Nikki be kicking and sticking and winning; Haley be staying

She's (Haley) going to make history as the first female to ever remain in a presidential election primary all the way to Super Tuesday and not win any states.

Even Kamala Harris dropped out in December of 2019.

I think she's hanging in there hoping that Trump's growing legal problems and constant Foot-In-Mouth disease will end up sinking him before the convention. Basically, she's hoping the Party of Stupid will grow a brain, but it's not going to happen. There is no more Republican Party.

I think she's hanging in there hoping that Trump's growing legal problems and constant Foot-In-Mouth disease will end up sinking him before the convention. Basically, she's hoping the Party of Stupid will grow a brain, but it's not going to happen. There is no more Republican Party.
If Trump is forced out through through "Lawfare" , my hope is the DeSantis gets voted the nomination at the convention.

People below the two candidates on both sides are showing fear. When she gets that stern look on her face, you know she’s in control.

Is she just hurting Trump? No, she’s hurting Biden too and Biden will do the same to Trump so he might as well get used to it and see if he can win earlier and not later.

I think that her views on things like the economy will pay out and she will be best for America and hopefully the world but definitely America.

I think once people have seen what she really is, the soda will pass beyond the foam and overfill her cup. Got the idea from George Will. She has no mental or emotional issues, is well positioned, and is smart as a tack.
She wants that VP slot.

The Party of Stupid is in your mirror.

When you lose your home state by (approximately) 2-1, it sends a huge message to voters in other states. That message being, The people who know her best don't think much of her.

If it wasn't for the Democrat crossover votes in SC, she wouldn't even have got what she did.

We'll see a lot more of those crossover votes moving into Super Tuesday as well, and the continuation of providing the illusion of a smaller gap between them than there actually is.

And that's really all she's riding on at this point. Heck, we see that same weak narrative being tossed out in this very thread by the OP...

She did better than anyone thought she would do, and 40% was enough to stay in the race.

You see? lol...

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the Democrat crossover votes, she wouldn't even have got what she did.

We'll see a lot more of those crossover votes moving into Super Tuesday as well, and the continuation of providing the illusion of a smaller gap between them than there actually is.

And that's really all she's riding on at this point. Heck, we see that weak narative being tossed out in this very thread by the OP...

You see? lol...
Any candidate interested in supporting the party and removing the evil Dimtard criminal in office currently would have already dropped out.

Forum List

Back