Biden takes revenge on Red states

President Donald Trump agreed Monday to allow the U.S. Navy’s 1,000-bed hospital ship Comfort to be used to treat patients with the coronavirus to relieve pressure on New York City’s strained hospital system

“We don’t need the Comfort for non-COVID cases, we need it for COVID,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at a press conference in Albany, N.Y. earlier Monday, when he announced he would ask Trump to let the ship take that role.

At Monday evening’s coronavirus task force briefing, Trump said the ship would be used to treat patients from New York and New Jersey.

“It is set for COVID … hopefully that will be very helpful to both states,” Trump said.

The Comfort, which is docked on Manhattan’s West Side, previously was deployed to the Big Apple with the understand that it would not treat patients with coronavirus.

The ship until now has been used to treat just a handful of patients without COVID-19, leading to criticism that the ship has been of little or no help with the hospital crisis in New York. The state is is the epicenter of the pandemic in the United States.

In a phone interview on MSNBC, Cuomo said that he spoke with Trump after his own press conference and that the president granted permission for Comfort to accept COVID-19 patients.

Those patients will first go to an area hospital and then will be moved as needed to the Comfort.

The ship was send to NYC without authorization to treat COVID patients UNTIL Gov. Guomo asked.

So, the fucking off would be you.
You claimed it was never for Covid patients, Dumbass.

Glad I could educate the ignorant.

You claimed it was never for Covid patients, Dumbass.

Glad I could educate the ignorant.
Hey dope… the Comfort was sent to take overflow patients who were non Covid.

It wasn’t outfitted for Covid and never took a single one

Well like any facist dictator he'll get 100% of the black vote, because if you don't vote for him, you ain't black

Dumb Donald is going after State Republican's who refused to steal the election. You write of fascism by Biden, you and the other clown - WBK - are dishonest, neo fascists and not patriots of the United States. Go away, not only from social media, for the Unite States - both of you are worthless here.

Who exactly do you think gets coverage from your group insurance plan if not others who are also paying premiums?

The obvious difference is that we are all paying the same or close to it. That is not the case with the ACA.

The obvious difference is that we are all paying the same or close to it. That is not the case with the ACA.
Well actually,

The ACA actually legally eliminated a lot of the factors for underwriting. So the only things that the premiums can be based on is age and smoking status.

So yeah, the premiums are a lot closer to each other than they used to be.

So, in his efforts to insure minorities are protected, he cuts covid treatment supplies to the states with the largest black populations in the country. He exempted illegal aliens from his vaxx mandate. Yeah, that's pure fucking genius right there...lol. Good luck explaining that during the election.

Your opinions are nothing more than bullshit.

Welp! Sounds like a bunch of hearsay bullshit.

Poster has a wife who has a friend who says something that sounds dumb.

The 21st Century Cures Act mandated that all results be immediately uploaded to electronic medical record as soon as they’re complete.

As for doctors not treating unvaccinated? I’ve heard of a few. They’re morons, but they think they’re helping. They’re not. They’re morons. They’re edge case media seekers that don’t deserve attention.

You have shown yourself as willing to believe in vast political conspiracies. Maybe your wife is the same.

Not hearsay, actual facts. The physician quit and actually recorded some of the board meetings. It will be interesting to see if those recordings turn into anything.

My wife doesn't believe in conspiracy theories but she also doesn't blindly believe everything the media reports. She is intelligent and humble, therefore she does her own research to the extent that it is possible. She promotes the vaccine and she has quite a bit of experience in that area, however, she is not naive enough to believe that politics aren't involved in many of the decisions and statistics related to the vaccine and vaccine mandates.

You seem to buy into all Democratic propaganda without question. That is the mark of either indoctrination or lack of intelligence. Based on your coherent posts, the former is the more likely. You can fix that, but most people, particularly those that consider themselves very intelligent, aren't humble enough to do so.

Well actually,

The ACA actually legally eliminated a lot of the factors for underwriting. So the only things that the premiums can be based on is age and smoking status.

So yeah, the premiums are a lot closer to each other than they used to be.

I can't say I know if premiums are closer now. I do know that when the law first when into effect a colleague and I priced it out and the premiums were outrageous for our income levels. I also had a close friend who had a below-average income level and still couldn't afford the premiums meanwhile his lower-wage relative got it dirt cheap. I told him that the reason his premium was so high was that he was subsidizing his friend. I tried to tell him this prior to the ACA becoming law but it didn't hit home. He fully gets it now but sadly many still don't.

I can't say I know if premiums are closer now. I do know that when the law first when into effect a colleague and I priced it out and the premiums were outrageous for our income levels. I also had a close friend who had a below-average income level and still couldn't afford the premiums meanwhile his lower-wage relative got it dirt cheap. I told him that the reason his premium was so high was that he was subsidizing his friend. I tried to tell him this prior to the ACA becoming law but it didn't hit home. He fully gets it now but sadly many still don't.
Not believing a fucking word of this...."I also had a close friend who had a below-average income level and still couldn't afford the premiums meanwhile his lower-wage relative got it dirt cheap"

Spout the shit on parler.

Not hearsay, actual facts. The physician quit and actually recorded some of the board meetings. It will be interesting to see if those recordings turn into anything.

My wife doesn't believe in conspiracy theories but she also doesn't blindly believe everything the media reports. She is intelligent and humble, therefore she does her own research to the extent that it is possible. She promotes the vaccine and she has quite a bit of experience in that area, however, she is not naive enough to believe that politics aren't involved in many of the decisions and statistics related to the vaccine and vaccine mandates.

You seem to buy into all Democratic propaganda without question. That is the mark of either indoctrination or lack of intelligence. Based on your coherent posts, the former is the more likely. You can fix that, but most people, particularly those that consider themselves very intelligent, aren't humble enough to do so.
I'm sure a physician quit and I'm sure there's documentation why. I'm also sure that you haven't looked over any of it and we're getting what that physician told your wife and she told you and now you're telling me. If you don't think that's hearsay, then you don't understand what hearsay is.

I don't know what your wife does or doesn't believe. You've shown yourself as willing to believe far fetched conspiracies. You believe that three trials composed of dozens of sites and hundreds of researchers got together to fake clinical trial results so that they could make Trump look bad. And yeah, I know, that's not literally what you said, but that's what it would take for your belief to be true. Thing is, you don't really understand that. You don't really understand what you're alleging.

You can believe whatever you want, but you don't get to call me naive for not accepting a totally unsupported allegation when you yourself have shown the exact deep seated bias your accusing others of holding. I believe what there's evidence to support. Indoctrination has nothing to do with it. Have you considered that perhaps it's you who is indoctrinated to reject evidence that doesn't fit your political agenda?

Premiums for lower income individuals were subsidized by federal dollars, not by other people's premiums.

Please don't pretend to understand how the ACA works if you really don't have a clue.

Where there is an easily verifiable tale which I'm sure you're telling the truth about. NOT.

Hey dope… the Comfort was sent to take overflow patients who were non Covid.

It wasn’t outfitted for Covid and never took a single one
It was outfitted for Covid in April. The fact is wasn’t used is on Cuomo. He chose to send folks back to nursing homes instead and ended up killing thousands.

Are you completely incapable of answer your own questions? Are you too stupid to google?

The numbers were exactly the same. The numbers were corrected months ago.

Washington (CNN)New York's new governor said Wednesday that the state's Covid-19 death toll now aligns with the count from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, after the state added nearly 12,000 deaths that former Gov. Andrew Cuomo's administration didn't officially tally.

LOL!

Moron!

Forum List

Back