Biden takes revenge on Red states

Oh, but you DID, Crepitus and that becomes more and more obvious with each passing day! It's not going to get better either and it's all on you and the others that put the dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years behind a desk in the Oval Office! WTF were you thinking?
I didn't vote for tRump. I believe I've already mentioned that.

I said forced, and gave examples of how men were forced to do things with their bodies against their will. From before the country was a country

During the American Revolutionary War, the states sometimes drafted men for militia duty or to fill state Continental Army units
Revolutionary American military forces drafted men throughout the conflict. At the most elementary level, state militias divided their contingent into classes of from fifteen to twenty men, then called out (drafted) one or several of a county's classes for service ranging from weeks to months.
So, in your twisted logic there is no difference between the military and the civilian population?

is this you admitting Biden is now a dictator?

I didn't vote for tRump. I believe I've already mentioned that.
1631839768732.png

“We have to pass the bill to find out whats in it.” - Pelosi

These left wing fascists do not deal in reality.
And these idiots cheer them on. They want a vaccine passport to prove you got the shot that isn’t protecting you from getting it. But if you don’t have the shot that doesn’t keep you from getting it you’re barred from associating with those that got the shot that doesn’t keep them from getting it.

WTF is happening here.

I said forced, and gave examples of how men were forced to do things with their bodies against their will.

You didn’t do any of that. Fuck off.

When you're from the shallow end of the gene pool I guess I have to repost examples.

Such as being able to conscript people into military service.

Can't be forced to do that.

You know that conscript means to draft.

You didn’t say it was due to a draft. How about you get your fucking talking points together before acting like a cock sucking prick.

Seems kind of off when you’re demanding people get the vaccine to prevent illness but then claim the unvaccinated are hogging all the medicine the vaccinated need to fight off the illness. How do you square that circle?

They likely wouldn't need it if they had gotten their shots. They obviously don't care whether they live or die. Their negligence is causing a shortage of a medicine that could save the lives of people who actually want to live.

And these idiots cheer them on. They want a vaccine passport to prove you got the shot that isn’t protecting you from getting it. But if you don’t have the shot that doesn’t keep you from getting it you’re barred from associating with those that got the shot that doesn’t keep them from getting it.

WTF is happening here.

The CCP is calling the shots. That is what is going on.

Our President is compromised…badly and in many ways.

The tribalists who accept the fascism are idiots who will be the first cast by the wayside when they are no longer useful to the ruling elite.

THAT TRAIN IS NEVER LATE.

So, in your twisted logic there is no difference between the military and the civilian population?

is this you admitting Biden is now a dictator?
Let me give you a hint. Millions of civilians woke up one day and found out their number was up, were classified 1A, and next thing you know, the government forced them into doing a lot of shit they didn't want to do.

Nothing is more important than my right to determine what I will and will not do with my body. Period. If you don't like it, come to my front door and tell me in person instead of like a kowardly keyboard kowboy.
Nothing is more important than your right to determine what you will do with your body...

Unless your bad choice means that someone will no longer be able to exercise their right to live...

Forcing you to get a shot is less harmful to both the rule of law and society at large than someone dying because of your dull intransigent selfish stupidity.

Last edited:
Surrender Joe spreads hundreds of thous of China Flu infested illegals areound the country, then restricts the vaccine supplies based on politics.

Typical leftist scumbag.

Surrender Joe spreads hundreds of thous of China Flu infested illegals areound the country, then restricts the vaccine supplies based on politics.

Typical leftist scumbag.
Ice says that 30% of their illegal aliens refuse the vaccination. That means 70% are getting vaccinated. Which is a higher percentage than Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back