Biden The Idiot Screams Hello Minnesota In Florida

.....but it is so easy to get them confused!

I mean, it's like one of them is filled with Somalians and Scandinavians and the other with Cubans and guys in mullets, so how can you expect him to know which is which?

OoOpS
Hey man, it happens to a lot of pols who make ten campaign stops a day. Happens to musicians on tour constantly. Don't try to portray it as a mental issue. Donald has enough of those already! ;-)

OoOpS
Hey man, it happens to a lot of pols who make ten campaign stops a day. Happens to musicians on tour constantly. Don't try to portray it as a mental issue. Donald has enough of those already! ;-)

Is Biden doing 10 campaign stops a day?

OoOpS

Probably not. Neither is Rump. Yesterday a bunch of events were cancelled thanks to "Trump Train" Thugs.

Please, my sides are hurting.

He was in Minnesota. This the transcript from the 30th in St Paul:.
Joe Biden : (36:48)
Hello, Minnesota. Jessica, thank you for being here and for sharing your story. Unfortunate it’s the story of so many other Americans.

Is the joke maybe on you?

And this guy is leading in the polls? Unfuckingbelievable!

He is a shipwreck.

But the Dems would support anyone in any condition.

They know that he is not a good candidate, based on his age, health, past dubious comments about race, and his probable involvement in certain business deals.

But they could NOT care less. The polls assure us that he will handily defeat President Trump, for enough Americans have been successfully conned by the Dem big boys (and girls).

Dang! I hate to see all the gloating Dem faces on the evening of November 3, but there is no gainsaying FATE.

You have to realize that his mentor gave the U.S. seven more states when he was campaigning. You can’t expect to much from the leftists. Thinking is not ther strong suit.

OoOpS
So the warm weather and the large sign were not enough of a give away? Did he need someone beside him whispering in his ear.

Please, my sides are hurting.

He was in Minnesota. This the transcript from the 30th in St Paul:.
Joe Biden : (36:48)
Hello, Minnesota. Jessica, thank you for being here and for sharing your story. Unfortunate it’s the story of so many other Americans.

Is the joke maybe on you?

I don’t get the joke. If he was in Minnesota at the time of this who put up the large sign saying Florida?

And this guy is leading in the polls? Unfuckingbelievable!

The jackass has TAMPA FLORIDA in big letters right behind him! How could anyone mistake FLORIDA for Minnesota?

Meantime, I just saw THIS photo of a Trump rally taken right outside Pittsburgh PA, the #2 city in the state after Philadelphia, both normally the two DEEP BLUE regions that carry the state:

1604252997331.png

OoOpS

Probably not. Neither is Rump. Yesterday a bunch of events were cancelled thanks to "Trump Train" Thugs.
Cry Baby.JPG

Its only OK if your people shut down Trump rallies and turnout....

At least we dont burn down cities to do this... We just go where we can legally be and peacefully protest....

OoOpS Hey man, it happens to a lot of pols who make ten campaign stops a day. Happens to musicians on tour constantly. Don't try to portray it as a mental issue.

Yep. Hardly any difference between slipping on two cities IN THE SAME STATE hardly 15 minutes apart by jet vs. two at opposite ends of the COUNTRY, one in the sub-tropics near Cuba and the other practically in the Canadian sub-arctic! :auiqs.jpg: Especially when Trump is making three stops a day as President still running the country while Biden is making three stops a week.

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 12.54.06 PM.png

Happens all the time.

He's just a figurehead...they push him out of the plane and say "Your script is on the teleprompter. Dance monkey".

If the teleprompter says he's in Minnesota, he must be in Minnesota... evidence be damned.

He's not there to think....just to read.

Forum List

Back