for Trump and his criminal white nationalists cult members. Bigly!!!

More like a fizzled fire cracker, just the sort of bs you get out of fox news, oan and newsmax when they are not covering up for Trump and his criminal white nationalists cult members. Bigly!!!
just the sort of bs you get out of cnn, cbs and msm when they are not covering up for xiden and his criminal family activities

thats because you are brain dead, and you got sucked in to the lies the scum demonRATS spew
I don’t need to listen to Dems or the MSM or anybody else you incessantly whine about. I can just listen to you and people like Cotton and shake my head from the stupidity y’all spew
its TRUTH, shit stain....you spew the stupidity, and LIES of the scum demonRATS....duh

its TRUTH, shit stain....you spew the stupidity, and LIES of the scum demonRATS....duh
Not quite bucko, I, unlike you, can back you the things I say. You make retarded claims and then resort to name calling when challenged to explain yourself. What a joke

It might be man made OR

CD24E8DD-6C49-4116-82A2-3A681DBE93D8.jpeg

Prove me wrong.

Not quite bucko, I, unlike you, can back you the things I say. You make retarded claims and then resort to name calling when challenged to explain yourself. What a joke
yes, you are a joke...bucko
btw...what stupid comment is this: " can back you the things I say"....thats the most intelligent line you typed yet....

btw...what stupid comment is this: " can back you the things I say"....thats the most intelligent line you typed yet....
Auto correct changed “up” to “you”... back up the things I say. Sad I needed to explain that to you. But thanks for proving my point and resorting to insults over substance

Auto correct changed “up” to “you”... back up the things I say. Sad I needed to explain that to you. But thanks for proving my point and resorting to insults over substance
thats all you retards deserve for denying TRUTH and inventing your own....
and if you use auto correct, and rely on it, it shows

Forum List

Back