Rand Paul: Time to Invoke the 25th

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
OIP.g77GS0fXf9Aa1-hJw-5sGAHaC1

I have to agree. The airhead in line will destroy what’s left of the economy but I don’t think she’ll start WW3.

Damn it Rand!

To keep inflation down keep costs down

Also, good pick for the Supremes. And no, I'm not a biologist so I can't say what a woman is. How could I know? I'm sure she will be able to uphold the 19th amendment to give women the right to vote even though no one but biologists know exactly what a woman is.

Duh!

Rand would certainly understand the negative effect on America's war effort by starting this, but apparently doesn't care.

Yes, take down Biden now, and for legitimate reasons.

Was Trump ever described as, "a national security risk"?

Had to have been - had to.

Every president is going to be from now on.
Yes, Trump was to start WW3.
Instead he brokered historic peace agreements that had 5 nations recognizing Israel for the first time, and walked into North Korea and got Rocket Man to go silent for the rest of Trumps term.

Yes, Trump was to start WW3.
Instead he brokered historic peace agreements that had 5 nations recognizing Israel for the first time, and walked into North Korea and got Rocket Man to go silent for the rest of Trumps term.
that he would have the nuclear codes thingy. And this dementia president calling for war on Russia with WMDs is whacked out.

Rand would certainly understand the negative effect on America's war effort by starting this, but apparently doesn't care.

War effort, by that do you mean the virtue-signaling and deflection by the dems from our domestic issues? That "war effort"?.....Yep, quite the effort being put into that deflection sure enough.

Not to worry though, Tater signed a Bill today making lynching a "hate crime".

The "negative effect of America's war effort" is having a weak stupid Commander in Chief like Biden that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground or his backup VP whose only talent is giving blowjobs.

I have to agree. The airhead in line will destroy what’s left of the economy but I don’t think she’ll start WW3.

Oh, poor Rand....the 25th doesn't apply to him.

Let me guess what Rand Paul’s grounds are……

Gain of Function
Gain of FUNCTION!

I really think most if not all countries have by now realized that he is is in bad mental decline. So it is going to get harder and harder to find anyone to take him serious. We do not have anyone to replace him with. The so called Vise President is an utter airhead and failure. The next in line is the speaker of the House who is almost if not as bad as Biden. Just keep him away from the nuclear football and the codes with someone halfway responsible and other then the country falling apart we should be alright.

Rand also knows we get Kamala Harris as the first female President, and apparently accepts that.

That should tell you how much he thinks Biden's cognitive abilities are in the shitter.

BIden has gone from funny to pathetic to dangerous. His mental and physical deterioration is a threat to our national security and stability throughout the world. The number one country cannot have an 80-year-old doddering mental defective as a President. PERIOD.
what?

no, he has always been dangerous...

++

Rand also knows we get Kamala Harris as the first female President, and apparently accepts that.

That should tell you how much he thinks Biden's cognitive abilities are in the shitter.
i am not sure K would be worse than B

nothing is worse?

I mean really... the guy makes a total joke out of the Catholic faith he professes to believe in... CREEPY as hell... I mean, you know... along w/ all the other bs

War effort, by that do you mean the virtue-signaling and deflection by the dems from our domestic issues? That "war effort"?.....Yep, quite the effort being put into that deflection sure enough.

Not to worry though, Tater signed a Bill today making lynching a "hate crime".
I hope Joe takes on witch trials and public stonings next. Great job, guys!

Forum List

Back