Biden to sign bill making lynching a federal hate crime into law

There was almost a sentence there. Sooo close. And of course, you’re wrong again, anyway, despite your illiteracy.
Try and toss us a bone there Sling Blade. Has it ever occurred to that shallow frame of mind of yours, that maybe a link supporting your so-called argument would be helpful?

As to voting have an ID and go to vote
Worked fine for centuries until the underclasses who vote Democrat began flooding America and found sympathetic ears for “it’s too hard”
Not with 440 voter suppression bills and 1688 polling places closed in minority areas.

Should nooses also be banned then how will the BLM inspired hoax up things???

Explain in documented detail, how Biden is destroying the country.
I can't really say it better than Joe Biden can

So that made me aware of when I was in law school, proudly for Holloway, proudly for your dad, first African American state Senator in the state of, in the state of Delaware. Everything about, and by the way, you know, I sit on the stand and to get hot, I got lotta, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight. And then watch the hair come come back up again. They look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the man, they’re not all men. The guys I worked with down here, and they’re all guys at the time. They’re all good men. Most of them made a awful lot of themselves. And Earl Lark had had a rough time. You sent me, you knew Earl. I, I came back as a public defender,

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Tuesday is set to sign into law a bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime after Congress approved the legislation earlier this month with overwhelming bipartisan support.

Thank gawd, the lynching going on in this country have been running rampant......Never mind high gas, food, inflation, or Tater gaffing his way into WW-III, our dem overlords have "priorities".
Three men were just convicted of lynching Ahmaud Arbery. Had this law been enacted at the time, they would have been convicted under it instead of the generic hate crime statute.

If it were really bullshit, you would have had the ability to debunk such imaginary bullshit. You don't have that ability. That's why you are nothing but a bull shitter.
That’s not the way it works, dorky. You make a claim. You support it. You point to some allegedly 440 voter suppression bills
Nope! Your non-existent argument proves it. Thanks!
sure. Your non-existent argument is “supported” by saying back then D’S weren’t D’s. Wait. There’s no support for your assertion at all. There is no “argument” in your claim. Your idiocy is noted.

This is a law that will be used to lay Federal charges against whites, especially when the charge of "murder" can't be proven in court. We'll see this law applied in future self defense killings where a white person kills a black attacker

"ZOMG that white guy killed that black guy because he is racist! HATE CRIME
ZOMG why didnt that guy get 2 charges when he killed his ex girlfriends new boyfriend? He hated him! Oh he was white too. Nevermind"
Hate crime laws are just more discrimination from the government.
Gotta pet them white folks in their place.

Three men were just convicted of lynching Ahmaud Arbery. Had this law been enacted at the time, they would have been convicted under it instead of the generic hate crime statute.

Three white men. Get it straight. These laws will never be applied to blacks.

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Tuesday is set to sign into law a bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime after Congress approved the legislation earlier this month with overwhelming bipartisan support.

Thank gawd, the lynching going on in this country have been running rampant......Never mind high gas, food, inflation, or Tater gaffing his way into WW-III, our dem overlords have "priorities".
They like their shiny things, particularly those that they can use to dredge up a past of racial discrimination that is long past.

I think it's wonderful that we're going to make murder even more illegal... . :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, they're slaving (oops) away working on important legislation to get us out of this nightmare. Solving the rampant violent crime, inflation, food shortages, and charging toward a nuclear war.

In order to get that done, Congress just passed legislation outlawing discrimination based on racial HAIR STYLE! THAT'LL clean up the streets of Los Angeles!

This is a law that will be used to lay Federal charges against whites, especially when the charge of "murder" can't be proven in court. We'll see this law applied in future self defense killings where a white person kills a black attacker
Outrageous!
If only there was a way to get whites to stop lynching people.

Forum List

Back