Biden takes revenge on Red states

What about the long wait times at the ER on weekends due to the number of drug and alcohol overdoses by those that are not insured? Are they using more resources? They aren’t even paying for the care and the responsible, tax paying, insurance holder who chose not to do drugs has to wait in line. I don’t every hear lefties crying about that.
This is a bad analogy for many reasons.

Unless you're extremely rare circumstances, mass casualty situations, ER care is not rationed. At no time is an ER met with higher demand for life saving treatment than they are capable of delivering. Yes, you may wait a long time to get care for the cut on your finger, but you are not going to bleed out.

That's not what's going on here. Antibody treatment has been demonstrated to improve mortality and we are currently rationing it. The people who chose not to be vaccinated are using doses of treatment that would otherwise go to those who would benefit from it and some of whom are going to die without it.

Unless you're extremely rare circumstances, mass casualty situations, ER care is not rationed. At no time is an ER met with higher demand for life saving treatment than they are capable of delivering. Yes, you may wait a long time to get care for the cut on your finger, but you are not going to bleed out.

That's not what's going on here. Antibody treatment has been demonstrated to improve mortality and we are currently rationing it. The people who chose not to be vaccinated are using doses of treatment that would otherwise go to those who would benefit from it and some of whom are going to die without it.

So I could expect you to come out on my side of the argument if an ER was inundated with drug overdoes for non-paying patients and people died due to lack of resources? My guess is your “bleeding heart” is reserved for people of a certain political persuasion.

So I could expect you to come out on my side of the argument if an ER was inundated with drug overdoes for non-paying patients and people died due to lack of resources? My guess is your “bleeding heart” is reserved for people of a certain political persuasion.
People aren’t dying because ERs are inundated with drug overdoses and the idea that is even remotely possible is absurd.

If you want to make a hypothetical, it should at least be within the realm of realistic possibilities.

You guys want to think that not getting vaccinated has no effect on anyone else.

It doesn’t. You have to be able to see that.

So, NY asked for treatment options. Trump delivered.

FL orders treatments, is told they are coming, then Biden changes his mind and shortfalls them because 'equity.'

The problem with the example is pretty glaring in relation to the OP...
Ha, the orange fuckup sent a ship with orders NOT to take COVID-19 patients. The ship has an outbreak of COVID-19 with crew, the Democratic Governor has to shame the orange fuckup to modify the ship to take COVID-19 patients...only after it has been in dock at great fanfare does it finally take 100 COVID-19 patients a month later.

During that orange fuckup PR time the NY Governor opens two large COVID-19 to treat patients and the ship sails away...

Now move to the Florida guys problem. He creates his COVID-19 outbreak in state and demands expensive unapproved FDA treatments for the problem rather than take the vaccinates available.

Some "success" story maga fuckup.

Ha, the orange fuckup sent a ship with orders NOT to take COVID-19 patients. The ship has an outbreak of COVID-19 with crew, the Democratic Governor has to shame the orange fuckup to modify the ship to take COVID-19 patients...only after it has been in dock at great fanfare does it finally take 100 COVID-19 patients a month later.

During that orange fuckup PR time the NY Governor opens two large COVID-19 to treat patients and the ship sails away...

Now move to the Florida guys problem. He creates his COVID-19 outbreak in state and demands expensive unapproved FDA treatments for the problem rather than take the vaccinates available.

Some "success" story maga fuckup.
Cuomo didn't utilize the ship or the Javitz center, Dumbass. That isn't Trump's fault.

Cuomo lied, thousands died.

Not illogical at all. For starters, you can't wave a magic wand and create more of the antibody treatment. It's a limited resource now. You can't get out of your conundrum by inventing impossible solutions.

The vaccine is no longer a limited resource.

What you're not understanding is that every state needs this medication. There's an unfilled need everywhere. If you blame Joe Biden for taking doses from people who "need it", then why wouldn't you also blame the people who take the doses that wouldn't have needed it if they had been vaccinated?
Apparently, you ignore the fact that vaccinated people are also contracting the virus.

Also, the current manufacturers of the mAb medicines expect to ramp up to $6 Billion in sales next year. There is no shortage of mAb.

Apparently, you ignore the fact that vaccinated people are also contracting the virus.

Also, the current manufacturers of the mAb medicines expect to ramp up to $6 Billion in sales next year. There is no shortage of mAb.
If there’s no shortage of the drug, then what are you guys complaining about?

You know there’s a shortage. We all do.

How is ramping up next year going to help people today?

It’s not. That’s an irrelevant fact.

Vaccinated people also get the virus?

True, but not as much as unvaccinated people.

Your weak argument is horseshit.

do you have any support for your assertion non insured OD's flooded ERs causing people to not receive treatment for other needs?

Yes. And that's why I cannot see any logic in sending more of the limited resource to states with lover vaccination rates simply because they have more covid cases per capita. If you happen to live in a state with "smarter" people who got vaccinated, and you still get the virus, shouldn't you have an equal shot at getting the antibody treatment as every other american, and not having geographical happenstance and ignorance levels in states affect your chance to survive?

If there’s no shortage of the drug, then what are you guys complaining about?
Again, you display your stupidity. The "shortage" is a non-existent tool created by the government to justify the reduction in allocations to states that need it most.

There is no real shortage.

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 10-50-17 Is there a shortage of mAb medicines at DuckDuckGo.png

“Biden Admin admits there is NO national shortage of monoclonal antibody treatments,” Pushaw tweeted in part on Friday. “...but they want to hoard the supply for Northeast winter surge instead of working to ramp up production to meet the needs of all states,” she continued.

