Biden snaps out of his coma to support Social Security.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If there is any one area that I agree with President Biden on it's saving Social Security especially since I'll be 62 next year.

And I have to say this is about the sharpest I've seen him since he's been president.

Not likely that it will help the Democrats overcome an enormous Red Wave coming next week though.

Last edited:
If there is any one area that I agree with President Biden on it's saving Social Security
I'm not aware of anyone in either party that wants to END SS. Some may want to merely reform it.

And I have to say this is about the sharpest I've seen him since he's been president.
Must have upped the meds to get him through the midterms. Guy's gonna POP one of these days.

Not likely that it will help the Democrats overcome an enormous Red Wave coming next week though.

311570429_n.jpg

The democrats have the House, Senate, and the WH, so why didn't they "fix" Social Security and Medicare?

Any Republicans who voted against the "fix" would have been defeated in the mid-term, unless the dems went for "Medicare for everyone".

Social Security will be insolvent in 2034. The fixes are raise the cap, and raise the ages (62 to 64 and 66 to 67)

Medicare will be bankrupt in 2024. The fixes are known:
7 Ways to Fix Medicare | The Motley Fool

Fix what we’ve got and make Medicare right this year

How to Save and Fix Medicare

https://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aa...d-medicaid/2012-05/The-Future-Of-Medicare.pdf

If there is any one area that I agree with President Biden on it's saving Social Security especially since I'll be 62 next year.
LOL what a republican sentiment! "I have no problem with misery being forced on others by politicians, but in this case it affects me so please don't support it."

It MUST be saved. You cant have people paying into it for a lifetime, only to have it yanked away from them at the finish line.

The ones who are saying it can't be saved are the same ones who stole from it in the first place... directly or indirectly --they know who they are.
Don't worry, the GOP will cut their taxes in exchange for cutting your social security. You communist.

If people give a shit about things that matter...it should

You do realize Bidung's track record on fixing anything is really sad.

You do realize Bidung's track record on fixing anything is really sad.
Wrong. He has had a very strong run of legislative success.

The Burn Pit Bill (opposed universally by GOP Congressmen and Senators) being the prime example

Wrong. He has had a very strong run of legislative success.

The Burn Pit Bill (opposed universally by GOP Congressmen and Senators) being the prime example
Great, list five that has helped the average American family.

Everyone supports SS but only Republicans are intelligent enough to see that it's going to eventually become unaffordable if we stay on our current, unsustainable path.

Fuckwad Biden is so convinced that his red speech was so successful that he's repeating it tonight. He is giving a speech about how voting for a republican will destroy democracy. Only one party democrat rule will preserve democracy.

Forum List

Back