Biden, top Democrats swing behind bipartisan virus aid bill

The posters concern is not to be taken seriously.

So for clarification do you think illegals should get money?

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

Those who have decided they will not cross the desires of employers.

I'm not going to do this. Answer the question or bug off.

It doesn't make me feel anything but curiosity about the details of your views, which is why I asked the question that I did. When a leftie wants no consequences for illegal immigration and even wants to give illegals money to make their illegal presence more stable one can only assume that person supports people coming here illegally and would probably support opening the border completely to those they see as needy. Is this not the case? I'm asking for elaboration on your views and you're getting defense about it. I wonder why that is.

Last edited:
I'm not going to do this. Answer the question or bug off.

It doesn't make me feel anything but curiosity about the details of your views, which is why I asked the question that I did. When a leftie wants no consequences for illegal immigration and even wants to give them money to make their illegal presence more stable one can only assume that person supports people coming here illegally and would probably support opening the border completely to those they see as needy. Is this not the case? I'm asking for elaboration on your views and you're getting defense about it. I wonder why that is.

You are the one that doesn't want any consequences. I've been calling for them for years.

The fact remains that Moscow Mitch will not allow it into a Committee or onto the Senate floor even though there is a majority bipartisan support for the new house bill worked out behind closed doors with many of the Senate Republicans. It's one person blocking it because it was proposed by the Democrats. Actually, it's proposed by both Democrats and Republicans. But Moscow Mitch won't allow it to be voted on. And Mnuchin announce last night that the Administration supports anything that Moscow Mitch presents.

Say goodbye to Moscow Mitch as Senate Majority Leader. GA is the state that determines who is in control come Jan 3rd. It'snot my intention to give the Dems total control but it appears that we may need to have 2 years of Dem control to get the Party of the Rumpers out of office. All of you that are supporting Moscow Mitch and Rump should be aware of the damage you are doing to the Nation.

This answers the question of "How do you screw up a Wet Dream".

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

Only the imbecilic Dems would even suggest such a thing. Imbeciles.

You are the one that doesn't want any consequences. I've been calling for them for years.

Ah...

You see, the difference between our debate styles is I ask you for clarification on your views while you tell me what mine are without asking. You seem intent on not having an actual conversation so I won't bother anymore.

They aren't.
n

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

Ah...

You see, the difference between our debate styles is I ask you for clarification on your views while you tell me what mine are without asking. You seem intent on not having an actual conversation so I won't bother anymore.

You know my position.

Ah...

I agree. The dumbass see's nothing wrong with illegal aliens getting a check from the tax payers of America. They aren't American citizens and are entitled to nothing except a boot in the ass out of America.

Mans a lefty loon moron.

You know my position.

I know part of your position. I was trying to offer you a chance to elaborate more rather than just putting you in a box and assuming I know everything, which is what you did to me.

They aren't.
n

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Ah...

I agree. The dumbass see's nothing wrong with illegal aliens getting a check from the tax payers of America. They aren't American citizens and are entitled to nothing except a boot in the ass out of America.

Mans a lefty loon moron.

Hm, tell me what I should think. You seem to be so good at it. And thank you for assisting in handing the Senate to the Democrats, one of my worst nightmares. What's next, you going to help burn the Whitehouse down to the ground on Jan 19th?

They aren't.
n

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.

You are the one protecting the illegals.

Forum List

Back