Biden takes revenge on Red states

OK Skippy

Show me a doctor who has lost his job
OK Skippy

Show me a doctor who has lost his job
For starters:

No, this is what tyranny looks like. This isn't nature. You fascists will lose this one
During a global (and national) pandemic, keeping people alive is a wee bit more important than their right not to take their medicine.

That was already settled as far back as 1905 in US case law (smallpox) and was reinforced by the 1918-1920 Spanish Flu catastrophe.

During a global (and national) pandemic, keeping people alive is a wee bit more important than their right not to take their medicine.

That was already settled as far back as 1905 in US case law (smallpox) and was reinforced by the 1918-1920 Spanish Flu catastrophe.
Nothing is more important than my right to determine what I will and will not do with my body. Period. If you don't like it, come to my front door and tell me in person instead of like a kowardly keyboard kowboy.

This comes under the category of "compelling government interest". It's what keeps people from yelling fire in a crowded theater, when the first amendment says the government can't do that.

For starters:

Let's see if shitforbrains a.k.a. rightwinger responds

We didn't.

Now go get your shot.
Oh, but you DID, Crepitus and that becomes more and more obvious with each passing day! It's not going to get better either and it's all on you and the others that put the dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years behind a desk in the Oval Office! WTF were you thinking?

This comes under the category of "compelling government interest". It's what keeps people from yelling fire in a crowded theater, when the first amendment says the government can't do that.
In a constitutional republic nothing should ever become in the best interest of the government over the freedom of the people.

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.

Literally posting an article where the first two words are "Maybe not".

Did you not manage to get that far down the article?

Forum List

Back