Stop parroting the liberal lies.

Again, you display your stupidity. The "shortage" is a non-existent tool created by the government to justify the reduction in allocations to states that need it most.

There is no real shortage.

View attachment 542138

Stop parroting the liberal lies.

The idea that there isn't a shortage of the treatment when there's over 100k cases per day is idiotic. We all know that the drug is in high demand and that more people need it than can get it.

Show me where the Biden administration admitted that there wasn't a shortage. What you have is an idiotic press secretary for a loser governor making a tweet with an unsourced claim.

This is all about some states demanding more than their fair share to cover up for their failures and depriving others of the opportunity to get the treatment.

That explains it all.....
So you love
1) Criminals running rampant
2) Poop on the streets
3) Homeless and drug users everwhere

And soon you won't have any stores, because it's just a place thugs can just take shit.............hahaha lets see it in 10 years.........oh and I'm sure you don't want police either, correct?

I spent 32 years in Law Enforcement, as a deputy, a supervisor and manager. Wimps like you haven't had my life experiences. Your post suggest to me that you haven't an experience in real life, and most of your posts are echoes of propaganda sourced by AM Radio, Fox News and others like you who echo each other on social media (social in their case is anti social).

The idea that there isn't a shortage of the treatment when there's over 100k cases per day is idiotic. We all know that the drug is in high demand and that more people need it than can get it.

Show me where the Biden administration admitted that there wasn't a shortage. What you have is an idiotic press secretary for a loser governor making a tweet with an unsourced claim.

This is all about some states demanding more than their fair share to cover up for their failures and depriving others of the opportunity to get the treatment.
Dream on.

Your talking points pale in the light of the truth. The claim was that Biden admitted that there was no national shortage. He is correct.

Is there a shortage of monoclonal antibodies out there? It doesn’t appear that way, but then there’s this

The increase in usage of monoclonal antibodies has caused federal officials to place new limits on how much of them Alabama will get.
We’ve learned that state health officials and legislators are fighting to make sure the state gets as much as it needs.
The interesting twist is that there is no shortage of monoclonal antibodies of any kind nationwide.
As of this week, the more than 200 providers offering monoclonal antibodies will see a roughly 30 percent reduction in what they requested.
The south is reportedly receiving the lion’s share of the COVID treatment, and there’s a reason for that.
“In states like Alabama where vaccination rates have been low, we’ve seen some people touting those as something you can do so you don’t have to get vaccinated and that’s a very unfortunate situation,” said state health officer Dr. Scott Harris.
Dr. Harris explains that up until now, providers could request however much they wanted.
“It’s a little hard to understand their explanation because there’s not actually a product shortage.”
State legislators including Senator Tuberville and other health officials including former Surgeon General Regina Benjamin are advocating for regular allocation.
“We don’t need to stockpile it, we need to treat people,” said Dr. Benjamin.

Biden is doing nothing more than punishing Republican led states.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Your talking points pale in the light of the truth. The claim was that Biden admitted that there was no national shortage. He is correct.
Still looking for where Biden admitted any such thing.

Your article references Scott Harris, a health official from Alabama, also known as one of the states that is taking a huge chunk of the supply.

I’m not really surprised that the people eating up the supply don’t perceive the shortages.

I don't recall YOU providing a source showing there is a shortage.

I spent 32 years in Law Enforcement, as a deputy, a supervisor and manager. Wimps like you haven't had my life experiences. Your post suggest to me that you haven't an experience in real life, and most of your posts are echoes of propaganda sourced by AM Radio, Fox News and others like you who echo each other on social media (social in their case is anti social).
Wait, you're a law enforcement officer that's a BLM loving commie? So as a law enforcement officer, do you think the police should be defunded?
Do you think the criminal justice system is nothing but white supremacy?
No I have had real life, my brother was stabbed over a Blockbuster video........and when I was in jury duty, they kicked me off so fast after hearing that........ so no, I live a real life, I don't live in Never Never land like you lefties do......you know the vaccum where making stupid decisions like defunding the police, then cause crime to go up.....you lefties can't figure out why that happens.....because criminals are great people.....its you cops that turn them into hateful criminals.........if you just didnt pick on them so much....... Italics = sarcasm, but what lefties really believe

Wait, you're a law enforcement officer that's a BLM loving commie? So as a law enforcement officer, do you think the police should be defunded?
Do you think the criminal justice system is nothing but white supremacy?
No I have had real life, my brother was stabbed over a Blockbuster video........and when I was in jury duty, they kicked me off so fast after hearing that........ so no, I live a real life, I don't live in Never Never land like you lefties do......you know the vaccum where making stupid decisions like defunding the police, then cause crime to go up.....you lefties can't figure out why that happens.....because criminals are great people.....its you cops that turn them into hateful criminals.........if you just didnt pick on them so much....... Italics = sarcasm, but what lefties really believe
How did the cop love play out for you on 1/6?

How did the cop love play out for you on 1/6?
I don't care about 1/6, a few people went to the capital.....it's not like they burned down a city.........so what exactally happened on this day..........

Property Damage
Deaths

Give me facts, not media talking points...

I don't care about 1/6, a few people went to the capital.....it's not like they burned down a city.........so what exactally happened on this day..........

Property Damage
Deaths

Give me facts, not media talking points...
Media talking points?

Sure, like we all just didn't watch the insurrection in real time.

Forum List

Back