Biden shows his true colors .

Still drinking candy ? Your Biden-like incoherent babbling might be a sign that it's bedtime.

Is Dr Jill doing a heroin drip on him or something ? I didn't think it could get much worse
Sounds like you're doing heroin for sure.

What kind of person is this heartless ?
Trump.

February 2 2018

President-Trump-I-hear-you-683779.jpg

President Donald Trump is facing strong backlash after he exposed a cue card that reminded him to offer sympathy to the survivors and families of the Parkland, Florida, shooting massacre during a meeting at the White House.

The marked paper included phrases: “What can we do to make you feel safe?” and “I hear you”, prompting widespread criticism online.

Thank you Marjorie Taylor Green for triggering the so-called president into showing what he's really made out of.......

MTG is one dumb bitch too.

Last edited:
I wonder why she's politicizing the death of her children. I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with money.
Every year about the same number of Americans die from drugs pouring across the border than died during the entire Vietnam war and you ask why it is being politicized by a grieving mother?

At least she did not try to assassinate him, give her that at least.

Every year about the same number of Americans die from drugs pouring across the border than died during the entire Vietnam war and you ask why it is being politicized by a grieving mother?

At least she did not try to assassinate him, give her that at least.
We have a "street drug" problem.

He laughed at how dumb she was.

The US has a psychopath problem as Washington DC leads the entire country in psychopaths, more than any other city

It's not even close

They can usually be spotted laughing while people suffer.

Forum List

Back