Biden takes revenge on Red states

You're going to have to explain to me why people who ARE vaccinated need treatments in the first place, Winger! Do they work or don't they? It doesn't appear to me that they do. I like my natural immunity over some faux vaccine that was rushed through production without the usual testing.
I can't explain this to you, but just maybe you might watch some network news when those who are infected and didn't vaccinate tells the journalist and camera operator exactly why they wished they did.

It was outfitted for Covid in April. The fact is wasn’t used is on Cuomo. He chose to send folks back to nursing homes instead and ended up killing thousands.

Who advised him against it?
It was a common practice at the time

NY was the first state hit hard. Cuomo was figuring it out as he went along

Your opinions are nothing more than bullshit.
Looks like you're trying to prove me correct.

I can't explain this to you, but just maybe you might watch some network news when those who are infected and didn't vaccinate tells the journalist and camera operator exactly why they wished they did.
So the cherry picked examples of people who didn't already have immunity and got a bad case of Covid should somehow make someone like me who already had Covid rush out to get a vaccine that I don't trust? Well all righty then!!!! (eye roll)

Dumb Donald is going after State Republican's who refused to steal the election. You write of fascism by Biden, you and the other clown - WBK - are dishonest, neo fascists and not patriots of the United States. Go away, not only from social media, for the Unite States - both of you are worthless here.
Oh please....using businesses to enforce your covid mandate is the very definition of facism.......Trump wasn't even close to Biden in this regard.....but he was a MUCH better President.
Go To Cuba, you'll love it there.......free healthcare, public housing, starving, no jobs, kinda like an American City run by democrats.

The former president never authorized the ship to take COVID-19 patients and it later sailed out of NYC having never taken any COVID-19 patients before the 2020 election ever occurred.

Damn boi, you are ignorant.
The ship offered hospital services and rooms for patients who were not infected thereby relieving the crowding of hospitals in the city.

Damn boi, you are STUPID.

Oh please....using businesses to enforce your covid mandate is the very definition of facism.......Trump wasn't even close to Biden in this regard.....but he was a MUCH better President.
Go To Cuba, you'll love it there.......free healthcare, public housing, starving, no jobs, kinda like an American City run by democrats.
Hey Bozo, I'm very happy living here in the SF BAY AREA. Your ignorance as to the definition of fascism is ludicrous. I bet you don't know the difference between Fascism and fascism; or the 14 points of both.

Hey Bozo, I'm very happy living here in the SF BAY AREA. Your ignorance as to the definition of fascism is ludicrous. I bet you don't know the difference between Fascism and fascism; or the 14 points of both.
Oh a real intellectual here......
I do, but I also don't care about some bullshit professors ideas on it..

I also consider fascism very close to communism, with the private industry part the only real difference.....I know it won't compute for you.....but in reality Stalin and Hitler were both pieces of shit that used the state to kill millions........whining over some unimportant detail doesnt matter......you line those two up, you have pretty much the same person.

I deal in reality not in Leftwing Never Never land......and yes using private business to do the state's dirty work, IS fascism...........if the state did it directly (say arrest unvaccinated people instead of having them fired) that would be communism..........

Wow...you live in San Fran AKA "Poopville"? Man, compared to that Cuba starts looking better! :)

How do you like wading around in human shit every day?

1632184429182.png

The former president made huge fanfare of it and it (like his presidency) was just a PR show.
Cuomo did his Chicken Little imitation on national media demanding that the Federal Government get aid to New York City but then when Trump provided the respirators and the hospital beds in record time...Cuomo doesn't use them!
Yet you say it was Trump that was putting on a PR show? That's laughable!

Cuomo did his Chicken Little imitation on national media demanding that the Federal Government get aid to New York City but then when Trump provided the respirators and the hospital beds in record time...Cuomo doesn't use them!
Yet you say it was Trump that was putting on a PR show? That's laughable!
BAM!

What's even more laughable is that it was Cuomo being more worried about his book deal than he was about the people of New York that cost so many elderly New Yorkers their lives!
Don't forget his poster for profit he put together.

1632190082159.png

The former president made huge fanfare of it and it (like his presidency) was just a PR show.
You and people that agree with you on this are acting on Trump hatred rather than understanding what the buffoons running New York could have done with 1000 extra hospital beds, not to mention the operating rooms.

Their "reason" for not using it was likely that Trump provided it.

Forum List

Back