Biden takes revenge on Red states

No. Biden wants to punish those who haven't taken the vaccine. He wants all alternative defenses against the virus to be unused. He's afraid that they will provide more protection than the vaccines...which is highly likely.

The vaccines don't seem to be working well.

People who have not been vaccinated should be free to try any medicines they want.

Fuck Joe Biden!
Those who are not vaccinated deserve to be punished
They should not be treated like regular people.

Your decisions should have consequences

Those who are not vaccinated deserve to be punished
They should not be treated like regular people.

Your decisions should have consequences
OK. Knock that shit off.

This isn't about punishment, it's about equity

Currently 70% of available antibody meds are going to just 7 states.

Biden increased the overall amount by 50% and made the distribution more equitable to all the states

lol.

Nope. So desperate that you have to make shit up now.

I guess that is what Trump should have done when the outbreak began, denied extra resources to NY because they would have used resources the other states may need later. Because that is the way we treat healthcare in this nation now, not administering it to those that need it but rather saving it for those that the people in power deem are worthy.

I am unsure if I can express exactly how evil that sentiment is.

Not making shit up. I have first hand accounts. I'm up here in a state that doesn't have rampant COVID, maybe because we are actually reasonable people who take our health seriously. Who knows?

But that doesn't mean we don't have any cases of COVID. We do. There are lots of people out there in the country who have underlying conditions and even though they've been vaccinated, they didn't respond because they're on immune suppressing medications and can't form an antibody response.

I've had some of these people get COVID and the first thing I want to do is get them Regeneron. But you know what? A bunch of states down south have been taking the lion's share of the supply. It's a limited resource. There's more people who need it than can have it and as a result, people in other areas are not able to get it who truly do need it, who are truly at a very high risk of bad outcomes.

You tell me who needs it more? My patient who is a transplant recipient who's immune system didn't respond to a vaccine and is high risk for bad outcomes from COVID or...

...Joe Rogan, someone who purports to be a healthy individual who has a low risk of bad outcomes and decided not to get vaccinated.

Who needs it more?

It had the ability to handle some covid patients and take a shitload of non-covid patients from the NYC hospitals to make room for more covid patients, Bidenista fuckup.
The former president never authorized the ship to take COVID-19 patients and it later sailed out of NYC having never taken any COVID-19 patients before the 2020 election ever occurred.

Damn boi, you are ignorant.

The former president never authorized the ship to take COVID-19 patients and it later sailed out of NYC having never taken any COVID-19 patients before the 2020 election ever occurred.

It was ready to take Covid patients in April.

It and the field hospital constructed at the Javits Center were supposed to handle overflow from the New York City hospitals that Cuomo claimed couldn't handle the volume of cases they were seeing. Cuomo demanded more ER beds and ventilators and Trump delivered them in record time only to have them sit there unneeded.
The former president never authorized the ship to take COVID-19 patients and only took very few other one.

I was all PR for the former president.

Not making shit up. I have first hand accounts. I'm up here in a state that doesn't have rampant COVID, maybe because we are actually reasonable people who take our health seriously. Who knows?

But that doesn't mean we don't have any cases of COVID. We do. There are lots of people out there in the country who have underlying conditions and even though they've been vaccinated, they didn't respond because they're on immune suppressing medications and can't form an antibody response.

I've had some of these people get COVID and the first thing I want to do is get them Regeneron. But you know what? A bunch of states down south have been taking the lion's share of the supply. It's a limited resource. There's more people who need it than can have it and as a result, people in other areas are not able to get it who truly do need it, who are truly at a very high risk of bad outcomes.

You tell me who needs it more? My patient who is a transplant recipient who's immune system didn't respond to a vaccine and is high risk for bad outcomes from COVID or...

...Joe Rogan, someone who purports to be a healthy individual who has a low risk of bad outcomes and decided not to get vaccinated.

Who needs it more?

My wife just had a friend who was a hospitalist leave the system because of the politics regarding COVID that had permeated the system. They are not notifying patients if they have COVID if they are fully vaccinated. Not sure of the details and if this has anything to do with not listing COVID as the cause of death for vaccinated patients as a way to manipulate the real statistics.

There are some doctors in the country saying they won't treat COVID patients who have not been vaccinated. That is like saying I won't treat someone dying from the flu if they didn't get the flu vaccine.

My wife has said it is becoming harder and harder to trust doctors and scientists as politics seems to trump everything, even human life and yes, she does recommend her patients be vaccinated even though she recognized that much of the numbers are skewed.

How on earth can you say this is promoting personal responsibility? Making me pay a fortune for coverage to subsidize others.
Who exactly do you think gets coverage from your group insurance plan if not others who are also paying premiums?

Nonsense.

It’s called the individual mandate because it requires people to get their own medical coverage so that they don’t just make others foot the bill for them when they show up sick.

My wife just had a friend who was a hospitalist leave the system because of the politics regarding COVID that had permeated the system. They are not notifying patients if they have COVID if they are fully vaccinated. Not sure of the details and if this has anything to do with not listing COVID as the cause of death for vaccinated patients as a way to manipulate the real statistics.

There are some doctors in the country saying they won't treat COVID patients who have not been vaccinated. That is like saying I won't treat someone dying from the flu if they didn't get the flu vaccine.

My wife has said it is becoming harder and harder to trust doctors and scientists as politics seems to trump everything, even human life and yes, she does recommend her patients be vaccinated even though she recognized that much of the numbers are skewed.
Welp! Sounds like a bunch of hearsay bullshit.

Poster has a wife who has a friend who says something that sounds dumb.

The 21st Century Cures Act mandated that all results be immediately uploaded to electronic medical record as soon as they’re complete.

As for doctors not treating unvaccinated? I’ve heard of a few. They’re morons, but they think they’re helping. They’re not. They’re morons. They’re edge case media seekers that don’t deserve attention.

You have shown yourself as willing to believe in vast political conspiracies. Maybe your wife is the same.

How on earth can you say this is promoting personal responsibility? Making me pay a fortune for coverage to subsidize others.
You don't have a fortune and are you skipping SS and Medicare?

Fuck off.
Go read the thread. You continued ignorance is not my problem.
President Donald Trump agreed Monday to allow the U.S. Navy’s 1,000-bed hospital ship Comfort to be used to treat patients with the coronavirus to relieve pressure on New York City’s strained hospital system

“We don’t need the Comfort for non-COVID cases, we need it for COVID,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at a press conference in Albany, N.Y. earlier Monday, when he announced he would ask Trump to let the ship take that role.

At Monday evening’s coronavirus task force briefing, Trump said the ship would be used to treat patients from New York and New Jersey.

“It is set for COVID … hopefully that will be very helpful to both states,” Trump said.

The Comfort, which is docked on Manhattan’s West Side, previously was deployed to the Big Apple with the understand that it would not treat patients with coronavirus.

The ship until now has been used to treat just a handful of patients without COVID-19, leading to criticism that the ship has been of little or no help with the hospital crisis in New York. The state is is the epicenter of the pandemic in the United States.

In a phone interview on MSNBC, Cuomo said that he spoke with Trump after his own press conference and that the president granted permission for Comfort to accept COVID-19 patients.

Those patients will first go to an area hospital and then will be moved as needed to the Comfort.

The ship was send to NYC without authorization to treat COVID patients UNTIL Gov. Guomo asked.

So, the fucking off would be you.

Forum List

Back