Biden to require vaccines for all border crossings

Yeah, that’ll help the supply chain snarl and rampant inflation….

Trucking industry concerned new vaccination mandate will increase driver shortage

I can't see how this gets off the ground. For two reasons just where I am:

1. Vaccinated people getting sick all over, all the time. The vax might have some protective effect on hospitalization and death, but on infections it looks like it INCREASES odds of getting sick, which is seen in the UK.

2. Mandates will increase worker shortages in key areas like trucking and mine, education

There's no good reason for Biden to keep making these stupid, unconstitutional mandates. Everyone already knows he's an imbecile.
He works for the chinese and a group of globalist elite who want the US destroyed to rebuild in their image--of serfdom and royal ruling class. Biden is trying to bankrupt the US and destroy the economy.

Get vaccinated.

Follow me for more tips.

The high level thinking process of the typical liberal.

"This crap don't work but my leaders said to do it and They Are Good. If you don't do it You Are Bad. So do it."

I would say this is the thinking of a 2nd grader but sincerely, the 2nd graders I teach have better reasoning than this. Well, the ones who aren't going to turn out to be lifelong liberals, that is.

The high level thinking process of the typical liberal.

"This crap don't work but my leaders said to do it and They Are Good. If you don't do it You Are Bad. So do it."

I would say this is the thinking of a 2nd grader but sincerely, the 2nd graders I teach have better reasoning than this. Well, the ones who aren't going to turn out to be lifelong liberals, that is.
Option 2: Don't get vaccinated and be unemployed. The choice is yours.

I really don't care if you get vaccinated or not.
If people can't get a job because they are not vaccinated, that is on them.
There are plenty of people who will.
LOL

Labor shortages now because people will take the jobs.....lmao

Gov't cheese is already getting people to stay home instead of work. They are trying sign on bonuses for Burger flippers now and people still aren't taking the jobs.

I really don't care if you get vaccinated or not.
If people can't get a job because they are not vaccinated, that is on them.
There are plenty of people who will.

So you don't care. So it's not about health or anything like. For you, it's about carrying out the orders of those in authority.

So, you're a bootlicker and a little hall monitor.

Proud?

Forum List

Back