Biden Waves to Empty Field

We can only speculate on what he could have been thinking. But Democrats pretend a lot, so it's not so unexpected. Especially for Bizzare Biden.

From him ? One thing you can expect. The unexpected.

Everything with the marxist Dim shitstains is so phony and contrived. Trying to masquerade as normal human beings has got to be exhausting for these useless rodents.

The phony is over the top here. Likely the fake news said hey Joe pretend to point and wave at a crowd so we can get a photo op. Pathetic liberals quite pathetic.

I’m sure his confused Dementia mind had 50,000 girls chasing him like he was Paul McCartney arriving with the Beatles for the Ed Sullivan show.

That's just extremely disturbing...and the thought of that man having his finger on the nuclear button is scary as hell.

Joe: Hey fake news get a photo op of me pressing the nuclear button...oh God ooops hey can someone help me out here?

Everything with the marxist Dim shitstains is so phony and contrived. Trying to masquerade as normal human beings has got to be exhausting for these useless rodents.

The phony is over the top here. Likely the fake news said hey Joe pretend to point and wave at a crowd so we can get a photo op. Pathetic liberals quite pathetic.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake...

Whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake...

Are you looking for trouble?

Forum List

Back