Biden Set To Unveil More Than $2 Trillion In Tax Hikes In Budget

Your tax rates would be several points lower if we eliminated tax expenditures.

And housing would be up to 27 percent cheaper.

You are engaging in a subject of which you are totally ignorant.
Cool theory…show us how you see that actually happening in practice. You can’t so you won’t.
Look, if you sick un-American fucks actually gave two-shits about debt and expenditures you wouldn’t be busting your asses trying to recruit Mexico’s most desperate subhumans.

Your tax rates would be several points lower if we eliminated tax expenditures.

And housing would be up to 27 percent cheaper.

You are engaging in a subject of which you are totally ignorant.

Why not call them deductions in lieu of expenditures?

/---/ The wealthy will always be three steps of the idiots in Washington. They will move their money offshore once again.

TRUE DAT. No matter where they set the TAX rates.....FED TAX Revenue collected has never been able to pull in more than ~20%*GDP. but the loons howl....yes, this time they know the answer.

Last edited:
Your rants do nothing to address the $31 trillion in debt. Why shouldn't people in Kentucky pay for their new bridge?

When have raising taxes EVER reduced cumulative debt you fucking moron?

Never since WWII.

Taxes have been raised by almost all the Democrat administrations and a couple of the Republican but yet debt increases every year, along with increased government spending. Even Slick Willy with his Hocus Pocus accounting had an increase in culumative debt after raising taxes.

My ranting is about you stupid shitheads who don't have a clue about fiscal responsibility.

If you are in debt then you only have two options:

1. Increase revenue to bring in more money to pay off the debt. Earning more money will work for private citizens but the government doesn't produce jackshit so it doesn't work. In fact, just the opposite. Increased taxation takes money out of the productive economy resulting in less government revenue.

2. Cut back on spending.

You stupid asshole Libtards never really want to cut back on spending. You just spend the additional money the increased taxes bring in.

In 2012 Ron Paul had a great budget plan to reduce Federal spending a trillion a year while maintaining Defense, Social Security and Medicare. Even maintaining most of the filthy welfare shit.

It was a trillion a year in 2012. If we had done what he suggested we could have paid down the debt $11 Trillion since then but you Libtards didn't want to suck it up and do the right thing.

No disagreement there.

There are a few things in general -

Encouraging responsible home ownership.
Marriage
Nope, not for me.

I do not think the government should have any power to 'encourage' interpersonal relationships of any form or ownership of any form. The government does not do a good job of that kind of influence.

That is the job of culture, not of force which is what the government represents.

Nope, not for me.

I do not think the government should have any power to 'encourage' interpersonal relationships of any form or ownership of any form. The government does not do a good job of that kind of influence.

That is the job of culture, not of force which is what the government represents.

No
No force
Incentivize

Nope, not for me.

While today’s government is an absolute fucking joke, it’s safe to say that America got it right for atleast 150 years or so….I mean, core Americans did build the greatest nation on the planet in a very short amount of time doing it their way.

Deductions is a more specific term.

Expenditures covers more than deductions. For instance, a tax credit is not a deduction and cannot be called a deduction. They are both, however, tax expenditures.

In the real world, neither of them are expenditures.

Not spending something that you don't have is not an expenditure.

No
No force
Incentivize
Government IS force. That is what the government represents, the monopoly of force.

And that is still irrelevant, those things are not the purview of the government. If you think that they should encourage marriage then you also think they should have the power to encourage gay marriage, trans relationships and whatever else you can throw into that pool because it is the SAME power.

I think we can address those issues ourselves. The government does not need to get involved they vast majority of the time. Only where there are specific problems that infringe on your rights and the ability for you to pursue the life you want does the government need to get involved.

Nope, not for me.

I agree with you in theory, that it's not the government's job, but if you're waiting for 'culture' to do the right thing, just look around.

Government IS force. That is what the government represents, the monopoly of force.

And that is still irrelevant, those things are not the purview of the government. If you think that they should encourage marriage then you also think they should have the power to encourage gay marriage, trans relationships and whatever else you can throw into that pool because it is the SAME power.

I think we can address those issues ourselves. The government does not need to get involved they vast majority of the time. Only where there are specific problems that infringe on your rights and the ability for you to pursue the life you want does the government need to get involved.
A government running a nation founded by decent, moral, principled Christian citizens saw encouraging a man and a woman to marry and have children as paramount to a social security program and overall sustainability. This nation wasn’t founded nor built or pillared on atheism, leftism or faggotry.

I agree with you in theory, that it's not the government's job, but if you're waiting for 'culture' to do the right thing, just look around.
I do not necessarily want it to do the 'right' thing. I want people to be free to engage with each other as they see fit. Culture does not have to get everything correct if I am not FORCED into participation with those things I find repellant.

That is the key difference with government. I do not have an option with government. If I want to remain free and not in prison I have to pay the government for that privilege through taxes and I must follow all the laws and rules that they deem I should no matter how I feel about it. No one in Hollywood is forcing me to watch Brokeback Mountain if I do not want to see a movie about a few gay guys. Government certainly does force me to do all kinds of things on a daily basis. That is the difference. YOU have no right to demand what is 'the right thing' for anyone but yourself. Culture and your ability to interact with it as you see fit gives you that power. Government decides what is right and forces you to comply. Good when it comes to murder, theft and the things like that. Bad when it comes to how you live your life.

Never since WWII.

Taxes have been raised by almost all the Democrat administrations and a couple of the Republican but yet debt increases every year, along with increased government spending. Even Slick Willy with his Hocus Pocus accounting had an increase in culumative debt after raising taxes.

My ranting is about you stupid shitheads who don't have a clue about fiscal responsibility.

1. Increase revenue to bring in more money to pay off the debt. Earning more money will work for private citizens but the government doesn't produce jackshit so it doesn't work. In fact, just the opposite. Increased taxation takes money out of the productive economy resulting in less government revenue.

2. Cut back on spending.

You stupid asshole Libtards never really want to cut back on spending. You just spend the additional money the increased taxes bring in.

In 2012 Ron Paul had a great budget plan to reduce Federal spending a trillion a year while maintaining Defense, Social Security and Medicare. Even maintaining most of the filthy welfare shit.

It was a trillion a year in 2012. If we had done what he suggested we could have paid down the debt $11 Trillion since then but you Libtards didn't want to suck it up and do the right thing.

English. Learn it.

Meanwhile, the Republicans are holding performative assholery hearings and doing nothing about the budget or the debt.
What are they supposed to do? They can't get anything past the hostile Senate and the White House.

Never since WWII.

2. Cut back on spending.

/——-/ “When have raising taxes EVER reduced cumulative debt you fucking moron? Never since WW II.”
Truer words were never said.

Forum List

Back