Biden Set To Unveil More Than $2 Trillion In Tax Hikes In Budget

I support shutting the government down.

/——-/ Yup, but you refuse to address the position a veto puts the president. BTW, only Republican presidents have vetoed spending bills, never democRAT presidents. I wonder why?Democrats Attack Trump Over Not Signing Massive Spending and COVID-19 Relief Bill - Deneen Borelli

Yes, it was Congress, and Trump tried to block it but couldn’t. Thanks for making my point.

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country. He did not try to block shit, he always asked for more money

Democrats could voluntarily write checks to government and eliminate the deficit. Lead by example Dems, take one for the country.

It wasn't a tough question. If a president isn't going to do the right thing, what's the point?
/——/ I’m tired of chasing you down your rabbit hole. You’re either too stupid to get it, or you’re just being difficult to get attention.

/——/ I’m tired of chasing you down your rabbit hole. You’re either too stupid to get it, or you’re just being difficult to get attention.

I don't get it which is why I'm asking you to explain it.

Go ahead and raise taxes on corporations and feel good about that when you pay more for their products.

President Biden is set to formally propose an array of tax increases on wealthy individuals and corporations in a budget plan that he says will reduce the deficit by $2 trillion over the next decade, setting up a battle royal with Republicans on Capitol Hill.

Biden told lawmakers during his State of the Union address last month that his budget will lower the deficit and extend the solvency of the Medicare Trust Fund “by making the wealthy and big corporations begin to pay their fair share.”

The White House on Tuesday unveiled a proposal to raise the Medicare surtax on earned and unearned income above $400,000 from 3.8 percent to 5 percent.

Late last month, the president proposed a new tax on wealthy households that would require individuals and families worth more than $100 million to pay a 20 percent tax on income and the unrealized gains of liquid assets such as stocks.

Now that's just stupid, taxing the value of your stocks before you have sold them. There's no way anyone will go along with that. Maybe Biden put that in there as a bargaining chip to give away in exchange for something else.

"Reduce the deficit by $2 trillion over the next decade". So what's that? Reduce our current trillion and a half dollar deficits by $200 billion a year? Whoop-dee-do!

Republicans say Biden’s budget will be dead on arrival when the president formally sends it to Capitol Hill on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Republicans have offered no plan at all to reduce our debt they helped to build.
Tax hikes from a Democrap?

Stop the presses. This is heard of! Absolutely heard of.

Biden is right! We need to tax the fucking rich that are draining our middle class dry! It is time to tax them at 1950's levels. This way we can honestly pay off the debt, move the wealth back to the middle and help people in need.

Biden is right! We need to tax the fucking rich that are draining our middle class dry! It is time to tax them at 1950's levels. This way we can honestly pay off the debt, move the wealth back to the middle and help people in need.

He needs to tax you, lackey. Pay your fair share

The reason we have a middle class is literally because of
1. Anti-trust allowing for competition
2. Leftist regulation and fairness in workers rights
3. The high tax rates on the rich during the 1920's through 1970's that allowed investment within our own country.

Ever since assholes like Reagan cut taxes all the wealth have been moving away from 95% of this country into the hands of the pigs.

Forum List

Back