Biden Will Start World War 3

Well then go ahead and prove it rainbow tool. Go ahead and actually refute even a single word.
Shuttup bitch. You have refused to comment on the material in the first post, and that officially means you are trolling, and the mods are notified.

1. Around 100 Philadelphia teenagers ransack a store. What does this say about the culture?
  2. Bill explains why a Libertarian group is suing President Biden over his Student Loan Forgiveness plan.
  3. Is the White House escalating the Russia situation? Heritage Foundation's Brent Sadler joins the No Spin News to discuss Russia and China.
  4. Bill calls out Bernie Sandler over inflation.
  5. This Day in History: Pope John Paul I dies.
  6. Final Thought: Good reception for Killing the Legends.

Perhaps, but in the long term it was vital to Russia. This is akin to those who think Bush blew up the twin towers.
In the long term, there is nothing preventing the pipeline from being repaired.

Certainly you don’t think Putin is so pure and clean that he wouldn’t engage in a false flag attack, right?

Shuttup bitch. You have refused to comment on the material in the first post, and that officially means you are trolling, and the mods are notified.
Russia has been constantly using false excuses to disrupt gas supply to EU while pretending they are still meeting their agreements.

True or false bitch?

This is very interesting. We are selling natural gas to Egypt and they are marking it up 10x and selling to Europe. Israel has massive amounts of natural gas and will increase their sales to Europe. Russia is left out and will eventually try to take it from Israel. That looks like the hook. I think that's where Russia will be destroyed.
Egypt has increased it LNG production and sales to Europe and Israel is sending their natural gas to Egypt because it can be converted to LNG for export. Neither country will come close to making up for Russia's normal supply as they do not have a massive ability to export LNG yet!

Just out of curiosity, where did you get your "10X" figure from?

TheReaper says: Before people start hollering and before mods start banning me for clean start rules, I strongly suggest you watch this video. There is no doubt at all the Biden blew up the Russian gas pipelines, which are the lifeline for the Russian economy. He said he would, its right here in the video, from his own lips. Was any thought put into how Putin will respond to such an act?

Some of you might not like Tucker Carlson, but if there was ever a time to put country ahead of party, and open your mind just a little bit, this is it: Watch this video in its entirety. Please. Watch the video before you comment.

You have delegitimized your thread topic and premise by posting it in conspiracy theories. Was your intent to promote the notion that Biden is NOT starting ww3?

Egypt has increased it LNG production and sales to Europe and Israel is sending their natural gas to Egypt because it can be converted to LNG for export. Neither country will come close to making up for Russia's normal supply as they do not have a massive ability to export LNG yet!

Just out of curiosity, where did you get your "10X" figure from?

I drill oil and natural gas and hear about it in weekly conferences.

Forum List

Back