Nikki be kicking and sticking and winning; Haley be staying

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
People below the two candidates on both sides are showing fear. When she gets that stern look on her face, you know she’s in control.

Is she just hurting Trump? No, she’s hurting Biden too and Biden will do the same to Trump so he might as well get used to it and see if he can win earlier and not later.

I think that her views on things like the economy will pay out and she will be best for America and hopefully the world but definitely America.

I think once people have seen what she really is, the soda will pass beyond the foam and overfill her cup. Got the idea from George Will. She has no mental or emotional issues, is well positioned, and is smart as a tack.

She's (Haley) going to make history as the first female to ever remain in a presidential election primary all the way to Super Tuesday and not win any states.

Even Kamala Harris dropped out in December of 2019.

She is still in hoping that Trump will be convicted of a crime so that the Republican nomination will go to second place.

People below the two candidates on both sides are showing fear. When she gets that stern look on her face, you know she’s in control.

Is she just hurting Trump? No, she’s hurting Biden too and Biden will do the same to Trump so he might as well get used to it and see if he can win earlier and not later.

I think that her views on things like the economy will pay out and she will be best for America and hopefully the world but definitely America.

I think once people have seen what she really is, the soda will pass beyond the foam and overfill her cup. Got the idea from George Will. She has no mental or emotional issues, is well positioned, and is smart as a tack.
All women have mental and emotional issues. If she is on the ballot. I am writing in TRUMP. If Nikki's lips are moving she either has another mans cock in her mouth or she is lying. She is no better than Trump. She cheated multiple times on her husband.
61ZsfZqNCOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

we already know what she is.....

As a Paid -Up Deep State member --- young WEF Global Leader 2011 --- she is obligated to do as she is instructed .

Stop trying to complicate a very easy to understand situation

When you lose your home state by (approximately) 2-1, it sends a huge message to voters in other states. That message being, The people who know her best don't think much of her.

And in her case, there is no reason why SC voters would NOT have given her "sympathy" votes; Trump is going to be the nominee regardless, and if he lost SC, it would not be a significant event. But they (SC voters) wouldn't even do that.

There are a few issues on which "real" Republicans are in lock-step agreement, and IMMIGRATION is at the top of that short list. Haley is wobbly on immigration.

If she or anyone else thinks she is positioning herself to be "Plan B" in the event Trump is taken out by his legal problems, they are simply wrong. DeSantis is the heir apparent, and nothing Haley has said or done changes that fact.

It seems that her motivation is either ego or spending money and neither one speaks well of her character.

She's (Haley) going to make history as the first female to ever remain in a presidential election primary all the way to Super Tuesday and not win any states.

Even Kamala Harris dropped out in December of 2019.
She's being well funded by the Democrat super donors who are working with Alvin Bragg hoping to disqualify Trump at the convention and put in someone who will lose enormously to Biden. I'm thinking she's already had meetings with these people.

Nope, the message is clear when you lose your home state 2:1....no Dimtard funded RINOs for president!

Last edited:
Actually she lost her home state by 3:2 (60/40) not 2:1. But she only got that close because of the large percentage of democrats that voted in the republican primary.

Actually she lost her home state by 3:2 (60/40) not 2:1. But she only got that close because of the large percentage of democrats that voted in the republican primary.
Still a big margin for a "home state" loss....she couldn't even fool most of the people here.

All women have mental and emotional issues. If she is on the ballot. I am writing in TRUMP. If Nikki's lips are moving she either has another mans cock in her mouth or she is lying. She is no better than Trump. She cheated multiple times on her husband.
View attachment 908720
Trump has much more issues. When she has that resolute look on her face you know she is in control.

When you lose your home state by (approximately) 2-1, it sends a huge message to voters in other states. That message being, The people who know her best don't think much of her.

And in her case, there is no reason why SC voters would NOT have given her "sympathy" votes; Trump is going to be the nominee regardless, and if he lost SC, it would not be a significant event. But they (SC voters) wouldn't even do that.

There are a few issues on which "real" Republicans are in lock-step agreement, and IMMIGRATION is at the top of that short list. Haley is wobbly on immigration.

If she or anyone else thinks she is positioning herself to be "Plan B" in the event Trump is taken out by his legal problems, they are simply wrong. DeSantis is the heir apparent, and nothing Haley has said or done changes that fact.

It seems that her motivation is either ego or spending money and neither one speaks well of her character.
She did better than anyone thought she would do, and 40% was enough to stay in the race.

Forum List

Back