Biden takes revenge on Red states

This has been on the news the past few days.

Scientists reveal new ‘superhuman’ immunity to COVID-19​

Some individuals are getting “superhuman” or “bulletproof” immunity to the novel coronavirus, and experts are now explaining how it happens.
Per
However, there’s a catch. Many of these individuals were infected with the novel coronavirus and then got the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine earlier this year. So the individuals had protection from the virus and then experienced a strong response to the vaccine.

Get vaccinated to reduce your chances of COVID
Then if you get it, you qualify for the medicine
Get the vaccine, then wear your mask, show your voter ID, I’m sorry no that’s racist, I meant your freedom pass at restaurants, any outdoor activity, and even family functions. If you do all of that then we will slow you to get the treatment that actually works against this illness. Which of course was supposed to be no big deal if you had the vaccine.

We lied, you should have known better.

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
Interesting approach...

It's time to shove the vaccine down the throats (veins) of the idiot Rumpians who put themselves in this precarious position...

After giving them months of space in which to get their heads out of their a$$e$... allocation of therapeutics based upon total population is correct...

To make omelettes ya gotta break a few eggs...

Shoulda gotten them shots while ya still could... dumba$$e$...

Nature has de-selected you...

Get the vaccine, then wear your mask, show your voter ID, I’m sorry no that’s racist, I meant your freedom pass at restaurants, any outdoor activity, and even family functions. If you do all of that then we will slow you to get the treatment that actually works against this illness. Which of course was supposed to be no big deal if you had the vaccine.

We lied, you should have known better.
An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Interesting approach...

It's time to shove the vaccine down the throats (veins) of the idiot Rumpians who put themselves in this precarious position...

After giving them months of space in which to get their heads out of their a$$e$... allocation of therapeutics based upon total population is correct...

No, this is what tyranny looks like. This isn't nature. You fascists will lose this one

Interesting approach...

Tell you what, champ. Prove to me that COVID 19 exists.

Forum List

Back