Confirmed: US Navy Shot Down TWA-800, Families File Suit

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

More evidence including a whistleblower have confirmed that the U.S. Navy did indeed shoot down TWA Flight 800 in the Atlantic as it left New York, and the CIA and the New York Times worked to cover it up, explained renowned investigative reporter Jack Cashill in this interview on Conversations That Matter with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman. Families of the victims have now filed a lawsuit against the government as a result of the FOIA documents that have emerged thanks to the work of tireless researchers. According to Cashill, this was a tragic accident by the U.S. Navy as it was testing out new technology to shoot down planes and missiles. Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI played a key role in covering up the truth, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up, highlighting the power of the “Deep State.” Cashill thinks Bill Clinton’s re-election was one of the major reasons why the cover-up was so extreme. There must be accountability, he said.

TheReaper says: For those of you who deny the Deep State, here it is in broad daylight: Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI covers up for Clinton crimes, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up. If they can cover up when an American passenger plane is shot down they can cover up for a stolen election and a fake staged insurrection, the origins of the WuFlu, the "Vaccines", real statistics regarding firearms, real statistics regarding the WuFlu, real statistics about the "Vaccines", real data and information about Comey's complicity, real data about all the crap on Hunter Biden's laptop, real data regarding Joe Biden's ties to Communist China, among other things that have been covered up, scuttled and censored . . . whatever

serious-laugh-harder.gif

If this story were true, it would prove that "Deep State" as a concept doesn't exist.

I have always maintained that there is no requirement for a "Deep State" to exist to explain corruption, incompetence, and the weapons-grade stupidity that government constantly exhibits. A government who believes in their own infallibility cannot but do things like this.

The very nature of government and the total lack of accountability means that things like this are inevitable. To build a Lego (tm) Death Star, you need lots of high-quality, machined tolerance, Lego (tm) blocks *. You can attempt to build one out of little balls of dog poop, but the end product will be predictably awful.

The biggest mistake people make when trying to eliminate governmental stupidity is to believe that replacing one ideology with another is the way to solve the problem.

If you waste any time and effort to bring down a "Deep State", it will only be replaced with the same thing.

* my posts are sponsored by Lego (tm).

I have read of another variation. There was a smaller plane loaded with explosives near the flight plan of the TWA 800 passenger jet as it was still on its takeoff glide. The small plane was to crash into it. The U. S. Navy maneuvers of the ships in the water at the time saw this and attempted to shoot the small plane out of the air with a missile but instead it went into one of the passenger jet's engines.

• Banned
If this story were true, it would prove that "Deep State" as a concept doesn't exist.

It exists. It exists in two different ways:

One way is bureaucratic lethargy and ineptitude. This has always been known. A Republican can become president but when his policies filter down through the levels of bureaucrats, who are mostly union democrats, it can get slowed, jammed up and even halted.

The other more nefarious way is like minded leftists in high positions who work to attack and defeat conservatives. Rarely this is done as a conspiracy. More often it is just done on their own knowing the other guy will do his part too.

Last edited:
The other more nefarious way is like minded leftists in high positions who work to attack and defeat conservatives.

This would be akin to soaking your nuclear weapon in gasoline. Any additive effect it might have on the actual explosion will be unnoticeable.

• Banned
This would be akin to soaking your nuclear weapon in gasoline. Any additive effect it might have on the actual explosion will be unnoticeable.
Well, it is a proven fact the Comey and other operatives committed this crime against Trump. And now the equivalent of Gestapo raids go into Trumps home, his friends homes, other conservatives and now even pro life activists.

Well, it is a proven fact the Comey and other operatives committed this crime against Trump. And now the equivalent of Gestapo raids go into Trumps home, his friends homes, other conservatives and now even pro life activists.
I wonder what classified info Trump took with him.

Perhaps it is information like this story about the U.S. Navyu shooting down TWA-800. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a lot of stuff that has happened in the last 50 years that those in power would prefer not to be revealed.

I always feel sorry for wacky conspiracy theorists. These wild, convoluted beliefs are pitiful and impotent.

More evidence including a whistleblower have confirmed that the U.S. Navy did indeed shoot down TWA Flight 800 in the Atlantic as it left New York, and the CIA and the New York Times worked to cover it up, explained renowned investigative reporter Jack Cashill in this interview on Conversations That Matter with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman. Families of the victims have now filed a lawsuit against the government as a result of the FOIA documents that have emerged thanks to the work of tireless researchers. According to Cashill, this was a tragic accident by the U.S. Navy as it was testing out new technology to shoot down planes and missiles. Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI played a key role in covering up the truth, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up, highlighting the power of the “Deep State.” Cashill thinks Bill Clinton’s re-election was one of the major reasons why the cover-up was so extreme. There must be accountability, he said.

TheReaper says: For those of you who deny the Deep State, here it is in broad daylight: Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI covers up for Clinton crimes, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up. If they can cover up when an American passenger plane is shot down they can cover up for a stolen election and a fake staged insurrection, the origins of the WuFlu, the "Vaccines", real statistics regarding firearms, real statistics regarding the WuFlu, real statistics about the "Vaccines", real data and information about Comey's complicity, real data about all the crap on Hunter Biden's laptop, real data regarding Joe Biden's ties to Communist China, among other things that have been covered up, scuttled and censored . . . whatever
I had a Drill Sgt in basic, who had switched over from Navy, told us he was on the ship that shot it down. At the time I thought he was full of shit. Looks like he wasn't

I have read of another variation. There was a smaller plane loaded with explosives near the flight plan of the TWA 800 passenger jet as it was still on its takeoff glide. The small plane was to crash into it. The U. S. Navy maneuvers of the ships in the water at the time saw this and attempted to shoot the small plane out of the air with a missile but instead it went into one of the passenger jet's engines.
There were dozens of eye witnesses who said they saw a SAM missile, launched from off the coast in the ocean, fly straight up and hit the plane. They were all dismissed as "mistaken" and given a half-assed cover story.

So, I don't know if this wistleblower story is true, but the eye witness accounts would corroborate.

I had a Drill Sgt in basic, who had switched over from Navy, told us he was on the ship that shot it down. At the time I thought he was full of shit. Looks like he wasn't

Yes, because the best way to keep an embarrassing national secret that would cause unrecoverable harm to the government of the United States is to let every mess mate striker in the Navy blab about it to everyone he meets.

I did say that government was stupid, but even stupid has limits.

Yes, because the best way to keep an embarrassing national secret that would cause unrecoverable harm to the government of the United States is to let every mess mate striker in the Navy blab about it to everyone he meets.

I did say that government was stupid, but even stupid has limits.
He told us because he was making a point that sometimes you're going to get orders you don't agree with. Plus the guy was close to retiring I don't think he gave a shit

He told us because he was making a point that sometimes you're going to get orders you don't agree with.

A) I'm sure no one ordered him to shoot down a passenger jet.

B) There were hundreds of other on that ship, not to mention all the other ships operating with them, with similar knowledge of this event ... not to mention their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, hookers, barbers and dentists who they also told ... and it's just coming out now?

Do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story?

A fairy tale begins, "Once upon a time ..."

A sea story begins, "This is no bullshit ..."

Forum List

Back