Biden shows once again why he is a huge upgrade from Trump

Republicans repealed parts and sentances were shortened. Trump made it something to brag about, hoping to pick of either some of the black vote or the criminal vote. Hard to say which, as he likes criminals, no doubt.
Trump pointed out the reality of Joe Biden's legislative history, White. Go back and listen to the speech Biden gave on the Senate floor while pushing the Clinton Crime Bill. You'd think you were listening to the Grand Dragon of the local KKK and not someone who claims to have always been there for black people. Trump DID pick up some of the black vote. The only real question is why Joe Biden picked up ANY of it!

Biden shows once again why he is a huge upgrade from Trump​

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wait. That was meant to be serious?

:laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg:

Hell! That’s even funnier!

Trump pointed out the reality of Joe Biden's legislative history, White. Go back and listen to the speech Biden gave on the Senate floor while pushing the Clinton Crime Bill. You'd think you were listening to the Grand Dragon of the local KKK and not someone who claims to have always been there for black people. Trump DID pick up some of the black vote. The only real question is why Joe Biden picked up ANY of it!
I'm not a "black people". I don't care. If this is about Republicans really supporting black people (which they don't) instead of protecting me from criminal of every color or stripe, they have different priorities than me. I guess I take a dimmer view of violent criminals than Republicans and don't want to end up shooting one, myself, eh, violent criminals, that is.

I'm not a "black people". I don't care. If this is about Republicans really supporting black people (which they don't) instead of protecting me from criminal of every color or stripe, they have different priorities than me. I guess I take a dimmer view of violent criminals than Republicans and don't want to end up shooting one, myself, eh, violent criminals, that is.
My father used to tell me that I should judge people by what they DO...not by what they SAY, White! You claim that the GOP doesn't support black people yet under Trump, blacks had historically low unemployment numbers....far better numbers than they've had under Biden or even under Obama.

So my question for you is a simple one. Should black Americans look at what liberals "promise" or at what they actually deliver?

And if being protected from violent criminals is a big thing for you...then why, pray tell, would you EVER support Democrats?

And if being protected from violent criminals is a big thing for you...then why, pray tell, would you EVER support Democrats?
I am not beset with criminals, tolerated in Tennessee, don't live in one of the beehive cities, and pretty well take care of myself and my family wherever I am. I just got back from the swimming pool place for a water check and am still sitting here at my desk in my should holster, locked and loaded like all CCW people should be when out and about. Voting Republican, didn't spare the country from the attack on our capital, as that wasn't Antifa or BLM scaling the walls, bashing in windows and beating cops on the ground with MAGA flagpoles.

I am not beset with criminals, tolerated in Tennessee, don't live in one of the beehive cities, and pretty well take care of myself and my family wherever I am. I just got back from the swimming pool place for a water check and am still sitting here at my desk in my should holster, locked and loaded like all CCW people should be when out and about. Voting Republican, didn't spare the country from the attack on our capital, as that wasn't Antifa or BLM scaling the walls, bashing in windows and beating cops on the ground with MAGA flagpoles.
No that was Antifa and BLM doing that in cities all over the nation for months on end, White! Funny how that doesn't seem to bother you much but a violent protest that didn't last 24 hours does!

And who the hell wears a shoulder holster anymore?

No that was Antifa and BLM doing that in cities all over the nation for months on end, White! Funny how that doesn't seem to bother you much but a violent protest that didn't last 24 hours does!
Does not bother me much as a national political issue. It would bother me if it happened in a city in Tennessee and neither the city, nor the state would shut it down. It just never happened. Oh sure, there were some started, but they didn't get off the ground, even in Memphis or Nashville, as mayor and governor were not about to tolerate violence, nor cede any territory. It didn't require federal help, as Bill Lee, basically said "Oh, hell no, not here" like he is paid to. The mayors and governors of the affected states, just weren't worth a crap.
When I was a young spec4, a Democrat governor sent 1,800 troops from across the state to Memphis with agreement of the mayor. I was part of the strike force element locked and loaded, following orders and not from that city. Most of the older troops I was with had been there before, during the King riots. The only people we cared about was each other and we came prepared to outmatch violence for violence. Before night fall, everybody had to be off the streets. There were no left overs to start trouble at night, as everybody had to be off the street that wasn't in a gun jeep or duce and a half, in uniform. The only trouble we actually had was the striking police and firemen sometime plinking harrassment fire at guardsmen, manning the firetrucks, but even that stopped abruptly when a platoon of gun jeeps pulled up and 200 rnd belts were slapped into the M60s on pedestal mounts on top of the jeeps. We never had to fire a shot. This was before Reagan was president, during the Carter years, but Nancy Reagan said it best (on a different subject) Just say NO.

