Zone1 Biden Warns Russia about Nuclear Weapons Option in Ukraine.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

It's a pretty sure bet that Russia will trade off their nuclear option for some weapons concession from America.

Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. You will change the face of war unlike anything since World War II,” he said.

Stay tuned.

It's a pretty sure bet that Russia will trade off their nuclear option for some weapons concession from America.

Stay tuned.
Russia is in no position to trade and everybody knows it. They won't Nuke anybody or they are screwed.

Russia’s current nuclear posture allows their use only when “the very existence of the state is threatened.”

Which actually begs the question: How close to the very existence of the Russian state is the situation?

Our friend Litvin might be able to enlighten all of us on that question.

Last edited:
Russia is in no position to trade and everybody knows it. They won't Nuke anybody or they are screwed.
Are you as confident and brave as you appear to be?

I wonder White, would Russia really be screwed if they did use a nuclear weapon or two on Ukraine or directly on Kiev?

Or would the situation be very rapidly escalated directly to the UNSC or the General Assembly?

I'm not predicting such a thing happening and I've always consistently maintained that Russia will refuse to lose it's war with America.

Interesting topic for speculation, wouldn't you agree?

I wonder White, would Russia really be screwed if they did use a nuclear weapon or two on Ukraine or directly on Kiev?

Or would the situation be very rapidly escalated directly to the UNSC or the General Assembly?

I'm not predicting such a thing happening and I've always consistently maintained that Russia will refuse to lose it's war with America.

Yep.
Yep.
Who cares? They are useless.
I would predict they do not do, either.
Not happening, so not really.

Yep.
Yep.
Who cares? They are useless.
I would predict they do not do, either.
Not happening, so not really.
The thing is my friend, no American can 'not' think of how the situation could evolve.

And they can toss and turn all night trying to invent a happy ending.

But there isn't one to be had, wouldn't you agree?

The thing is my friend, no American can 'not' think of how the situation could evolve.

I sure can.

You think Netflix is gonna watch itself?!

netflix-logo-on-a-smart-tv-and-a-person-holding-a-remote.jpg

ANY nuclear detonation would instantly involve the EU (nuclear fallout) and would be seen as an attack on NATO. This will trigger mutually assured destruction of the region and might include the US. Putin is crazy but let's hope he is not that crazy.

And they can toss and turn all night trying to invent a happy ending.

But there isn't one to be had, wouldn't you agree?
I can. Spent enough time bent over map boards and computer screens in exercise, studying and game playing how these thing play out, in this country and abroad. I am unfazed by this. Nobody I know is at all disturbed.
No. I disagree. Tell your superiors, the best idea is to call off the invasion and bring the troops home. This didn't work out, and nobody is impressed. Just sayin..........

Russia won't nuke anyone but oh how blessed it would be to drop a tactical on Biden's pointy head.

Right now, NATO is sitting on the sidelines
If Putin uses WMDs, NATO would retaliate fiercely

So far, the war hasn’t crossed into Russia
Putin would be inviting the bombing of Russian targets

Incorrect... Ukraine is destroying airports and railways inside Russia.

ANY nuclear detonation would instantly involve the EU (nuclear fallout) and would be seen as an attack on NATO. This will trigger mutually assured destruction of the region and might include the US. Putin is crazy but let's hope he is not that crazy.
Even if Putin is that crazy, the generals aren't. If he decides to go nuclear, Putin will commit suicide by shooting himself in the back forty-seven times.

or they nuke because they are screwed. That is what Putin said he would do.
After his meeting with Xi, Putin would be stupid to use nukes of any kind. XI confronted him on his losing position and withdrew some of the tactical support yesterday. The revelations of torture is not going over well with the national community.

People in Russia who are actively calling for Putin to step down are dying. 37 so far in the last 6 months.

Right or wrong I believe the US would answer in what was best for the US not NATO. If the US thought it would endanger them there would be no response despite all of your Oligarchs having their miles long and wide underground facilities.

OK I thought someone might say what the OP said. I have been unable to reach the OP link. Having found it was nothing to do with my connection I realised that the UK must have found a way to stop us being able to access RT online. Before I think it was just on our news. What does he say?

After his meeting with Xi, Putin would be stupid to use nukes of any kind. XI confronted him on his losing position and withdrew some of the tactical support yesterday. The revelations of torture is not going over well with the national community.

People in Russia who are actively calling for Putin to step down are dying. 37 so far in the last 6 months.
Yes, good points. If he was to do it he would almost certainly get some response with nukes.

That's a possibility, but America has imagined a nuclear strike with a tactical nuclear weapon before, with no counter strike. That was in the case of the Zionist regime on Iran. And so it shouldn't be too hard to imagine the same by Russia on the Ukraine.

So the other possibility is, Russia uses a nuclear weapon to win the war that is a US proxy war, and then calmer heads prevail because a strike on Russia would result in America suffering hundreds of strikes.

This is MAD that has to be considered.

Full scale nuclear war may not happen if the Zionist regime strikes Iran with a tactical nuke.
Likewise, it may not happen if Russia uses one on the Ukraine.

And if that possibility doesn't sit right with Americans then just consider Putin's words on when and why Russia will use nuclear weapons.

Can anybody think of a more pleasant scenario that brings the war to an end?

That's one possibility among several. See my comments to rightwinger for other possibilities.

Forum List

Back