Biden Set To Unveil More Than $2 Trillion In Tax Hikes In Budget

I'm upper middle class, dipshit. I take advantage of all the tax expenditures I can get.

However, I am more than willing to give them up if it means lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

We have a country where people earning identical incomes are paying radically differing amounts of taxes, depending on how they meet the behaviors the federal government and the special interests want from them.

You cannot possibly be a conservative if you support this massive government interference in the markets.
Hahahaha….sure you are. It’s bizarre as hell….the cyber warriors calling for higher taxes always seem to be wealthy individuals….I always wonder how much you do-gooders donate to the treasury since you feel so under-taxed and all?

Hahahaha….sure you are. It’s bizarre as hell….the cyber warriors calling for higher taxes always seem to be wealthy individuals….I always wonder how much you do-gooders donate to the treasury since you feel so under-taxed and all?
Comprehension fail. You really are dense.

I have clearly stated that if we eliminate tax expenditures, we can LOWER tax rates for EVERYONE.

All caught up now, willfully blind monkey?

I clearly condemn the worthless wars and our worthless domestic social engineering policies. No, I don't want any part of higher taxes. Let the govt do without and live within their means. Dont want any of their utopian feel good programs. Nope.
So pass on the $30 trillion already spent on you that we are in debt for on to your grand kids at even higher interest rates, eh?

You are aware that society increases behavior that is encouraged and decreases behaviors that are penalized, yes?
As a people we have a vested interest in increasing some behaviors and discouraging others.
For the benefit of society.
That's just a fact.
The problem is where we accept that line.

Society should discourage murder. No one disagrees.

It should not be encouraging you to buy the 'correct' water heater or buy anything really. That is what they are doing and is antithetical to anyone that thinks government power should be limited.

NO!

We do not need to raise taxes one cent.

Not only will raising taxes have a negative impact on the productive economy all it will do is put more money in the hands of the politician to spend and the idiots will spend it..
Not if we do both.

The problem is where we accept that line.

Society should discourage murder. No one disagrees.

It should not be encouraging you to buy the 'correct' water heater or buy anything really. That is what they are doing and is antithetical to anyone that thinks government power should be limited.

No disagreement there.

There are a few things in general -

Encouraging responsible home ownership.
Marriage

Comprehension fail. You really are dense.

I have clearly stated that if we eliminate tax expenditures, we can LOWER tax rates for EVERYONE.

All caught up now, willfully blind monkey?
That’s a cool theory….can you fools better illustrate how you see that playing out in practice?
So…..I can’t deduct the interest paid on my mortgage but my effective tax rate is a point lower and you think that‘s a better deal for me because my tax rate is lower?
Are you fucking serious?

pknopp

That’s a cool theory….can you fools better illustrate how you see that playing out in practice?
So…..I can’t deduct the interest paid on my mortgage but my effective tax rate is a point lower and you think that‘s a better deal for me because my tax rate is lower?
Are you fucking serious?

pknopp
Your tax rates would be several points lower if we eliminated tax expenditures.

And housing would be up to 27 percent cheaper.

You are engaging in a subject of which you are totally ignorant.

The country is in debt.
Doesn't mean that bridge hasn't been paid for.
The government may simply have sent those funds to one of the blue states that suck up all the red state money.

The bridge added to our debt. Sorry for your ignorance.

Forum List

Back