Biden to require vaccines for all border crossings

Do not ever let it be forgotten or dismissed, that the same fools who are telling us to trust the “science” and allow ourselves to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs are the ones who believe that “science” supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
How about Science In a Pigs eye.I just as soon wait until Pigs
can fly to trust what today's scientist claim.
These Scientist and Experts are one huge barrel of mixed nuts.
Surpassing the traditional .. More fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

Yes he is. I think he will till there is a final ruling hoping to force as many people as possible to get the vaccine. All it is doing is having the opposite effect.
seems most of what he does is simply embolding the other side to fight back harder.

you simply can't force people to do something. well, not yet anyway but he's sure trying. but given our overall culture, the harder you push, the more resistance you will get.

in high school (back in the 80s man!) we were told we were no longer doing a book report over "electric kool aid acid test" and students were to turn the book in immediately. my brother went and got it out of his locker to turn in. he had not read it and had zero intention to read it or closely enough to make it matter. but after that he asked our mom to stop by the public library on the way home and he checked it out.

after that he read it in class and when the teacher bitched, he showed it wasn't a school copy and she couldn't do much about it.

so biden can try to push but he's only going to do more damage than good in the end. this is greatly compounded by his desire to let "his side" not have to follow the rules, just the other.

seems most of what he does is simply embolding the other side to fight back harder.

you simply can't force people to do something. well, not yet anyway but he's sure trying. but given our overall culture, the harder you push, the more resistance you will get.

in high school (back in the 80s man!) we were told we were no longer doing a book report over "electric kool aid acid test" and students were to turn the book in immediately. my brother went and got it out of his locker to turn in. he had not read it and had zero intention to read it or closely enough to make it matter. but after that he asked our mom to stop by the public library on the way home and he checked it out.

after that he read it in class and when the teacher bitched, he showed it wasn't a school copy and she couldn't do much about it.

so biden can try to push but he's only going to do more damage than good in the end. this is greatly compounded by his desire to let "his side" not have to follow the rules, just the other.

Tis the way it has always been. During that same time frame (the early 80s) Ozzy was coming to my home town. In 3 months about 1/3 of the tickets had sold. Only a few of us were fans. Then some parents found out about the bat head biting incident and started a petition to keep him from being allowed to play. The rest of the tickets sold out in like 2 hours.

I thought we were supposed to follow the science? Now that the science is showing vaccines are a problem we don’t look at science?
That's how it works. Politics uses science to further its goals, "Follow the science!", then when science goes a different direction, "Follow the politics!".

So besides stopping you care enough to make is painfully clear that you
will follow to the letter whatever Herr Biden says.Demands.Declares his latest
edict.Plus there's no choice to make.You had yer chance last November.
Is it his fault that Trump Won 2,497 Counties to his 477 Counties.
That Trump also won 18 of 19 Battleground states.
That Trump was ahead by close to 800,ooo votes before the
Vote counting was stopped in his Homestead state of Penna.
That Trump also has a fuller head of hair.With much in the way of love for
his fellow Countrymen.Whereas Poor Joe had to settle for small parking lots
with Cars honking out approval when he did manage to leave his bunker to
Campaign.
I got news for you pal. I got vaccinated as soon as I was eligible. Biden had absolutely nothing to do with it. When I am eligible to get a booster, I'll get it.

Another slick move by Biden maybe, otherwise to try and stop the out of control crossings that him and his people have since created ??? It's probably thought by the Biden administration, that hey man most illegals don't want to get the shot, so threaten them with the shot, and they might just slow down on crossing in the numbers that they've been crossing in.

It's a gamble, but he might be on to something if that's what he's thinking.

Who knows really ? I get tired trying to figure all the bull crap out. LOL

Those are the only options, Billy? Since when? How about have the virus...build up an immunity stronger than the vaccines...and go on with your life? Can I choose THAT option?
It's all leading up to the mark of the beast, and people like Billy will take that mark without a second thought about it. Stay alert people, and read the signs. This is just the beginning. The trials are beginning to get intense. Just think about where we are at these days, otherwise how children are being targeted without resistance of, and how depraved thinking is being normalized.

It's time to turn before we burn. Wake up people.

No explanation needed, because you know the position you are fighting from. I don't need to help.

Yes, I am fighting from the position that the Constitution does not allow the POUTS to mandate that private companies force their employees to get vaccinations.

So far every court that has ruled on this is standing in the same position.

I guess they are all just gullible also.

Yes, I am fighting from the position that the Constitution does not allow the POUTS to mandate that private companies force their employees to get vaccinations.

So far every court that has ruled on this is standing in the same position.

I guess they are all just gullible also.
Well alright then, but whose going to monitor if the Fed's attempt to bail out companies from lawsuit's that stem from injuring their employee's when they try to force the vaccines on them as a condition of their employment ??

See how that works

Dirty bull crap, but it don't matter, because another variant just broke, and so it's back to the old drawing board.

Well alright then, but whose going to monitor if the Fed's attempt to bail out companies from lawsuit's that stem from injuring their employee's when they try to force the vaccines on them as a condition of their employment ??

When the Fed mandate is shot down, nobody will bail out companies from lawsuits.

When the Fed mandate is shot down, nobody will bail out companies from lawsuits.
It's shot down, so companies are in liable la-la land. Biden is getting back 10 fold what he did to Trump, so carma sucks don't it Obiden and all you leftist criminal's who are out there ??

Thanks Gator, that was the right call in your post.

Forum List

Back