Biden takes revenge on Red states

Is anyone else watching this shit and thinking maybe this is how a government run health system is going to work? Am I the only seeing these mandates and treatment denials unless you do what you’re told as a bad sign of healthcare to come?

Maybe it’s just me.

Is anyone else watching this shit and thinking maybe this is how a government run health system is going to work? Am I the only seeing these mandates and treatment denials unless you do what you’re told as a bad sign of healthcare to come?

Maybe it’s just me.
It's not just you. A good explanation for why I choose not to use "healthcare". I've seen it coming for several decades. It's why I dropped out of pre-med.

Such as being able to conscript people into military service.

Can't be forced to do that.
Oof, yeah that’s a tough one. It’s only been done a few times. Which I think before Vietnam most would voluntarily join up. Nam kinda fucked that for the future.

I've been talking about the draft for the whole discussion you idiot

Such as basic training?

Nobody should ever force people to do that.
You sign up for that. Nobody was forced.
Nobody was forced to serve in WWI, or WWII or Korea, or Vietnam.

You are the biggest idiot.
You didn’t say it was due to a draft. How about you get your fucking talking points together before acting like a cock sucking prick.

What do you think I meant by saying "forced"?

I've been talking about the draft for the whole discussion you idiot

What do you think I meant by saying "forced"?
Why were you too stupid to say the draft in your first post instead of basic training. Are you one of these left wing idiots retarded cousin or something.

Make your fucking post say what you mean. It makes the job of replying to you much easier.

Forum List

Back