Biden shows once again why he is a huge upgrade from Trump

We may. We may not. But, one thing I can promise you. We won't whine and claim the elections were stolen and then go storm the Capitol building and try to hang the VP. Can you say that about your party?
Well you did whine for four years after Hillary lost. You also went along with the bullshit that Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary and hired prostitutes to pee on a hotel bed in Moscow.

But I will grant you didn‘t storm the Capitol building.

However while Trump was in office Antifa and Black Lives Matter launched riots that did a lot more damage and killed more people than the Capitol Building riot.

"Antifa RETREATS From Suburb After Business Owner and Neighborhood Show Up With Guns," stated the headline on the website NewsPunch, one of the internet’s most notorious fake news destinations. The article quotes a Facebook post by Dan Kline, the owner of a local billiards bar.

Image: Black Live Matter Protest Klamath Falls Oregon May 31st 2020
Demonstrators participate in a Black Lives Matter protest in Klamath Falls, Oregon on May 31, 2020.Aurora Simpson / PhotoArt by Aurora
"I have never felt a threat to my business as I did last night," Kline wrote in his post. "Antifa didn’t make it to the courthouse and my bar had no incidents. Antifa walked into a hornet’s nest. It was like a sixth grade football team walking into the Oakland Coliseum to take on the Raiders."

Well you did whine for four years after Hillary lost. You also went along with the bullshit that Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary and hired prostitutes to pee on a hotel bed in Moscow.

But I will grant you didn‘t storm the Capitol building.

However while Trump was in office Antifa and Black Lives Matter launched riots that did a lot more damage and killed more people than the Capitol Building riot.

In other words, you can't promise that your party won't whine, lie and attack the Capitol building and may even try to hang the VP if your side loses? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for playing.

In other words, you can't promise that your party won't whine, lie and attack the Capitol building and may even try to hang the VP if your side loses? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for playing.
And you can’t promise that your Party will not cheat as they have many times in the past. Your Party is so unpopular with Biden as President cheating is your only way to win In the Midterms and the next Presidential election.

How will Democrats cheat?

"President Biden on Tuesday pardoned or commuted the sentences of 78 people convicted of nonviolent federal crimes. The president’s move did not come soon enough for some who had hoped he would use his office to reform the criminal justice system. In fact, he deserves credit for moving assertively but with care in determining who should benefit from clemency, showing what a tremendous upgrade he is from his immediate predecessor.

[…]

Trump…pardoned personal associates convicted of or on trial for serious offenses, such as disgraced former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn and pro-Trump provocateur Stephen K. Bannon. The message was clear: Instead of cooperating with investigators, remaining loyal to Mr. Trump would earn you a pardon. At other times, Mr. Trump pardoned people for whom celebrities such as Kim Kardashian advocated and people who had connections to the White House, rather than seeking to help the federal prisoners who most deserved his attention."

Yet another example of Trump’s ignorance of, and contempt for, the power to pardon afforded presidents by the Constitution.

A president should not be pardoning or commuting any sentences. The Chief Executive has no business interferring must less overriding the decision of the court system.

A president should not be pardoning or commuting any sentences. The Chief Executive has no business interferring must less overriding the decision of the court system.
Really? 'Cause, you know, I kind of thought
A federal pardon in the United States is the action of the President of the United States that completely sets aside the punishment for a federal crime. The authority to take such action is granted to the president by the U.S. Constitution.
?

"President Biden on Tuesday pardoned or commuted the sentences of 78 people convicted of nonviolent federal crimes. The president’s move did not come soon enough for some who had hoped he would use his office to reform the criminal justice system. In fact, he deserves credit for moving assertively but with care in determining who should benefit from clemency, showing what a tremendous upgrade he is from his immediate predecessor.

[…]

Trump…pardoned personal associates convicted of or on trial for serious offenses, such as disgraced former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn and pro-Trump provocateur Stephen K. Bannon. The message was clear: Instead of cooperating with investigators, remaining loyal to Mr. Trump would earn you a pardon. At other times, Mr. Trump pardoned people for whom celebrities such as Kim Kardashian advocated and people who had connections to the White House, rather than seeking to help the federal prisoners who most deserved his attention."

Yet another example of Trump’s ignorance of, and contempt for, the power to pardon afforded presidents by the Constitution.
The only person in contempt for the power of the Constitution is you. The Constitution gives a president the power of choosing who gets a pardon, and no one else including negativist you, Mr. Jones.

The only person in contempt for the power of the Constitution is you. The Constitution gives a president the power of choosing who gets a pardon, and no one else including negativist you, Mr. Jones.
Poor ole....Mr Jo-ones......
He got a thing.....goin o-on.....
He knows that its wrong, but its much too strong.....
To let him go now.....

He wakes every day....to the same display....TDS thirty....
Holdin hands....makin all kinds of plans.....with JimH, his secret, secret...ma-a-a-an......
T-D-S- and Mr, Mr Jo-ones, Mr Jones, Mr Jones, Mr Jo-ones.....

We may. We may not. But, one thing I can promise you. We won't whine and claim the elections were stolen and then go storm the Capitol building and try to hang the VP. Can you say that about your party?
Instead you claimed "Russian Collusion" placed Trump illegally into office, then wasted his full term (and a lot of taxpayer money) and afterwards trying to kangaroo court your lies and delusions.

Meanwhile your Leftist, 'Woke', DEMOCRAT mayors and governors condoned months of riots in our cities in Summer of 2020, which included millions of dollars of damage via vandalism, arson, looting, and mayhem; civil disobedience, assaults, murders, and other crimes on persons and of property, occupation of police stations, attacks upon and damage to Federal Buildings, etc. On top of this many claimed to be "autonomous zones", separate from the rules and laws of this nation.

Collectively, that "Summer of Love; 2020" was a real and violent insurrection and in creating separate sovereign 'States' within the borders of our nation it was an invasion and insurrections that should have been dealt with by Federal Forces when the Democrat leaders of the cities and states declined to do their duty.

Further more, those same mayors and governors whom aided and abetted insurrection against our Nation and it's Federal authority should be tried and prosecuted for their crimes and treason.

Then what were the FFs thinking when they granted our Presidents that power? Why'd they bother?

I like long harsh sentences to keep criminals off the street and don't care what color they are or how they were oppressed before becoming lawless threats to society. I have a lot less trouble with his crime bill than some of his domestic policies now. Trump should have left it alone, but it was done by his political enemy, so it was bad, no matter how much it kept criminals off the street.
Kind of like what Biden has done to everything successful that Trump promoted. If Trump was for it, according to Biden it just has to be wrong. Look at the border for one.

Kind of like what Biden has done to everything successful that Trump promoted. If Trump was for it, according to Biden it just has to be wrong. Look at the border for one.
I hear what you are saying, but when it came to longer sentences, that is what the republicans bragged about reducing under Biden's Senatorial bipartisan crime bill. I liked 3 strikes you are out certain things harder to get parole. If it is career criminals or violent criminals, I don't care if they ever breath free air again. I stayed out of jail. They should have, also.

I hear what you are saying, but when it came to longer sentences, that is what the republicans bragged about reducing under Biden's Senatorial bipartisan crime bill. I liked 3 strikes you are out certain things harder to get parole. If it is career criminals or violent criminals, I don't care if they ever breath free air again. I stayed out of jail. They should have, also.
And who changed the enforcement of these laws and the bail reform?

Forum List

Back