Biden shows his true colors .

Never said he was

What makes you think Biden is a psychopath?

What are the 7 symptoms of a psychopath?

Signs of psychopathy
  • behavior that conflicts with social norms.
  • disregarding or violating the rights of others.
  • inability to distinguish between right and wrong.
  • difficulty with showing remorse or empathy.
  • tendency to lie often.
  • manipulating and hurting others.
  • recurring problems with the law.

It's Trump who shows every symptom.

What makes you think Biden is a psychopath?

What are the 7 symptoms of a psychopath?

Signs of psychopathy
  • tendency to lie often.

It's Trump who shows every symptom.
IMO

Biden is guilty of every one of those 'traits'.

You guys had the House, the Senate and the Oval. Nobody wanted the wall built.
To many Progs and near Progs in Republican clothing. Ingenious over the years how the Constitution and the two-party system was used to turn us into the rest of the world. We vote that way now. Freebies promised and taken away when needed. Watching the political class and many others run to Ukraine a year ago was proof enough they are corrupted.

promoting a civilian, with NO military background to the rank of Admiral?
vowing to ban 'assault weapons'?
Hunter
laughing at the woman that lost 2 sons to fentanyl overdoses, because it happened under the previous administration? (and ignoring the hundreds if not thousands that have died on his watch?
  • tendency to lie often.
Beau died in Iraq, Hunter is the smartest guy I know, case after case of plagiarism.
do you really need examples other than the influx of illegals and smuggling?
SCOTUS comes to mind

is your head in the sand, or up your ass?
Just because you claim it, doesn't make it the truth.
That only happens when a FOX host...........agrees with their guest.

Trumps obsession with toilet flushing.

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once,” he told reporters from the Roosevelt Room in 2019, claiming the EPA was looking into the alleged problem. “Ten times, right, 10 times,” he told rallygoers the following year. “Not me, of course not me. But you,” he said, pointing to a random member of the crowd, who we assume was mortified by the accusation.
Even before Donald Trump was elected US president in 2016, researchers who study democratic backsliding, the rise of authoritarian regimes and their policies, feared his “America first” agenda would pose a serious threat to democratic norms and the rule of law.

In office, the president repeatedly refused to commit to accept the results of the election. He has called for criminal prosecution of his political enemies, criticised judges for ruling against his administration and rewarded his political allies with pardons when they broke the law.
Donald Trump was warned that the records he was holding on to were illegally retained, but the former president refused to give them back because he disagreed with that assertion, a new report claims.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Mr Trump flat-out refused to return boxes of documents, including some that apparently were marked classified, when approached by his former deputy White House counsel, Patrick Philbin.
And he wasn’t alone – multiple other aides to the president reportedly told him the same thing. But Mr Trump resisted, telling them “it’s not theirs, it’s mine” on several occaisions, referring to the stash of documents.

President Donald Trump heard emotional stories Wednesday from people affected by the nation’s deadliest school shootings, and it appears he had an assist in responding to some of the powerful testimony.

The visible points include prompts such as “1. What would you most want me to know about your experience?” “2. What can we do to help you feel safe?” and “5. I hear you.”
trump-i-hear-you.jpg

• tendency to lie often.
Different hour...........different lie.
Trump attacking judge, prosecutors, witnesses, courts, investigators.
Let alone those outside the judicial system.
Trump foundation, Trump U.
Over 3500 court cases, that was even before Trump became president.

Just because you claim it, doesn't make it the truth.
That only happens when a FOX host...........agrees with their guest.

Trumps obsession with toilet flushing.

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once,” he told reporters from the Roosevelt Room in 2019, claiming the EPA was looking into the alleged problem. “Ten times, right, 10 times,” he told rallygoers the following year. “Not me, of course not me. But you,” he said, pointing to a random member of the crowd, who we assume was mortified by the accusation.
Even before Donald Trump was elected US president in 2016, researchers who study democratic backsliding, the rise of authoritarian regimes and their policies, feared his “America first” agenda would pose a serious threat to democratic norms and the rule of law.

In office, the president repeatedly refused to commit to accept the results of the election. He has called for criminal prosecution of his political enemies, criticised judges for ruling against his administration and rewarded his political allies with pardons when they broke the law.
Donald Trump was warned that the records he was holding on to were illegally retained, but the former president refused to give them back because he disagreed with that assertion, a new report claims.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Mr Trump flat-out refused to return boxes of documents, including some that apparently were marked classified, when approached by his former deputy White House counsel, Patrick Philbin.
And he wasn’t alone – multiple other aides to the president reportedly told him the same thing. But Mr Trump resisted, telling them “it’s not theirs, it’s mine” on several occaisions, referring to the stash of documents.

President Donald Trump heard emotional stories Wednesday from people affected by the nation’s deadliest school shootings, and it appears he had an assist in responding to some of the powerful testimony.

The visible points include prompts such as “1. What would you most want me to know about your experience?” “2. What can we do to help you feel safe?” and “5. I hear you.”
trump-i-hear-you.jpg

• tendency to lie often.
Different hour...........different lie.
Trump attacking judge, prosecutors, witnesses, courts, investigators.
Let alone those outside the judicial system.
Trump foundation, Trump U.
Over 3500 court cases, that was even before Trump became president.

wow, I'll never vote for him again.

