Nikki be kicking and sticking and winning; Haley be staying

Any candidate interested in supporting the party and removing the evil Dimtard criminal in office currently would have already dropped out.

Dick Cheney in three inch heels is right.

And she's certainly no friend to the cause of Individual liberty either. Not even a little bit...

People below the two candidates on both sides are showing fear. When she gets that stern look on her face, you know she’s in control.

Is she just hurting Trump? No, she’s hurting Biden too and Biden will do the same to Trump so he might as well get used to it and see if he can win earlier and not later.

I think that her views on things like the economy will pay out and she will be best for America and hopefully the world but definitely America.

I think once people have seen what she really is, the soda will pass beyond the foam and overfill her cup. Got the idea from George Will. She has no mental or emotional issues, is well positioned, and is smart as a tack.
I have to admire your fantasy life.

Her war is to make peace.

Is she a RINO?

1708964399031.png

This from ontheissues, which has been around for decades.

She will elect Republican governors and congresspeople up and down the ballot.

Not a RINO.

People below the two candidates on both sides are showing fear. When she gets that stern look on her face, you know she’s in control.

Is she just hurting Trump? No, she’s hurting Biden too and Biden will do the same to Trump so he might as well get used to it and see if he can win earlier and not later.

I think that her views on things like the economy will pay out and she will be best for America and hopefully the world but definitely America.

I think once people have seen what she really is, the soda will pass beyond the foam and overfill her cup. Got the idea from George Will. She has no mental or emotional issues, is well positioned, and is smart as a tack.

Her big donors are Obama's CIA stooges. No wonder the left is in love with her.

And yet, her platform is a winner overall. I know you can pick apart this or that for yourself, but it's something people can ultimately get behind.
Nope, its not. Maybe next election if she still pretends to be a Republican she can duke it out with DeSantis.

You're pretty much the village idiot on the Election 2024 forum right now. A 1st grader could've wrote a better title for this post. Just go away. 🖕🖕🖕

She is tatooing a great big red "L" on her forehead that will be very difficult to remove. It's a really bad look when your only delegate wins came in DEMOCRAT GROUND ZERO Washington DC. CNN loves her, they have a chair for her whenever she's ready to take it.

She is tatooing a great big red "L" on her forehead that will be very difficult to remove. It's a really bad look when your only delegate wins came in DEMOCRAT GROUND ZERO Washington DC. CNN loves her, they have a chair for her whenever she's ready to take it.

She's committed political suicide in the GOP and even the Democrats think she's pathetic. That's probably why the OP likes her so much, they're both unbearable turds. All the libtards out there think bashing Trump is "stunning and brave", but really it's the most mainstream and cowardly thing they can do. She indeed will be rewarded handsomely for joining the OMB brigade.

Forum List

Back