Biden, top Democrats swing behind bipartisan virus aid bill

The checks matter none.

Why distribute them if they don't matter and they won't help the illegals? You're entering the land of abject absurdity at this point. You think $1,200 or more doesn't matter to somebody that is here doing under the table work on a farm? You really think that doesn't help them, that it's inconsequential? Get real man.
You know they work under the table, how? That is almost impossible for big farms today.
This is of today. It appears that the Senate Majority and the House is nearing an agreement. Well, with the exception of Moscow Mitch (what else is new). This agreement is for an interim bill to get help to America fast and the other things to be dealt with AFTER the seating of the new President. It's for about 980B. It's also very close to what the House and Mnuchin was working on just before the election before we ceased to have an Administration.

Even with a couple of the Republican Senators still lying out their asses over the Heroes act, it appears that this may get passed. The stumbling block? You guess it, Moscow Mitch is not willing to allow it to come to the floor for a vote or send it to committees. It's being done behind closed doors anyway. Both sides (except for Moscow Mitch) wants it done before Dec. 25th because most of the relief for normal people runs out on Dec 26th.

Pbs convered this just a few minutes ago. It appears that the Dems are backing it hard as are many republicans. The details aren't out yet for us to see. But it appears by the end of next week it should be finalized. Again, we still have the problem of it's about 400mil more than Moscow Mitch (personally) demands. But he's about the only one that demands that figure. Unfortunately, he's also the only one that has the power to block it and intends to do just that.
McConnell slightly changed his mind yesterday by saying they need to pass a smaller bill now, then a bigger one in the new Congress. He is being outflanked by his own members in this by- partisan bill.

He's still sticking to his guns about his 550mil bill that doesn't include the relief checks. It is to protect Businesses and not really small businesses that need the help. I think the 980B figure was arrived at by adding Moscow Mitch's 550b plus the 430b that was taken back. Add those two together you you get 980B. Yet Moscow Mitch still refuses to consider it.

I think Mitch is caving as many of his party are going over. I agree on the protection of companies but also understand that is a temporary measure. Mitch is fast losing power. I look for someone more moderate to challenge him as Leader and have a pretty good idea who.

This is of today. It appears that the Senate Majority and the House is nearing an agreement. Well, with the exception of Moscow Mitch (what else is new). This agreement is for an interim bill to get help to America fast and the other things to be dealt with AFTER the seating of the new President. It's for about 980B. It's also very close to what the House and Mnuchin was working on just before the election before we ceased to have an Administration.

Even with a couple of the Republican Senators still lying out their asses over the Heroes act, it appears that this may get passed. The stumbling block? You guess it, Moscow Mitch is not willing to allow it to come to the floor for a vote or send it to committees. It's being done behind closed doors anyway. Both sides (except for Moscow Mitch) wants it done before Dec. 25th because most of the relief for normal people runs out on Dec 26th.

Pbs convered this just a few minutes ago. It appears that the Dems are backing it hard as are many republicans. The details aren't out yet for us to see. But it appears by the end of next week it should be finalized. Again, we still have the problem of it's about 400mil more than Moscow Mitch (personally) demands. But he's about the only one that demands that figure. Unfortunately, he's also the only one that has the power to block it and intends to do just that.
McConnell slightly changed his mind yesterday by saying they need to pass a smaller bill now, then a bigger one in the new Congress. He is being outflanked by his own members in this by- partisan bill.

He's still sticking to his guns about his 550mil bill that doesn't include the relief checks. It is to protect Businesses and not really small businesses that need the help. I think the 980B figure was arrived at by adding Moscow Mitch's 550b plus the 430b that was taken back. Add those two together you you get 980B. Yet Moscow Mitch still refuses to consider it.

It very well could cost him his position. That would be worth a chuckle. Right or wrong the electorate wants the help.

If we can't get rid of him in a WVA election we demote his sorry ass another way. Not the way I wanted to see. But maybe they can get him on the Latrine Queen Committee.

The checks matter none.

Why distribute them if they don't matter and they won't help the illegals? You're entering the land of abject absurdity at this point. You think $1,200 or more doesn't matter to somebody that is here doing under the table work on a farm? You really think that doesn't help them, that it's inconsequential? Get real man.
You know they work under the table, how? That is almost impossible for big farms today.