And who the hell wears a shoulder holster anymore?
I do. If you have ever been in an armor command position and worn one for days on end, it gets real natural, never hangs getting in or out of tanks, hands always free (as opposed to carrying an M16, weapon always secured and kept up with, very comfortable, even enough to sleep in it comfortably. I hated the thing hanging on my hip, just as a balance issue. I have tried in the belt, clipped to the belt, but do not like it pushing into my upholstered seats or hanging on seatbelts. I never tried belly carry as I don't favor shooting my balls off if I ever have to pull it.
Mine is good leather, softer than military issue, wide shoulder straps for comfort with intelligent comfortable butterfly in back for support, straps to my belt on passive side, custom for my Walther, made in Slovenia by Craft Holsters. I recommend it.

Does not bother me much as a national political issue. It would bother me if it happened in a city in Tennessee and neither the city, nor the state would shut it down. It just never happened. Oh sure, there were some started, but they didn't get off the ground, even in Memphis or Nashville, as mayor and governor were not about to tolerate violence, nor cede any territory. It didn't require federal help, as Bill Lee, basically said "Oh, hell no, not here" like he is paid to. The mayors and governors of the affected states, just weren't worth a crap.
When I was a young spec4, a Democrat governor sent 1,800 troops from across the state to Memphis with agreement of the mayor. I was part of the strike force element locked and loaded, following orders and not from that city. Most of the older troops I was with had been there before, during the King riots. The only people we cared about was each other and we came prepared to outmatch violence for violence. Before night fall, everybody had to be off the streets. There were no left overs to start trouble at night, as everybody had to be off the street that wasn't in a gun jeep or duce and a half, in uniform. The only trouble we actually had was the striking police and firemen sometime plinking harrassment fire at guardsmen, manning the firetrucks, but even that stopped abruptly when a platoon of gun jeeps pulled up and 200 rnd belts were slapped into the M60s on pedestal mounts on top of the jeeps. We never had to fire a shot. This was before Reagan was president, during the Carter years, but Nancy Reagan said it best (on a different subject) Just say NO.
Riots on a national basis that went on for months and caused billions of dollars in damage don't "bother" you, White? You're fortunate to live in a conservative State where "Wokeism" hasn't destroyed the rule of law. Others are not.

Riots on a national basis that went on for months and caused billions of dollars in damage don't "bother" you, White? You're fortunate to live in a conservative State where "Wokeism" hasn't destroyed the rule of law. Others are not.
Why didn't those local officials and state officials deal with it and stop it. Why were not the streets totally cleared an hour and a half before sunset. I don't believe in an American right to protest under cover of darkness, to do what you please without being identified and stopped. That isn't wokeism. It is just my disdain for local politicians and officials in other parts of the country and a lack of respect for the voters that put and keep them in office in those areas. But, if that is how they wish to live, it is their fault and their responsibility, not mine to support a national political answer, as long as it is controlled in my state and community. I don't have to and do not choose to live in places like that and made conscious decisions not to move to and live in places like that. I was reasonably good at the things I did. I had opportunities (on occasion) to make more, if I moved to places like that, but chose not to. I made good choices, and it worked to my advantage. They did not.

