Biden, top Democrats swing behind bipartisan virus aid bill

I've elaborated 100's of times.

I'm new around here. We should get to know each other rather than assuming we know everything and don't need to have a conversation about it.

I don't buy it. You spout the exact same argument parroted daily. You started things but posing a question to my question as opposed to answering it.

I don't buy it. You spout the exact same argument parroted daily. You started things but posing a question to my question as opposed to answering it.

You asked me how your opinion makes me feel. :rolleyes: Despite that being nothing but bait I answered anyway. Also I didn't argue anything. I was just asking questions that you seem uninterested in answering.

The posters concern is not to be taken seriously.

So for clarification do you think illegals should get money?

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

Those who have decided they will not cross the desires of employers.

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

Only the imbecilic Dems would even suggest such a thing. Imbeciles.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.

You are the one protecting the illegals.

Everyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted. Doesn't negate the fact that you think illegals should get tax payer money. Moron

No I didn't. I asked how illegals getting a check would make you feel. See, typical reply.

Ah, I guess there was a misunderstanding. I think relief is expensive enough without giving aid to people that aren't supposed to be here. I also think it makes it easier for illegals to stay and even encourages them to do so. It kind of sends a mixed message, no? "You're not supposed to be here, but here's a bunch of money so it's easier for you to do so."

That's why I asked you if you want consequences for the individuals that enter illegally or not. Your position suggests that you don't. I'm not telling you that you don't; I'm asking you if you don't. Asking questions rather than making assumptions is how we learn things we didn't know about other people. Before you come back with "We should go after employers." I want to say that I agree with that. That's not the question though. I'm asking about the individuals that are here illegally.

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Everyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted. Doesn't negate the fact that you think illegals should get tax payer money. Moron

But NO employer is being prosecuted. There are thousands and thousands knowing employing illegals and people like you cover for them. I want illegals to get checks because then maybe you will actually demand the right thing be done. Going after those employing illegals.

No I didn't. I asked how illegals getting a check would make you feel. See, typical reply.

Ah, I guess there was a misunderstanding. I think relief is expensive enough without giving aid to people that aren't supposed to be here. I also think it makes it easier for illegals to stay and even encourages them to do so. It kind of sends a mixed message, no? "You're not supposed to be here, but here's a bunch of money so it's easier for you to do so."

Wrong. What makes it easier for them to stay is doing absolutely nothing to address those employing them. As long as they are working they are staying, checks or not.

That's why I asked you if you want consequences for the individuals that enter illegally or not. Your position suggests that you don't. I'm not telling you that you don't; I'm asking you if you don't. Asking questions rather than making assumptions is how we learn things we didn't know about other people. Before you come back with "We should go after employers." I want to say that I agree with that. That's not the question though. I'm asking about the individuals that are here illegally.

You are trying to lead the discussion and change the direction because you know where I am going. You are not new.

Wrong. What makes it easier for them to stay is doing absolutely nothing to address those employing them. As long as they are working they are staying, checks or not.

You don't think checks from Uncle Sam make it easier for illegals to stay here?

They aren't.
n

But NO employer is being prosecuted. There are thousands and thousands knowing employing illegals and people like you cover for them. I want illegals to get checks because then maybe you will actually demand the right thing be done. Going after those employing illegals.

How many got prosecuted when Barry or Bush were POTUS?? If I had my way they would all land in jail. You just continue to beat the dead horse.

You don't think checks from Uncle Sam make it easier for illegals to stay here?

You again did not address what I actually said. They stay either way.

They aren't.
n

How many got prosecuted when Barry or Bush were POTUS?? If I had my way they would all land in jail. You just continue to beat the dead horse.

What does Obama or Bush have to do with what Trump didn't do? Because they failed it's excusable Trump failed? Trump failed because people like you would not hold him accountable. Now you can pay for that.

I get it. You said I'm wrong though. My assertion was that the checks make it easier and even encourage them. You don't think money from the Fed makes it easier for them?

I get it. You said I'm wrong though. My assertion was that the checks make it easier and even encourage them. You don't think money from the Fed makes it easier for them?

Their job encourages them to stay. The fact they have held it for years encourages them to stay.

I've clearly stated my views. You wish to avoid that.

You seem to want your views recognized while being unwilling to assess the things I am saying honestly. I agreed that employers should be prosecuted. You said I'm wrong when I said checks from the government make it easier for them and encourage them though. How is that wrong?

Their job encourages them to stay. The fact they have held it for years encourages them to stay.

Do checks from the government help them and encourage them too? You do understand that this is not a binary black and white issue, yes?

Forum List

Back