Biden takes revenge on Red states

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
Xiden floods the states with untested illegals and then restricts the flow of medicine…reminds me of how Stalin restricted food during the Great Famine. Typical leftist tyrant move

Looks like a handful of states are using 70% of the weekly distribution of the drug and doing so because other states are being more responsible with vaccines. So, yeah I don't know why Mississippi and others should use up all the monoclonal antibody treatments.

So, get yer shot.

It worked for smallpox

This has been on the news the past few days.

Scientists reveal new ‘superhuman’ immunity to COVID-19​

Some individuals are getting “superhuman” or “bulletproof” immunity to the novel coronavirus, and experts are now explaining how it happens.
Per NPR, a series of new studies have found that some people gain “an extraordinarily powerful immune response” to the novel coronavirus, which causes COVID-19.

Jesus Christ!!!
Why do you dumb fucks care if we dont get the jab if you're already protected?
Go easy on 'em. They all have IQ's barely in double digits and they just don't know any better. If the Holy Glowing Rectangle tells them it's true, then they will believe it's true until their dying day. The Holy Glowing Rectangle told them for decades and decades that the White Coated Butchers are actually gods and they simply can't make the leap into reality regarding that. I mean, "Duuuuuuuh......... SCIENCE! Duhhhhhhhhhhh."

Forum List

Back