The Senate’s bipartisan, 2024, tyrannical and traitorous border bill

I think you mean the senate bill that is fake border control

And the answer to that is no

Did you read the House bill summary that I posted?
So you don't want to improve the situation at the border unless you get your way.

That is the problem.

So you don't want to improve the situation at the border unless you get your way.

That is the problem.
I want real improvement not smoke and mirror's that actually enshrines the alien invasion

Tell me specifically what you dont like about the house bill

So the answer is no, you accept no compromise?
And you would compromise with the general welfare of our country?

Here is what is in the bill:
ACTIVATIONS OF AUTHORITY.—

21 ‘‘(A) DISCRETIONARY ACTIVATION.—The
22 Secretary may activate the border emergency
23 authority if, during a period of 7 consecutive
24 calendar days, there is an average of 4,000 or
25 more aliens who are encountered each day.

‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—

The Secretary shall activate the border emergency authority if—
4 ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive
5 calendar days, there is an average of 5,000
6 or more aliens who are encountered each
7 day; or
8 ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are encountered.

So, as I pointed out above, the Bill is “. . . intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.”

This is the kind of bipartisan rope-a-dope crap our traitorous Senators cook up behind closed doors, and then, with the help of our communist big media, try to cram down the throats of the American people.

In the old days, the public would already have grabbed their pitch forks and torches, and be on their way to pay a visit to Washinton, D.C.

Forum List

Back