I think Mitch is caving as many of his party are going over. I agree on the protection of companies but also understand that is a temporary measure. Mitch is fast losing power. I look for someone more moderate to challenge him as Leader and have a pretty good idea who.

The problem is, Rump is still calling the shots and is protecting Moscow Mitch. That means, there are enough Rumper Senators that are scared shitless to go against Moscow Mitch in fear of ending their own carreers.

Let's me guess, you are going to say Romney. I disagree.

It very well could cost him his position. That would be worth a chuckle. Right or wrong the electorate wants the help.

If we can't get rid of him in a WVA election we demote his sorry ass another way. Not the way I wanted to see. But maybe they can get him on the Latrine Queen Committee.

Kentucky election.

Kentucky election.

Thank you for the correction. Brain F*rt.

The checks matter none.

Do you understand they have to pay taxes to be included? I am not sure why we are discussing this. I understood checks were not part of this bill.

The checks matter none.

Do you understand they have to pay taxes to be included? I am not sure why we are discussing this. I understood checks were not part of this bill.

The check issue is to deflect from the fact that after four years Trump did nothing to address the issue. It is no different than when he took office.

Lol! These politicians don’t give a rats ass about the American people or they would have approved a bill before the election instead of playing politics. Sorry, I am not so easily swayed by BS like you seem to be.

The checks matter none.

The checks aren't part of the Moscow Mitch proposal at 550b. But they are for the 980B.

Because Pelosi understands it will piss people off. She isn't doing it to get the employers dealt with, she is doing it simply to piss people off but it then works for me.

Got it. So you're similar to Trump Republicans that just want to trigger the libs.

Lol! These politicians don’t give a rats ass about the American people or they would have approved a bill before the election instead of playing politics. Sorry, I am not so easily swayed by BS like you seem to be.

Even if it's all about getting elected or reelected, the results should be the same. Right now, the Reps are headed down a very lonely dark pathway because they listened to about 26% of the population that crawled out from under a rock. Mark my words, come Jan 3rd, Moscow Mitch won't be the Senate Majority Leader anymore.

Even if it's all about getting elected or reelected, the results should be the same. Right now, the Reps are headed down a very lonely dark pathway because they listened to about 26% of the population that crawled out from under a rock. Mark my words, come Jan 3rd, Moscow Mitch won't be the Senate Majority Leader anymore.

So they had no reason other than what to allow Americans to suffer during this crisis? You really believe the BS you post?
I don’t really care if McConnell is Majority Leader, You want a cookie or something? Where do you come up with such stupidity? We are talking about people’s lives and the devastation that is upon this country because of this virus and you jump to McConnell being Senate Majority leader? The House and Senate haven’t had real leaders in years. You are such a partisan moron.

Mitch McConnell should trade his support for the Bill for the Dominion source code. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

He already traded cutting the cost to below a trillion for going along with bailing out Progressive shithole cities and states.

Which really isn't that much of a trade.
The Progressive shithole cities and states will still be shitholes ... And we don't have the $900 plus billion to spend anyway.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion for the USMB forum?

Reasoning? It's a simple fact.
Yes! Reasoning!

I think you possess little or no reasoning skills because you're a TDS afflicted moron. Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

The simple fact of the matter is that you are conflating the facts with your stupid belief that contradicts the actual facts.

Contrary to your bizarre TDS addled belief that employers of illegal aliens have not been arrested under the Trump administration , yes they have, you stupid son of a bitch.

You're a fucking idiot!

How did you get so fucking stupid, dumbass?

Last edited:

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion for the USMB forum?

Reasoning? It's a simple fact.
Yes! Reasoning!

I think you possess little or no reasoning skills because you're a TDS afflicted moron. Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

The simple fact of the matter is that you are conflating the facts with your stupid belief that contradicts the actual facts.

Contrary to your bizarre TDS addled claim that employers of illegal aliens have not been arrested under the Trump administration , yes they have, you stupid son of a bitch.

You're a fucking idiot!

How did you get so fucking stupid, dumbass?

They make pharmaceuticals to help your affliction.

New Topics

Forum List

Back