Biden stops ban on newports

there’s a big difference between banning one very specific type of cigarette additive and banning all cigarettes.
Government has no business banning any kind of cigarette. As you said, we are grown men. I don't need gov't intervention in my life.
B) Obama is not president or even in government, so what does the fact that he apparently was once/maybe still is an occasional smoker have to do with anything?
Why are you so quick to defend Obama, while in the same thread you lecture every other smoker in the country? Can you not see your hypocrisy? I guess not.

Government has no business banning any kind of cigarette. As you said, we are grown men. I don't need gov't intervention in my life.

Why are you so quick to defend Obama, while in the same thread you lecture every other smoker in the country? Can you not see your hypocrisy? I guess not.
I’ve said more than once that I support an adult’s right to choose whether or not to smoke

Is Obama not part of “everyone”?

Trotting out that tired pic of Obama smoking is getting old and seems a little dog-whistle-y

Are you really asking that?
Yeah, in response to your not-well-thought-out response. Who are you to lecture me or anyone else on anything? You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Lecturing people on the unhealthy effects of a habit all the while admitting that you take part in that habit. Kind of like Obama/democrats banning a specific type of cigarette while they smoke. Laws for thee but not for me? Maybe you and the democrats should keep your noses on your face and out of other's business.

Yeah, in response to your not-well-thought-out response. Who are you to lecture me or anyone else on anything? You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Lecturing people on the unhealthy effects of a habit all the while admitting that you take part in that habit. Kind of like Obama/democrats banning a specific type of cigarette while they smoke. Laws for thee but not for me? Maybe you and the democrats should keep your noses on your face and out of other's business.
Any smoker who isn’t mentally retarded will admit that smoking is incredibly unhealthy.

Nothing hypocritical about that.

Any smoker who isn’t mentally retarded will admit that smoking is incredibly unhealthy.

Nothing hypocritical about that.
There is a difference between recognizing an activity that is unhealthy and lecturing folks and attempting to ban their free exercise of that activity. BTW, do you look anything like your avatar? Obesity and steroid use have been proven to be unhealthy activities as well. If you're incapable of recognizing your own hypocrisy, this conversation has run its course.

There is a difference between recognizing an activity that is unhealthy and lecturing folks and attempting to ban their free exercise of that activity. BTW, do you look anything like your avatar? Obesity and steroid use have been proven to be unhealthy activities as well. If you're incapable of recognizing your own hypocrisy, this conversation has run its course.
Just because someone’s muscular doesn’t mean they take steroids

And I still don’t think I was “lecturing” anyone in the first place

I’ve said more than once that I support an adult’s right to choose whether or not to smoke

Is Obama not part of “everyone”?

Trotting out that tired pic of Obama smoking is getting old and seems a little dog-whistle-y
A dog whistle for what?

Forum List

Back