Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote

I like Liz, Amy, Kamala and Corey.

Don't forget Lz Amy and Kamala will get the woman vote too. Women didn't like Hillary. Not enough of them anyways. The Republicans haven't spent decades tearing down these other women. All they have is Pokahontas and didn't Trump say his father was born in Germany?

We knew so little about him

We know a lot more now....

She IS GAY
Michelle is really Michael Robinson
the two kids have no DNA relation to either
Obama was a gay COKE WHORE in high school
She won't release her transcripts because she took lots of ACTING COURSES and was not a good student
She was a community HATE HOAX organizer, and never stopped, since she was behind Jussie Smollett....

D2mPHbJX4AA-5aA.jpg

Notice that Jussie's right hand is on Cocksucker Obama's ASSHOLE.....

LOL!!!

It was so funny how crazy you guys were during the Obama years. Zero scandals so you had to make up some like Michelle is a man, Obama wasn't born here, Obama was a gay coke whore in college. All of this is ridiculous.

But, remember you guys didn't believe GW Bush did cocaine? Do you believe it now? Because you refused to believe it back when he was running. But notice you'll believe anything said about a democrat.

And don't forget

1. Melania was a prostitute
2. Eric and Baron aren't really Don's kids.
3. Don won't release his transcripts in fact he threatened the school he'd sue them if they released them
17855670-0-image-a-11_1567126666984.jpg

But the key difference between Trump and Biden

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.
Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

yeah sure, winger. That's why Trump gets 50,000 to his rallys and sleepy Joe is lucky to get 1,000.

Biden's history will be brought out if he is your candidate, his life of corruption, his senility, his do-nothing career in congress and as VP, his perversions with young girls, his son's corrupt deal with Burisma, He and his son flying US 2 to China and coming back with 1 billion for Hunter's company.

Your guy is dirty, old, senile, and corrupt. Trump will destroy him.
Even if he is all of these things, he is a lot better human being than Trump.

ok dude, vote for old sleepy corrupt senile Joe. My vote will cancel yours. so your vote means nothing, might as well stay home

A reason for me to vote. You will not bring pride and integrity back into the American Presidency. You will just allow this horrible person to remain as president because liberals hate him. You are a despicable American.

President Trump has got his weight under control. His listed weight on his driver's license in 175- not bad.

Wearing an extra long necktie gives him a svelte appearance.

Link? His last physical had him at 6'3" (he's no taller than the 6'1" Obama) and weighing over 200 lbs. He's clinically obese.
He lies about his height and weight

Among other things

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.
I said he lies about his height and weight

Nothing to deny there

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

The all lie, you lie, we all lie sometimes. So fricken what?

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.
You are the stupidest uninformed person on this board. how do you even feed yourself?

thanks, Trump is leaning and barry is standing up straight. got any pics of Michael Obama when "she" was pregnant?

You really could not be more pathetic if you tried...

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

OK Trump is only 5'4''. and he has lied about his height his entire life. Shall we discuss Michelle/Michael's trans surgery? Or the fact that Barry is gay?

Aaaaannnnddd now we have yet another typical Redfish response. Trump is 6'1". He says he is 6'3" in order not to appear obese. It's that simple. No need for you to devolve into ridiculousness about Michelle and Barack Obama simply because Trump lies easier than the fat motherfucker breathes.

What's ridiculous or offensive about talking about the sexual preferences of Barack and his old lady?

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with men taking it in the caboose?

careful, sea witchey is a lesbian, she idolizes mich and barry
thanks, Trump is leaning and barry is standing up straight. got any pics of Michael Obama when "she" was pregnant?

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

OK Trump is only 5'4''. and he has lied about his height his entire life. Shall we discuss Michelle/Michael's trans surgery? Or the fact that Barry is gay?

Aaaaannnnddd now we have yet another typical Redfish response. Trump is 6'1". He says he is 6'3" in order not to appear obese. It's that simple. No need for you to devolve into ridiculousness about Michelle and Barack Obama simply because Trump lies easier than the fat motherfucker breathes.

What's ridiculous or offensive about talking about the sexual preferences of Barack and his old lady?

careful, sea witchey is a lesbian, she idolizes mich and barry
Nothing wrong with being a lesbian. being as stupid and ignorant as you is something to consider suicide over.

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

BTW, Newsweek broke the story 8 years ago on their front cover about Obama being the first homosexual president. Sorry you all missed it.

Newsweek Cover: 'The First Gay President'

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

BTW, Newsweek broke the story 8 years ago on their front cover about Obama being the first homosexual president. Sorry you all missed it.

