Biden Will Start World War 3

This is very interesting. We are selling natural gas to Egypt and they are marking it up 10x and selling to Europe. Israel has massive amounts of natural gas and will increase their sales to Europe. Russia is left out and will eventually try to take it from Israel. That looks like the hook. I think that's where Russia will be destroyed.

You know, as evil as Hitler was, you could actually believe him. Every single thing he did he laid out in advance in his book Mein Kampf.

As fpor Putin, you obviously cannot believe Russian propaganda, but I do think that Putin can be believed when he says he is going to do something.

Biden is a slobbering drooling senile blob of stupidity. He is a congenital liar. But you can count on him to do something stupid like this.

During the Cold War great care was taken by real diplomats in how we dealt with the Soviets, in order to avoid devastating misunderstandings. There were serious people. Do anyone think there are such serious people in the Biden administration? His group is full of complete incompetent morons and idiots, some of them don't even know if they are a man or a woman. Trump sought out the best and brightest. Not Biden.
Ooh, Putin is going to do something, let’s cave!<sarc> What could he do that wouldn’t lead to his own demise? He saw what happened to Gorbachev and the reaction to the draft announcement has caught his attention. He’s kind of in a box and lashing out doesn’t get him anything but the possibility of a palace coup.

This is very interesting. We are selling natural gas to Egypt and they are marking it up 10x and selling to Europe. Israel has massive amounts of natural gas and will increase their sales to Europe. Russia is left out and will eventually try to take it from Israel. That looks like the hook. I think that's where Russia will be destroyed.

Your post gave me an idea: My idea is too good to be true. Here it is:

The Israeli Mossad blew up the line because they hate the way the anti-Semitic pigs in the democrat party treat Israel and they know Biden is the only one to blame, plus they get to cut the balls off of Russia and they get to increase exports. A triple win win win.

What a golden lovely plan. Oh I wish it were true.

Your post gave me an idea: My idea is too good to be true. Here it is:

The Israeli Mossad blew up the line because they hate the way the anti-Semitic pigs in the democrat party treat Israel and they know Biden is the only one to blame, plus they get to cut the balls off of Russia and they get to increase exports. A triple win win win.

What a golden lovely plan. Oh I wish it were true.

Could be. There are only a handful of countries that have the technology to do what they did to the nord2.

If it's not it should be, from the little I've seen of Flan she concern trolls, reports posts she deems lies (her own statement not mine) and was quite gleeful about a conservative kid getting run down by a car even wishing for more yet reports anything making fun of homos and queers.
A real "winner".

It was a delight to wake up one day and notice her missing.

Actions have CONSEQUENCES

Try this action: Shuttup. That should have nice consequences. Your post is reported for off topic trolling.

Now here is the topic, see if you can stay on it:

TheReaper says: Before people start hollering and before mods start banning me for clean start rules, I strongly suggest you watch this video. There is no doubt at all the Biden blew up the Russian gas pipelines, which are the lifeline for the Russian economy. He said he would, its right here in the video, from his own lips. Was any thought put into how Putin will respond to such an act?

Some of you might not like Tucker Carlson, but if there was ever a time to put country ahead of party, and open your mind just a little bit, this is it: Watch this video in its entirety. Please. Watch the video before you comment.

1664455853899.png

There is no doubt at all the Biden blew up the Russian gas pipelines, which are the lifeline for the Russian economy.
There is no doubt only if you are completely ignorant of the dynamics surrounding Ukranian war.
Russia has been constantly using false excuses to disrupt gas supply to EU while pretending they are still meeting their agreements.

Putin's goal is to inflict pain on EU, hoping that energy costs will give a political boost to his useful idiots in those countries. America has opposing interest.

And speaking of unrepentant usefull idiots:

tucker-carlson-told-the-new-york-times-hes-not-a-russian-agent-amid-controversy-over-his-pro-kremlin-stance.jpg

Last edited:

Let's keep going:
After the video that I posted in the first post, Tulsi Gabbard came in to comment. Lets watch

There is no doubt only if you are completely ignorant of the dynamics surrounding Ukranian war.

You obviously did not watch the material that we are commenting on, and that makes you the ignorant one. Like a stupid little boy at school, its time to stand up and tell us your book report, except you did not read the book did you.

Read the book dickhead. Watch the video.

You obviously did not watch the material that we are commenting on, and that makes you the ignorant one. Like a stupid little boy at school, its time to stand up and tell us your book report, except you did not read the book did you.

Read the book dickhead. Watch the video.
Take your Carlson bullshit and shove it up your ass, I don't waste my time or give any eyeballs to that fucking clown.

If you have an actual counter argument go ahead and make it.

Last edited:
Take your Carson bullshit and shove it up your ass, I don't waste my time or give any eyeballs to that fucking clown.

If you have an actual counter argument go ahead and make it.

He fuckhead, this is MY thread, not yours. If you cannot read or watch the first post to comment on it then take your punk ass to another thread.

Russia has been constantly using false excuses to disrupt gas supply to EU while pretending they are still meeting their agreements.

Putin's goal is to inflict pain on EU, hoping that energy costs will give a political boost to his useful idiots in those countries. America has opposing interest.

And speaking of unrepentant usefull idiots:

tucker-carlson-told-the-new-york-times-hes-not-a-russian-agent-amid-controversy-over-his-pro-kremlin-stance.jpg
LOL the most ignorant poster on Ukraine calling someone else ignorant

😂😁😅😄😃😀

He fuckhead, this is MY thread, not yours. If you cannot read or watch the first post to comment on it then take your punk ass to another thread.
And it's my on-topic comments, you can go compain to mods and then maybe take some time to go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back