Biden taunts Trump…Bring it on

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
I’m impressed with Pedo Joe…..he actually remembered the next Presidential election is in 2024.

You are so full of shit. Trump would put much harder sanctions on Russia you toad.
The same Trump that tried to remove Russian sanctions repeatedly and tried to give them back their spy houses for free? That Donald Trump? Dude, put down the crack pipe.

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
Biden isnt running again. He's too old. Hell, he's too old to be President now. Joe's lost more than a couple steps in the past 5 years. It's actually rather sad. But Trump might be the only Republican he could beat.

Joey should be focused on Ukraine and Putin making him shit his tidey whities.

WTF? (And in front of NATO to boot!).

Joey should be focused on Ukraine and Putin making him shit his tidey whities.

WTF? (And in front of NATO to boot!).

Looks like Ukraine is laying a beat down on the invading Russians. Biden is leading an alliance to paralyze Russia

Meanwhile, Trump is leading the Republican faction supporting Putin

Looks like Ukraine is laying a beat down on the invading Russians. Biden is leading an alliance to paralyze Russia

Meanwhile, Trump is leading the Republican faction supporting Putin
If by 2mil+ refugees in Poland and needless deaths. Then yes.

Let’s go Brandon…

Forum List

Back