More fake news?

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

More fake news?

I don't know if B. Hussein O is gay or not.

I know that a major liberal publication said he was on their front page and he never denied it.

I know his classmates in Hawaii thought he was as queer as a $3 bill.

I know that renown Homosexual activist Lawrence Sinclair confessed to have a hot and heavy relationship with the Big O.

There is certainly evidence to that effect.

More fake news?

I don't know if B. Hussein O is gay or not.

I know that a major liberal publication said he was on their front page and he never denied it.

I know his classmates in Hawaii thought he was as queer as a $3 bill.

I know that renown Homosexual activist Lawrence Sinclair confessed to have a hot and heavy relationship with the Big O.

There is certainly evidence to that effect.

He did like his Chicago bathhouse.

I'd like to test Low IQ Joe's "mighty" claim. Can you help?

Tell the Secret Service to let Low IQ Joe and I fight, or do a push up contest.

LOL!!!

Mighty Joe Biden would kick your butt.....He is a Badass!

NoNukes, the evidence indicates Sleepy Joe is a very corrupt, downright evil, fake, phony, fraud, who is totally mentally impaired!

Mighty Joe Biden was one of our greatest Vice Presidents and will make an even greater President

Who ever call Bite Me "Mighty Joe"?

Did Trump? That sounds like the kind of presidential type trolling that The Donald would do.

Gotta call them by the name that fits them best

Mighty Joe Biden vs Crooked Donnie

you keep confirming that you are an idiot.

Link? His last physical had him at 6'3" (he's no taller than the 6'1" Obama) and weighing over 200 lbs. He's clinically obese.
He lies about his height and weight

Among other things

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.
I said he lies about his height and weight

Nothing to deny there

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

The all lie, you lie, we all lie sometimes. So fricken what?

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

Trump lies easier than he gets his fat ass off the toilet...

the people who know him best say he is. Bur if you have personal knowledge to the contrary please share it. You do know that hillary was a well known lesbian in DC don't you? The clinton marriage was a sham done for political purposes only. They both had their own sex lives apart from the marriage. Then when they decided that a kid would help them politically, and Bubba was shooting blanks, they got his buddy Webb Hubbell to "sire" hillary. Sire was how bill described it in private.

But the key difference between Trump and Biden

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.
Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

yeah sure, winger. That's why Trump gets 50,000 to his rallys and sleepy Joe is lucky to get 1,000.

Biden's history will be brought out if he is your candidate, his life of corruption, his senility, his do-nothing career in congress and as VP, his perversions with young girls, his son's corrupt deal with Burisma, He and his son flying US 2 to China and coming back with 1 billion for Hunter's company.

Your guy is dirty, old, senile, and corrupt. Trump will destroy him.
Even if he is all of these things, he is a lot better human being than Trump.

ok dude, vote for old sleepy corrupt senile Joe. My vote will cancel yours. so your vote means nothing, might as well stay home

A reason for me to vote. You will not bring pride and integrity back into the American Presidency. You will just allow this horrible person to remain as president because liberals hate him. You are a despicable American.

what makes him a horrible person? is it that he beat your wonderful crooked hillary? that he is being a successful president? that he will win again? What is horrible?

you want horrible? lets talk about the crooked Biden family, the crooked clinton family, the crooked Pelosi family.

Geez, wake up

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

"was"?

Are you saying the intervention worked?

Yeah, it’s the tense that matters. :rolleyes:

barry was known in high school as a drug using gay boy who preferred older white gay guys. Michelle was born Micheal. Ever see any pics of "her" pregnant? they say she had two kids, why no preggy pics?

NoNukes, the evidence indicates Sleepy Joe is a very corrupt, downright evil, fake, phony, fraud, who is totally mentally impaired!

Mighty Joe Biden was one of our greatest Vice Presidents and will make an even greater President

Who ever call Bite Me "Mighty Joe"?

Did Trump? That sounds like the kind of presidential type trolling that The Donald would do.

Gotta call them by the name that fits them best

Mighty Joe Biden vs Crooked Donnie

you keep confirming that you are an idiot.
I am NOT

Mother had me tested......the man said I was special

"was"?

barry was known in high school as a drug using gay boy who preferred older white gay guys. Michelle was born Micheal. Ever see any pics of "her" pregnant? they say she had two kids, why no preggy pics?
LOL

Conservatives call everyone gay. They are like Jr High School short bus

"was"?

In High School, Obama did very well with the ladies
Especially white girls

obama_prom_photos_0011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back