Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And of course the media helps spread the falsehood.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.

The CDC vaccine tracker is confusing. One spot it says 176m with at least 1-dose, and another spot says 316m doses administered?! WTF.

1624110166745.png

Scroll down to the state totals below, and it shows 316m, so it looks like Xiden isn't lying.
Plus you should add in the people that had Covid and have antibodies.
So we're approaching herd immunity.

Jesus people. How stupid are you?

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

I frankly don't care. I'm fuly vaccinated. You can't kill me any more.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Biden said this;
"Today, we will have reached the mark of 300 million shots in arms in just 150 days"

He did not say 300 m were fully vaccinated as you claim.

The CDC vaccine tracker is confusing. One spot it says 176m with at least 1-dose, and another spot says 316m doses administered?! WTF.

View attachment 503203

Scroll down to the state totals below, and it shows 316m, so it looks like Xiden isn't lying.
Plus you should add in the people that had Covid and have antibodies.
So we're approaching herd immunity.
It’s not confusing at all. 176m with at least one shot and the balance of the 316m having had both.

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

Dumbfucks are gonna dumbfuck. :dunno:

How dare you pick on Joe and the media with facts. ^^^ BAN HIM!!

So you really ARE that stupid?

Read above

Guess what?

If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.

There is a small smeckle of truth in that.

Trump being Trump...he COULD have screwed that pooch but thankfully didn't. He did what any reasonable leader should have done in showing the US Government's willingness to pay for the vaccine (pretty much a no brainer...)

But that's as far as it goes. He made few effective (if any) plans for how to distribute and ramp up production.

Thank you JOE! Biden made that all work...

I frankly don't care
Is this supposed to be a surprise? Everyone expects this attitude from people like you. "I got mine so fuck you"
Problem is...that's not accurate.

I think you SHOULD get vaccinated. I certainly put up no barriers to it and would support all efforts to make that happen.

But I'm also not going to lose sleep over your stupidity

Read above
Joe and the media keep misrepresenting the facts. The statement alone "x number of people have at least their first shot"
The shot is widely available EVERYWHERE. In fact they are having to beg & bribe people to get it.
Anybody that wants the shot has the shot.
Bragging about 300 million would be like McDonald's braging about double bread sold since every hamburger requires 2 buns.
It's leftist math.

Guess what?

Great! Thank him for me. Did you get your Trump shot? I did and now I can go maskless without worry.

Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine

Read above
Joe and the media keep misrepresenting the facts. The statement alone "x number of people have at least their first shot"
The shot is widely available EVERYWHERE. In fact they are having to beg & bribe people to get it.
Anybody that wants the shot has the shot.
Bragging about 300 million would be like McDonald's braging about double bread sold since every hamburger requires 2 buns.
It's leftist math.
Sorry Trump Humper.

300 million doses distributed and administered...with many more available to the dumbass Trump herd and not being used...is a phenomenal feat...and it has essentially stopped the virus in its tracks where vaccinations are widespread.

Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine
Many soon to be UNconscious and on ventilators

I don't know how much simpler it can get. Infection rates are dropping dramatically in areas with high vaccination rates and spiking in "Trump states" with low vaccination rates. According to y'all, Trump made the vaccine for the American people. Why would you refuse his largesse? Get the vaccine!

Forum List

Back