Biden Set To Unveil More Than $2 Trillion In Tax Hikes In Budget

Republicans had two years under Trump where the Democrats could not block the budget. The Republicans ran up the debt.
the question was about ideas not what they did,,,

we all know the GOP establishment are just democrats going the speed limit, but there are several of them that do want it and would vote for it,,

That's wrong but you know that. Congress can not spend a single penny unless the president agree's to it.

Why do you continue to do this?

I fully supported him not signing off on the debt. Sadly he was not.
/——-/ When has Congress ever caved when government shut down. Go ahead tell us.

the question was about ideas not what they did,,,

we all know the GOP establishment are just democrats going the speed limit, but there are several of them that do want it and would vote for it,,

Which means little to nothing as those who will not will continue to get elected and put into leadership positions. ie: McConnell.

/——-/ When has Congress ever caved when government shut down. Go ahead tell us.

I support shutting the government down.

Which means little to nothing as those who will not will continue to get elected and put into leadership positions. ie: McConnell.
now that youve played your partisan BS what do you have to say about the idea of cutting fed gov to reduce debt and deficit???

Potatohead's $2 trillion in tax hikes is $2 trillion taken out of the productive economy and put in the hands of stupid bureaucrats that don't give a shit about you and whose bosses are corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups.

Not one cent of debt will be retired with the $2 trillion but there will be $2 trillion (directly and indirectly) less American family income.

Opinion:

I said this under Trump.
and after that you did n nothing,,

how about instead of just fighting to see who can get the best rant you spend your time calling them out and helping the ones that want to cut it??

I know thats asking a lot from someone that lives for the conflict,,,

Opinion:

I said this under Trump.
this might be a problem you could help with,,

and after that you did n nothing,,

how about instead of just fighting to see who can get the best rant you spend your time calling them out and helping the ones that want to cut it??

I know thats asking a lot from someone that lives for the conflict,,,

lol.....I'm not the one who continues to vote for the same old, same old.

I’ve got one for you… Remove every single budget item which cannot be DIRECTLY related t one of the SPECIFIC items in Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution. The deficit would disappear VERY quickly.
We don't need a $5-6 trillion a year Federal government. We already spend about $5 trillion on state and local governments and there are very few things that need to funded at the Federal level.

We need Defense, State Department, Federal Courts and maybe a couple of other things but that is about it.

Most people would agree that we need to pay a user tax to build roads so the fuel tax is OK providing the money is spent efficiently. After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Absolutely no entitlements, welfare, grants, subsidies or bailouts.

The Federal budget should be in the $1.5 trillion a year range, maybe less.

this might be a problem you could help with,,

I argue over and over we need to Crack down hard on the reason they come.

Jobs.

I argue over and over we need to Crack down hard on the reason they come.

Jobs.
the reason they come and why the cost is so high is because of the welfare not the jobs,, if all of them are working we wouldnt be spending money on them,,,

Forum List

Back