Why didn't those local officials and state officials deal with it and stop it. Why were not the streets totally cleared an hour and a half before sunset. I don't believe in an American right to protest under cover of darkness, to do what you please without being identified and stopped. That isn't wokeism. It is just my disdain for local politicians and officials in other parts of the country and a lack of respect for the voters that put and keep them in office in those areas. But, if that is how they wish to live, it is their fault and their responsibility, not mine to support a national political answer, as long as it is controlled in my state and community. I don't have to and do not choose to live in places like that and made conscious decisions not to move to and live in places like that. I was reasonably good at the things I did. I had opportunities (on occasion) to make more, if I moved to places like that, but chose not to. I made good choices, and it worked to my advantage. They did not.
Gee, White...why DIDN'T those local officials deal with it and stop it! It's because they're liberal Democrats and their policies supported those riots. That's what I'm referring to when I write about "wokeism"! Those riots were fomented by calls to defund the Police. By Democrats putting people back on the street when they were arrested for rioting. Cities like New York, Chicago and San Francisco have become almost uninhabitable BECAUSE of progressive policy.

Gee, White...why DIDN'T those local officials deal with it and stop it! It's because they're liberal Democrats and their policies supported those riots. That's what I'm referring to when I write about "wokeism"! Those riots were fomented by calls to defund the Police. By Democrats putting people back on the street when they were arrested for rioting. Cities like New York, Chicago and San Francisco have become almost uninhabitable BECAUSE of progressive policy.
Absolutely true. Still they are of local responsibility and those local voters could change it if they didn't want to live that way, and it would be much more in-line with what the framers had in mind, as they were very worried about a national government coming in and taking over state's rights and local rule. Knowing that to be the case, I feel no compunction to support the federal national government coming in to enforce stricter control.

If your Party hopes to survive Joe Biden it needs to figure out some way to get him out of the Oval Office. I realize the problem then is Kamala Harris is not qualified in any way shape or form to be President.

I wonder if Dr. Jill Biden talked Joe into picking her as his VP knowing she was totally incompetent and would prevent Joe from being removed form office.

Jill Biden is likely the power behind Joe Biden and may be running this nation.

No matter how you cut it,it looks like we are screwed.

View attachment 637407
Awww... are we still hurting from the drubbing you guys received in Nov 2020? ....Awww. Must have really left a mark. Here ya go...

LosingElectionButtCream.jpg

Awww... are we still hurting from the drubbing you guys received in Nov 2020? ....Awww. Must have really left a mark. Here ya go...

View attachment 637957
You might want to save that, Magnus. Something tells me you'll need it in about about six months? You think the 2020 was bad for the GOP? You're about to see what happens when an electorate sends a message to the party in power.

View attachment 637957
Do you honestly believe you can win the Midterms? Biden won but to be fair you guys didn’t take full control of both Houses of Congress.

Despite winning the White House decisively, Democrats are asking what went wrong for their party in 2020 as they lost seats in the House and failed to meet expectations elsewhere.

"President Biden on Tuesday pardoned or commuted the sentences of 78 people convicted of nonviolent federal crimes. The president’s move did not come soon enough for some who had hoped he would use his office to reform the criminal justice system. In fact, he deserves credit for moving assertively but with care in determining who should benefit from clemency, showing what a tremendous upgrade he is from his immediate predecessor.

[…]

Trump…pardoned personal associates convicted of or on trial for serious offenses, such as disgraced former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn and pro-Trump provocateur Stephen K. Bannon. The message was clear: Instead of cooperating with investigators, remaining loyal to Mr. Trump would earn you a pardon. At other times, Mr. Trump pardoned people for whom celebrities such as Kim Kardashian advocated and people who had connections to the White House, rather than seeking to help the federal prisoners who most deserved his attention."

Yet another example of Trump’s ignorance of, and contempt for, the power to pardon afforded presidents by the Constitution.

Here is the entire list of his damn pardons, so please pour over it and tell me why you neglected to mentioned those that were never associated with him or anyone he knows?

Do you honestly believe you can win the Midterms? Biden won but to be fair you guys didn’t take full control of both Houses of Congress.

Despite winning the White House decisively, Democrats are asking what went wrong for their party in 2020 as they lost seats in the House and failed to meet expectations elsewhere.

We may. We may not. But, one thing I can promise you. We won't whine and claim the elections were stolen and then go storm the Capitol building and try to hang the VP. Can you say that about your party?

Forum List

Back