Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended
This is a lie.
Again kid, no covid 19 vaccine even makes the claim that it will prevent the disease which is why there are vaccinated people getting covid.
Read the CDC, FDA and NIH criteria for determining the efficacy of a vaccine. One criteria they set was for preventing serious illness (ex: hospitalization) or death.

The other for prevention of mild or moderate symptoms.

And all three vaccines have met or exceeded the target efficacy set.
who gives a fuck what any of them say....they have been LYING along with fake-i, on a daily basis
You're foaming at the mouth again.
thats beer...yours is foaming shit....next
Wow, is that really the best comeback you could think of?

Sad, the quality of the opposition here. Just sad.
What do you believe that you are achieving here? The fact is that all you are doing is repeating what you heard on TV and in such are proving that you are a government drone repeating the lies that you heard on TV. I pity people like you, however drones like you are the mortal enemy of true freedom so stay clear of me and mine.

Anthony Falsi said there is no need to wear a mask, then he said if you do not wear a mask you will die, then he said that it is impossible that covid was made in a lab, now he says it was made in a lab and still you believe but that is what brain dead programmed zombies like you do. You are already dead, embalmed and in the casket and you have no clue
Your post is chock full of conspiracy theory nonsense but you accuse me of repeating everything I'm told? A tRump cultist is accusing me of being a programmed zombie?

Do you realize what a fool you are making yourself out to be?
Again kid, you believed that there was no need to wear a mask because Falsi said so, then he said if you take off your mask that you will die then he said the disease was natural now he says the disease was made in a lab. None of this is conspiracy, it is the real chain of events that complete morons like you actually believe. Again not everything on TV is real, but buffoons like you will never know because all you can do is what you are told, you are a brain dead fool and I pity your lost TV believing soul

Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended
This is a lie.
Again kid, no covid 19 vaccine even makes the claim that it will prevent the disease which is why there are vaccinated people getting covid.
Read the CDC, FDA and NIH criteria for determining the efficacy of a vaccine. One criteria they set was for preventing serious illness (ex: hospitalization) or death.

who gives a fuck what any of them say....they have been LYING along with fake-i, on a daily basis

What do you believe that you are achieving here? The fact is that all you are doing is repeating what you heard on TV and in such are proving that you are a government drone repeating the lies that you heard on TV. I pity people like you, however drones like you are the mortal enemy of true freedom so stay clear of me and mine.

Anthony Falsi said there is no need to wear a mask, then he said if you do not wear a mask you will die, then he said that it is impossible that covid was made in a lab, now he says it was made in a lab and still you believe but that is what brain dead programmed zombies like you do. You are already dead, embalmed and in the casket and you have no clue
Your post is chock full of conspiracy theory nonsense but you accuse me of repeating everything I'm told? A tRump cultist is accusing me of being a programmed zombie?

Again kid, you believed that there was no need to wear a mask because Falsi said so, then he said if you take off your mask that you will die then he said the disease was natural now he says the disease was made in a lab. None of this is conspiracy, it is the real chain of events that complete morons like you actually believe. Again not everything on TV is real, but buffoons like you will never know because all you can do is what you are told, you are a brain dead fool and I pity your lost TV believing soul
You're still doing it.

You are apparently too brainwashed to have a real discussion with.

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

The fact is that you believe everything and anything that your TV tells you. I pity your lost soul, you are only free to do what you are told and you believe that doing what your are told equals freedom. You are already dead

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

The fact is that you believe everything and anything that your TV tells you. I pity your lost soul, you are only free to do what you are told and you believe that doing what your are told equals freedom. You are already dead
Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.
You should talk to a psychiatrist about your belief that you are a nobody. Not that this is not fully correct.

CIAO

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.
You should talk to a psychiatrist about your belief that you are a nobody. Not that this is not fully correct.

CIAO
Weak.

Would you like to try again? I'll give you a free shot. You get the last word, no retaliation on my part. Go for it.

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.

CIAO
Weak.

Would you like to try again? I'll give you a free shot. You get the last word, no retaliation on my part. Go for it.
The fact is that you believe everything and anything that your TV tells you. I pity your lost soul, you are only free to do what you are told and you believe that doing what your are told equals freedom. Your only freedom is echoing deep state lies that highlight your TV oriented dead brain

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.

CIAO
Weak.

The fact is that you believe everything and anything that your TV tells you. I pity your lost soul, you are only free to do what you are told and you believe that doing what your are told equals freedom. Your only freedom is echoing deep state lies that highlight your TV oriented dead brain
Well, You did your best, and that's what really counts, right?

Have a nice day.

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.

CIAO
Weak.

Have a nice day.

