Biden Cuts Off Successful COVID Monoclonal Antibody Treatments to States Because They're Not Fauci Shots

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Cuts Off Successful COVID Monoclonal Antibody Treatments to States Because They're Not Fauci Shots

31 Dec 2021 ~~ By Victoria Taft
Joe Biden is cutting off supplies of a medical therapy that helps people fend off COVID and keeps them from going to the hospital and possibly dying. Monoclonal antibodies are a man-made therapy to fight off the COVID infection.
You’ve got to hand it to Biden: Cutting off likely life-saving medication is one way to ingratiate yourself with your voters. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
This week, his minions in public health decided to cut off – “pause” was the word they used – the allocation of certain monoclonal antibodies to the states using them.
covid_monoclonal.jpeg
And that’s not nothing.
The operator of two Maryland monoclonal antibody clinics, Dr. Ron Elfenbein, told Fox News that Biden is killing people by cutting off supplies. “I am as angry as I possibly can be about this. I don’t know how many people throughout the country are dead, dying, in the hospital, or about to be hospitalized because of the mistakes that they just made,” says Elfenbein. He laments, “I had to turn friends away, family, people call me, ‘Oh, my uncle has cancer. Can he get an infusion?’ I’m like, ‘I cannot give you an infusion because I will lose my medical license.'”
~Snip~

This is an odd turn of events considering that Biden discovered just this week that he could do bupkus about COVID on a national basis and that he was leaving it up to governors. And then he pulled the rug out from under them.
For answers about his latest move, you might be better off asking Biden’s new trade-in dog what his pandemic plan is.
~Snip~
But it turns out that the CDC goofed on the percentage of COVID-positive tests of people with the weaker Omicron variant, as Fox Business host Charles Payne pointed out, asking, “what the heck is going on” at the [CDC]? “We were told on Dec 18 Omicron was 73% of all Covid19 cases but the real number was 22.5%. Now apparently 58.6% What is driving decision-making there? None of this engenders confidence.”

Fox News reported, “the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response halted the allocation of those two antibody treatments last Thursday amid the rise of omicron,” but, “the delta variant, which Regeneron and Eli Lilly’s treatments are effective against, was actually responsible for 77% of all new cases when the federal government stopped distributing those antibody drugs.”
Aren’t those science-y guys at the CDC supposed to be able to do math?

Commentary:
Texas Governor Gregg Abbott has been at the pointy end of Fauci’s pitchfork as well. In September, Biden and Fauci cut off Texas from monoclonal antibodies after podcaster Joe Rogan announced he’d used them, as well as other therapeutics, after contracting COVID. He was better in four days and now has natural antibodies. The state has run out of the therapeutic to treat people with the Omicron variant.
Abbott says “Biden screwed up” with this wholesale cutoff.

Something in this administration is completely off.
Why is it that While India has proven that Ivermectin and HCQ prophylaxis has worked millions of times and Mono-Clonal antibodies is effective in treating the variants of Chinese Covid-19 virus now is being blocked by The Bai Dung/Fauci duet?
The thing that gets me is, one year of bungled foreign policy, the Afghanistan debacle, COVID policy that makes little sense and changes weekly, runaway inflation, power supply problems, and Joey Xi Bai Dung daily clusterfucks as seen by his latest dealing with Putin.
The 2022 election returns are in and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are going to be crying, “How could they do this to us?”

31 Dec 2021 ~~ By Victoria Taft
Joe Biden is cutting off supplies of a medical therapy that helps people fend off COVID and keeps them from going to the hospital and possibly dying. Monoclonal antibodies are a man-made therapy to fight off the COVID infection.
You’ve got to hand it to Biden: Cutting off likely life-saving medication is one way to ingratiate yourself with your voters. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
This week, his minions in public health decided to cut off – “pause” was the word they used – the allocation of certain monoclonal antibodies to the states using them.
covid_monoclonal.jpeg
And that’s not nothing.
The operator of two Maryland monoclonal antibody clinics, Dr. Ron Elfenbein, told Fox News that Biden is killing people by cutting off supplies. “I am as angry as I possibly can be about this. I don’t know how many people throughout the country are dead, dying, in the hospital, or about to be hospitalized because of the mistakes that they just made,” says Elfenbein. He laments, “I had to turn friends away, family, people call me, ‘Oh, my uncle has cancer. Can he get an infusion?’ I’m like, ‘I cannot give you an infusion because I will lose my medical license.'”
~Snip~

This is an odd turn of events considering that Biden discovered just this week that he could do bupkus about COVID on a national basis and that he was leaving it up to governors. And then he pulled the rug out from under them.
For answers about his latest move, you might be better off asking Biden’s new trade-in dog what his pandemic plan is.
~Snip~
But it turns out that the CDC goofed on the percentage of COVID-positive tests of people with the weaker Omicron variant, as Fox Business host Charles Payne pointed out, asking, “what the heck is going on” at the [CDC]? “We were told on Dec 18 Omicron was 73% of all Covid19 cases but the real number was 22.5%. Now apparently 58.6% What is driving decision-making there? None of this engenders confidence.”

