Zone1 US/China at a Weaponized Breaking Point Over Taiwan.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is this going to be a repeat play of US aggression against Russia, with another proxy war?

And how will China respond if the same sort of proxy war can be started?

Would China have the power to start their own first proxy war on territory that's being contested by America?

Cuba? Venezuela? Other?

Will America support the rise of fascism or will it choose to support Biden and his war? And most likely his 'coming war' with China?

Is this going to be a repeat play of US aggression against Russia, with another proxy war?

And how will China respond if the same sort of proxy war can be started?

Would China have the power to start their own first proxy war on territory that's being contested by America?

Cuba? Venezuela? Other?

Will America support the rise of fascism or will it choose to support Biden and his war? And most likely his 'coming war' with China?
Another troll thread, run along duck.

Not now my little friend. Take a number and be seated.
HaHaHa, I've told you before, you're a commie and I won't be dismissed by a commie, duck. Do you want to throw around that "f" word that you have no idea of the meaning some more? When you support fascists like the CCP and Turdeau, you really shouldn't project. Go hide yourself, you're an embarrassment.

U.S. aggression against Roosia?

Well Taiwan and the Ukraine have the right to live without China or Russia ruling them, but alas you are a Chinese Bot that believe all of Asia belong to China, so how this will end is with Australia, Japan and Korea bitch slapping China with the U.S. backing.
Japan and S.K. are too vulnerable to get into military aggression, and Japan is also too cautious of the consequences. It's doubtful that Japan would even allow US aircraft to fly from their islands.

As for S.K. they now face the nuclear threat that America created in their North.

But your comments are certainly worth the time to hear and entertain.

If America gets involved in a proxy war with China, would China start it's own proxy war?
And where and in which country? North Korea?

Japan and S.K. are too vulnerable to get into military aggression, and Japan is also too cautious of the consequences. It's doubtful that Japan would even allow US aircraft to fly from their islands.

As for S.K. they now face the nuclear threat that America created in their North.

But your comments are certainly worth the time to hear and entertain.

If America gets involved in a proxy war with China, would China start it's own proxy war?
And where and in which country? North Korea?
America has been in a proxy-war with China and Russia in Central America and Mexico for decades, so why not have fun with them instead?

Better yet let India get pissed off at China again and let see how much we can have backing India?

China will attack South Korea if the US helps Taiwan?
South Korea is in China's sphere of influence and will be taken back by China in the early phases of the war with America.

America will be threatened by Cuba's preference to China and America will invade and consolidate control there. America will also attempt to consolidate control over Venezuela and other S. and C. American countries.

Does America want to have the China situation on it's plate right now, with the fight against Russia going sour for America?

South Korea is in China's sphere of influence and will be taken back by China in the early phases of the war with America.

America will be threatened by Cuba's preference to China and America will invade and consolidate control there. America will also attempt to consolidate control over Venezuela and other S. and C. American countries.

Does America want to have the China situation on it's plate right now, with the fight against Russia going sour for America?

Taken back?

How is Putin losing "going sour for America"?

Hitting the vodka a little hard today?

America will be threatened by Cuba's
Wrong, duck. America has always had a base at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. As for your other assertions, I think China is a bit more realistic in their assessment of American resolve in defeating communism. Time will tell--maybe we'll meet sometime--you might want to rethink your position on guns.

Wrong, duck. America has always had a base at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. As for your other assertions, I think China is a bit more realistic in their assessment of American resolve in defeating communism. Time will tell--maybe we'll meet sometime--you might want to rethink your position on guns.
And now you've descended to the whimpering of idle threats.
Take a number and be seated.

The show is going to be too exciting to miss!

And now you've descended to the whimpering of idle threats.
Keep going duck. You are making my point with each subsequent post. YOU made the assertion that you were concerned about your safety "for now" I simply confirmed your concern. LMAO, you are truly a special case and proof that the US has nothing to fear from you and your ilk.

Forum List

Back