Zone1 Biden Warns Russia about Nuclear Weapons Option in Ukraine.

Incorrect... Ukraine is destroying airports and railways inside Russia.

What an unusual 'mass' grave it is, with bodies buried individually and each marked with a cross and Identification!

Ukraine's propaganda has a need for some finetuning!

What an unusual 'mass' grave it is, with bodies buried individually and each marked with a cross and Identification!

Ukraine's propaganda has a need for some finetuning!
I think that’s where they were re-burying the victims. What I originally saw was a massive trench.

I think that’s where they were re-burying the victims. What I originally saw was a massive trench.
If that's true then the news didn't show us the mass graves.

Actually Zelensky has disqualified his country from bringing charges against Russians when he ordered the killing of Russian speaking civilians.

In any case, only the victor will have the opportunity of bringing charges against the enemy. This war may never determine whether America or Russia is the victor.

And even then, there's the Iraq precedence to consider where America's military murdered a million people in Iraq in it's illegal war that was based on lies.

And we haven't even begun to talk about Vietnam in which America murdered millions of innocent civilians when your country bombed entire villages!

If America wins the war in question, the murder is a.o.k.

And still is even when America lost the Vietnam war.

In any case, in defense of America, that was then and this is now!

It's a pretty sure bet that Russia will trade off their nuclear option for some weapons concession from America.

Stay tuned.
What Joe should be warning people about is standing too close and getting crapped on. Ask the Pope

ANY nuclear detonation would instantly involve the EU (nuclear fallout) and would be seen as an attack on NATO. This will trigger mutually assured destruction of the region and might include the US. Putin is crazy but let's hope he is not that crazy.
And with Biden you got stupid. Stupid and Crazy.

ANY nuclear detonation would instantly involve the EU (nuclear fallout) and would be seen as an attack on NATO. This will trigger mutually assured destruction of the region and might include the US. Putin is crazy but let's hope he is not that crazy.
What makes you think a nuclear detonation in Ukraine would result in fallout on EU nations? You do have some idea about prevailing winds don't you?

I see that the US is starting to move its bio-weapons research labs out of the Ukraine and into Central Asia and Eastern Europe.

They finally did admit to them, though 80% of it was redacted, predictably.

Forum List

Back