Fox News reported, “the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response halted the allocation of those two antibody treatments last Thursday amid the rise of omicron,” but, “the delta variant, which Regeneron and Eli Lilly’s treatments are effective against, was actually responsible for 77% of all new cases when the federal government stopped distributing those antibody drugs.”
Aren’t those science-y guys at the CDC supposed to be able to do math?

Commentary:
Texas Governor Gregg Abbott has been at the pointy end of Fauci’s pitchfork as well. In September, Biden and Fauci cut off Texas from monoclonal antibodies after podcaster Joe Rogan announced he’d used them, as well as other therapeutics, after contracting COVID. He was better in four days and now has natural antibodies. The state has run out of the therapeutic to treat people with the Omicron variant.
Abbott says “Biden screwed up” with this wholesale cutoff.

Something in this administration is completely off.
Why is it that While India has proven that Ivermectin and HCQ prophylaxis has worked millions of times and Mono-Clonal antibodies is effective in treating the variants of Chinese Covid-19 virus now is being blocked by The Bai Dung/Fauci duet?
The thing that gets me is, one year of bungled foreign policy, the Afghanistan debacle, COVID policy that makes little sense and changes weekly, runaway inflation, power supply problems, and Joey Xi Bai Dung daily clusterfucks as seen by his latest dealing with Putin.
The 2022 election returns are in and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists are going to be crying, “How could they do this to us?”

Insanity. Spite..........they have no moals at all............People with Delta need this and it saves lives.

Fortunately I am completely divorced from anything to do with the C-19 virus especially after it started being propagandized into another Black Death(also originated in China) epidemic.

Doc7505 The systematic denial and smearing of Covid TREATMENTS in order to push Big Pharma profits is the most egregious act by the US government on it's people EVER. This denial and smear campaign led by the Vaccine Messiah FowXi has resulted in tens of thousands of needless deaths and hundreds of thousands of needless serious hospitalizations.

Doc7505 The systematic denial and smearing of Covid TREATMENTS in order to push Big Pharma profits is the most egregious act by the US government on it's people EVER. This denial and smear campaign led by the Vaccine Messiah FowXi has resulted in tens of thousands of needless deaths and hundreds of thousands of needless serious hospitalizations.

~~~~~~
Indeed, when Trump instituted Operation Warp Drive, Big Pharma took advantage of it and Fauci seems to have been at the forefront. Surely Joey Xi is getting his 10% off the top.

Aka Do as we say or we will kill you. Beinf the Peckerwoods you are today. Not allowing meds for treatments for politics is Murder
So you're taking (4) shots (monoclonal antibodies) to 'own da libz' rather than one (or 2). I guess that makes sense in magaturd world.

I was almost put on a ventilator because the hospitals where I am have been denied monoclonal antibodies treatments Ivermectin and other therapeutics. In fact the ER doctor I was taken to 3 times refused to treat me with anyting and just kept sending me home.

Finally I was taken to an Urgent Care clinic that had multiple antibiotic IVs, breathing treatments, and multiple meds going on / in me within 5 minutes of showing up.

The ER doctor should lose his license for refusing to treat me 3 separate times.

I was almost put on a ventilator because the hospitals where I am have been denied monoclonal antibodies treatments Ivermectin and other therapeutics. In fact the ER doctor I was taken to 3 times refused to treat me with anyting and just kept sending me home.

Finally I was taken to an Urgent Care clinic that had multiple antibiotic IVs, breathing treatments, and multiple meds going on / in me within 5 minutes of showing up.

The ER doctor should lose his license for refusing to treat me 3 separate times.
Does this mean you're gonna die?

You losers never quit.
Wow! That's powerful argument you don't have there. pal

Got any other reasons why no one should give a fuck about you?

One more reason to impeach Joe "Diaper Man" Biden at any rate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back