Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended
This is a lie.
Again kid, no covid 19 vaccine even makes the claim that it will prevent the disease which is why there are vaccinated people getting covid.
Read the CDC, FDA and NIH criteria for determining the efficacy of a vaccine. One criteria they set was for preventing serious illness (ex: hospitalization) or death.

The other for prevention of mild or moderate symptoms.

And all three vaccines have met or exceeded the target efficacy set.
No covid vaccine makes the claim to prevent covid. Shit fool 85 percent of the people who get covid without the vaccine have no symptoms, and all the vaccine says that it does is to prevent symptoms. The fact is that the government owns your mind and can do with you what it pleases.
And still more lies.

If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?
Operation Warp Speed accelerated the trials by having the different trial stages done in parallel rather than in series.

All the experts said it would be years before we had a vaccine available to the public. Because of Trump's bold decisive leadership, we already have several of them available in mere months.

That's unprecedented.
Operation warp speed had nothing to do with the first available vaccine.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?
actually, weather somebody is or isn't, is none of your fucking business....
Bullshit.
He's right, it's really none of your business, Karen.
Bullshit.

If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?
Operation Warp Speed accelerated the trials by having the different trial stages done in parallel rather than in series.

All the experts said it would be years before we had a vaccine available to the public. Because of Trump's bold decisive leadership, we already have several of them available in mere months.

That's unprecedented.
Operation warp speed had nothing to do with the first available vaccine.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?
actually, weather somebody is or isn't, is none of your fucking business....
Bullshit.
yes, coming out of you...what anybody does in their life, is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS...shit stain
i guess you're going to have to get over yourself....BOO-HOO.....ACHOO
Bullshit.

I am fully vaccinated for polio, this means I never need another.

Information about polio disease, vaccines and recommendations for vaccination from the Australian Immunisation Handbook

recommended to receive a booster dose of inactivated poliovirus (IPV) vaccine or an IPV-containing vaccine every 10 years.
I am going to sadly laugh when the vaccinated begin having kids with autism

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended
This is a lie.
Again kid, no covid 19 vaccine even makes the claim that it will prevent the disease which is why there are vaccinated people getting covid.
Read the CDC, FDA and NIH criteria for determining the efficacy of a vaccine. One criteria they set was for preventing serious illness (ex: hospitalization) or death.

who gives a fuck what any of them say....they have been LYING along with fake-i, on a daily basis
You're foaming at the mouth again.

Information about polio disease, vaccines and recommendations for vaccination from the Australian Immunisation Handbook

recommended to receive a booster dose of inactivated poliovirus (IPV) vaccine or an IPV-containing vaccine every 10 years.

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.
Page not found.

Page not found.
The only thing not found is your IQ you are living in denial

Page not found.

Not as you represented it. The vaccines aggravated a rare genetic disorder, they didn't "cause autism".

Next lie please.

Page not found.

Not as you represented it. The vaccines aggravated a rare genetic disorder, they didn't "cause autism".

Next lie please.
Hanna would not have autism if not for the vaccine. The fact is that this happens so often that there is a dedicated vaccine court to issue the billions of dollars in damages.

But you did not hear that on TV so it is not real in your government owned mind

That was back in 2008 and then everything changed....except it didn't.

Hannah Poling was unique in that she had a pre existing condition, Mitochondrial disease to be specific. The court found that the vaccines might have exasperated symptoms associated with autism. This is a very rare condition as no medication is 100% safe.

Glad to be of assistance.

Hannah Poling was unique in that she had a pre existing condition, Mitochondrial disease to be specific. The court found that the vaccines might have exasperated symptoms associated with autism. This is a very rare condition as no medication is 100% safe.

Now tell us how many billion dollars in vaccine damages have been paid out.

Yawn

PS. The only thing that you can be of assistance to is providing Hunter Biden with crack

Yawn

PS. The only thing that you can be of assistance to is providing Hunter Biden with crack
About 4.2 billion since 1988. Most claims submitted via the National Childhood Vaccine Act have been declined. And under that act they've awarded money even if there isn't proof of an absolute link between an illness and a vaccine.

There is no real evidence that vaccines are the cause of autism. Actually only 1 autism claim was awarded and that is the one you posted.

People can become ill from vaccines, I don't think that is in question. Just like any medication.

Yawn

About 4.2 billion since 1988. Most claims submitted via the National Childhood Vaccine Act have been declined. And under that act they've awarded money even if there isn't proof of an absolute link between an illness and a vaccine.

There is no real evidence that vaccines are the cause of autism. Actually only 1 autism claim was awarded and that is the one you posted.

People can become ill from vaccines, I don't think that is in question. Just like any medication.
4.2 billion is the proof that vaccines are a disaster

Yawn

No, it's not.

How many people have died of Polio and Smallpox in this country in the last 50 years?

Almost every single American has been vaccinated against something, hundreds of millions of people and a few thousand were awarded for damages? Come on, man.

This is a lie.

who gives a fuck what any of them say....they have been LYING along with fake-i, on a daily basis
You're foaming at the mouth again.
thats beer...yours is foaming shit....next

Page not found.
that must be where that thing you refer to as a brain is....not found

The only thing that matters is the number of vaccinated.

That’s not what the OP is about.
They're not here to respond to the OP, they're here to spread russian propaganda about how the american vaccines don't work. How they're dangerous, and to undermine out efforts to get the pandemic under control.
a vaccine does just that...vaccinate...1 and done...the jabs being offered today are --good luck, no guarantees, but you will need more...don't sound like a curing vaccine to me, or millions of others

Yawn

No, it's not.

How many people have died of Polio and Smallpox in this country in the last 50 years?

Almost every single American has been vaccinated against something, hundreds of millions of people and a few thousand were awarded for damages? Come on, man.
yup....1 jab and done...not being jabbed repeatedly, with no guarantees....pathetic you are

Yawn

No, it's not.

yup....1 jab and done...not being jabbed repeatedly, with no guarantees....pathetic you are
What you going on about? Booster shots making you shit yourself or something?

Forum List

Back