Biden takes revenge on Red states

For starters:

Here's where you dont hear a response from PooFlinger.....

That theory has crossed my mind as well.
We fucked up and we need some misery for company.

Thats all I can come up with.
Obviously they do not trust the vax if they got it and claim it doesnt work.

Even in the pretzel logic whore like existence of your average left wing fascist asshole, this is comical.

“EVERYONE MUST GET THE VACCINE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK!!” :auiqs.jpg:

It is just amazing.

Seems kind of off when you’re demanding people get the vaccine to prevent illness but then claim the unvaccinated are hogging all the medicine the vaccinated need to fight off the illness. How do you square that circle?

The vaccine does not protect the vaccinated….therefore everyone must get vaccinated!!

The amount of retard is astonishing.

Why were you too stupid to say the draft in your first post instead of basic training. Are you one of these left wing idiots retarded cousin or something.

Make your fucking post say what you mean. It makes the job of replying to you much easier.
I said forced, and gave examples of how men were forced to do things with their bodies against their will. From before the country was a country

During the American Revolutionary War, the states sometimes drafted men for militia duty or to fill state Continental Army units
Revolutionary American military forces drafted men throughout the conflict. At the most elementary level, state militias divided their contingent into classes of from fifteen to twenty men, then called out (drafted) one or several of a county's classes for service ranging from weeks to months.

Thats all I can come up with.
Obviously they do not trust the vax if they got it and claim it doesnt work.

Even in the pretzel logic whore like existence of your average left wing fascist asshole, this is comical.

“EVERYONE MUST GET THE VACCINE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK!!” :auiqs.jpg:

It is just amazing.
It’s fucking crazy. You can’t get the meds to treat the illness because you’re taking meds away from people who got vaccinated and have the illness.

I said forced, and gave examples of how men were forced to do things with their bodies against their will. From before the country was a country

[I[
During the American Revolutionary War, the states sometimes drafted men for militia duty or to fill state Continental Army units
Revolutionary American military forces drafted men throughout the conflict. At the most elementary level, state militias divided their contingent into classes of from fifteen to twenty men, then called out (drafted) one or several of a county's classes for service ranging from weeks to months.[/I]
You didn’t do any of that. Fuck off.

In order to be meaner gene maybe you should first work on not being retarded gene. Is less mean gene over in the bedroom corner of your mom’s basement eating fucking crayons watching you try to be an internet baddass?
You were the idiot saying the government can't force you to do things with your body you don't want to do.

I guess subtle doesn't work with idiots.

Forum List

Back