OH WAIT!!!!

I NEVER DID

promoting a civilian, with NO military background to the rank of Admiral?
Link?
OR is it this?
Admiral Rachel L. Levine serves as the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), after being nominated by President Joe Biden and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in 2021.

HHS is NOT a military position, whatsoever.
vowing to ban 'assault weapons'?
That isn't violating anyone's right.
Like saying discontinuing the Ford Pinto is banning cars.
Hunter
Teabaggers OPINION.
laughing at the woman that lost 2 sons to fentanyl overdoses, because it happened under the previous administration? (and ignoring the hundreds if not thousands that have died on his watch?
Biden did chuckle, but NOT about the deaths.
Biden chuckled at the absurdity of blaming him for the deaths, that happened in 2020, when Trump was president.
  • tendency to lie often.
Beau died in Iraq, Hunter is the smartest guy I know, case after case of plagiarism.
Biden did say Beau died in Iraq BUT later in the SAME press briefing, clarified.

“My son, who died of stage 4 glioblastoma, the cost of those drugs was enormous,” Biden said.

Joe Biden has said in the past that he believes Beau, who also served as Delaware’s attorney general, was exposed to toxic burn pits during his deployment which may have caused his cancer.

do you really need examples other than the influx of illegals and smuggling?
YES, every single president since Reagan, has dealt with that issue and not one has done barely anything about it.
SCOTUS comes to mind
WTF?

Link?
OR is it this?
Admiral Rachel L. Levine serves as the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), after being nominated by President Joe Biden and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in 2021.

HHS is NOT a military position, whatsoever.

That isn't violating anyone's right.
Like saying discontinuing the Ford Pinto is banning cars.

Teabaggers OPINION.

Biden did chuckle, but NOT about the deaths.
Biden chuckled at the absurdity of blaming him for the deaths, that happened in 2020, when Trump was president.

Biden did say Beau died in Iraq BUT later in the SAME press briefing, clarified.

“My son, who died of stage 4 glioblastoma, the cost of those drugs was enormous,” Biden said.

Joe Biden has said in the past that he believes Beau, who also served as Delaware’s attorney general, was exposed to toxic burn pits during his deployment which may have caused his cancer.

YES, every single president since Reagan, has dealt with that issue and not one has done barely anything about it.

WTF?
good sheep

wow, I'll never vote for him again.

OH WAIT!!!!

I NEVER DID

Sure you didn't..................Just like no one ever admits to voting for George.

Bush- 286 electoral votes......62,040,610 popular votes.
Kerry- 59,028,044 popular votes.

I'm not going to blame it on the president.
Why wouldn't you blame President Potatohead seeing that most of it is coming through his open border?

Not only that but also human trafficking.

Potatohead opening the border is a disaster for this country.

Sure you didn't..................Just like no one ever admits to voting for George.

Bush- 286 electoral votes......62,040,610 popular votes.
Kerry- 59,028,044 popular votes.

despite your ignorance, I'm on record on this board from the time he threw his hat in the ring stating ai would never vote for him.

but, that doesn't seem matter to morons like you.

I couldn't vote for Hillary or Trump.

2016 was the first time since 1968 I didn't cast a vote for the top office.

2020 was the second time.

I'm ashamed of the choices the American political machine has been forcing on us.

He laughs off the deaths of the woman's 2 sons to fentanyl because it happened in 2020 under Trump.
I saw what you’re speaking about. This was bad leader ship by Joe. I can’t believe he found a way to laugh when he was talking about that woman who lost her kids to drugs..fentanyl It’s very dangerous and there’s an issue where it could be put into some of the products we see at smoke shops across the country. There’s no FDA check on these products we see the smoke shops across the country. What a disaster

I will say that apparently Biden recently agreed with Republicans on a new tough on crime bill. And AOC was openly critical of Biden for this. So this could be the start of something good but time will tell. There’s still remains issues though with Joe Biden and how he is leading the country.

When will he be presidential this is the question. ? He still has yet to visit East Palestine. He had a chance to take the lead on that one but he went to Ukraine to give out more money. He could’ve gone to East Palestine to give them $1 billion and give people hugs and shake their hands.

We had him come here to Buffalo because there was the very rare case of a white shooter who killed 10 Black people. So of course he came I’m talking about the tops supermarket mass shooting. But there was other mass shootings Where the victims were mostly but he did not go visit. And then he will go on about white supremacy but what about the fact that LGBT people or people who identify as trans have gone on mass shootings like that guy at the Colorado nightclub. Or what about the many black gang members in Chicago going around shooting people doing whatever the hell they want.

to your main point I believe that Biden and his administration and many Republicans also are very weak on our drug laws and they don’t understand that we have a drug problem here in America. Look at how that woman lost her kid. It’s not just problems with fentanyl or heroin but there are very strong marijuana products where young kids are using vaporizers even blow torches to get high. It’s called dabbing nobody knows what is going into these products. What we do know is that they are very strong(and expensive) and not good for one’s health.

There is of course also the issue of drug dealers coming over through the border. That’s a issue because we already have drug dealers here in America, Arabs, Indians white people Black people although I don’t see a lot of black smoke shop owners to their credit… One cannot put it past there being fentanyl all put into these vaporizer sticks at the smoke shops

Forum List

Back