Can you have a nice day without repeating everything that you heard on TV and by then telling us that everything that you heard on TV is true? The sad fact is that you are incapable of independent cognitive thought, your entire life is a paint by the numbers kit where you are told what to think and do and you follow your leader to the end like all good commies do. I pray for people like you, I bet that you are still wearing a mask and are afraid to breath deeply or die. Eventually the mask wearers will be dying in droves because they denied their bodies the Oxygen that their bodies need. So I hate to say it but you and those like yourself will be dying with your vaccines while the unvaccinated will continue living. The tide will turn and you will gasp your last breath as people like me laugh

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.

CIAO
Weak.

polly want a cracker?

I am fully vaccinated for polio, this means I never need another.

Information about polio disease, vaccines and recommendations for vaccination from the Australian Immunisation Handbook

recommended to receive a booster dose of inactivated poliovirus (IPV) vaccine or an IPV-containing vaccine every 10 years.
I am going to sadly laugh when the vaccinated begin having kids with autism

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.
That was back in 2008 and then everything changed....except it didn't.

Hannah Poling was unique in that she had a pre existing condition, Mitochondrial disease to be specific. The court found that the vaccines might have exasperated symptoms associated with autism. This is a very rare condition as no medication is 100% safe.

Glad to be of assistance.

Now tell us how many billion dollars in vaccine damages have been paid out.

Yawn

PS. The only thing that you can be of assistance to is providing Hunter Biden with crack
About 4.2 billion since 1988. Most claims submitted via the National Childhood Vaccine Act have been declined. And under that act they've awarded money even if there isn't proof of an absolute link between an illness and a vaccine.

There is no real evidence that vaccines are the cause of autism. Actually only 1 autism claim was awarded and that is the one you posted.

People can become ill from vaccines, I don't think that is in question. Just like any medication.
4.2 billion is the proof that vaccines are a disaster
No, it's not.

How many people have died of Polio and Smallpox in this country in the last 50 years?

Almost every single American has been vaccinated against something, hundreds of millions of people and a few thousand were awarded for damages? Come on, man.
yup....1 jab and done...not being jabbed repeatedly, with no guarantees....pathetic you are
What you going on about? Booster shots making you shit yourself or something?
the lack of perfection...you will learn the hard way....good luck w/that
Oooh, sounds cryptic and ominous in a Corky from Life Goes On sort of way.
much better than having a pee wee brain...next
Sorry, I didn't realize mommy gave you the keyboard unattended.
surprised they let you out of the psych ward...you probably escaped

This is a lie.

You're still doing it.

Blah.blah blah...

Nobody's listening.

By.

CIAO
Weak.

Have a nice day.

I am fully vaccinated for polio, this means I never need another.

Information about polio disease, vaccines and recommendations for vaccination from the Australian Immunisation Handbook

recommended to receive a booster dose of inactivated poliovirus (IPV) vaccine or an IPV-containing vaccine every 10 years.
I am going to sadly laugh when the vaccinated begin having kids with autism

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.
That was back in 2008 and then everything changed....except it didn't.

Hannah Poling was unique in that she had a pre existing condition, Mitochondrial disease to be specific. The court found that the vaccines might have exasperated symptoms associated with autism. This is a very rare condition as no medication is 100% safe.

Glad to be of assistance.

Now tell us how many billion dollars in vaccine damages have been paid out.

Yawn

PS. The only thing that you can be of assistance to is providing Hunter Biden with crack
About 4.2 billion since 1988. Most claims submitted via the National Childhood Vaccine Act have been declined. And under that act they've awarded money even if there isn't proof of an absolute link between an illness and a vaccine.

There is no real evidence that vaccines are the cause of autism. Actually only 1 autism claim was awarded and that is the one you posted.

People can become ill from vaccines, I don't think that is in question. Just like any medication.
4.2 billion is the proof that vaccines are a disaster
No, it's not.

How many people have died of Polio and Smallpox in this country in the last 50 years?

Almost every single American has been vaccinated against something, hundreds of millions of people and a few thousand were awarded for damages? Come on, man.
yup....1 jab and done...not being jabbed repeatedly, with no guarantees....pathetic you are
What you going on about? Booster shots making you shit yourself or something?
the lack of perfection...you will learn the hard way....good luck w/that
Oooh, sounds cryptic and ominous in a Corky from Life Goes On sort of way.
much better than having a pee wee brain...next
Sorry, I didn't realize mommy gave you the keyboard unattended.
surprised they let you out of the psych ward...you probably escaped
:icon_rolleyes:

Joe keeps proving he is functionally illiterate when it comes to numbers. I can't believe we let this buffoon have anything to do with our budget

And of course the media helps spread the falsehood.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Yo Semite!

Forum List

Back