Biden Sells Our Oil

What was his reason for Biden selling oil again?

I didn't even know the President had an oil company.

It turns out that Biden is a diabolical mastermind that engineered a worldwide oil shortage and got the GOP to change the rules for selling oil from the SRP just so he could then sell it to China when he was finally elected as POTUS.

And all this time I thought he was a senile old moron that did could not change his own diaper.

Good thing I have these folks on here to let me know who the true Biden really si

Refineries shut down during covid. They‘re reluctant to start up too fast. It’s all about Trump fking up covid and giving Putin the the excuse he needed to continue war in Ukraine.
Now talk about a conspiracy theory.. That's a good one... ROTFLMBO..

It turns out that Biden is a diabolical mastermind that engineered a worldwide oil shortage and got the GOP to change the rules for selling oil from the SRP just so he could then sell it to China when he was finally elected as POTUS.

And all this time I thought he was a senile old moron that did could not change his own diaper.

Good thing I have these folks on here to let me know who the true Biden really si
And you show your stupidity once again... Everyone knows that we are being led by a puppet. The question is who exactly is pulling his string's. Takes a village in la la leftist land ya know.

Now talk about a conspiracy theory.. That's a good one... ROTFLMBO..
Oh, covid didn’t happen ? There were no shut downs. The airlines didn’t close most of their flights. YHYHUYA for three years.

Which way is the count going since the start of 2021....up or down?

Thankfully for me eagle1462010 has already called you out for this because you truly are the lowest of the low. You act all like you can't stand Biden and yet you can't even criticize the man for anything he has done to fuck up this country and to make matters even worse, you start taking advantage of me for my learning disabilities in trying to fool me and lie your way out of this since I don't know as much as everybody else here about politics. As if I was EVER going to believe a single word you say anyways.

Thankfully for me eagle1462010 has already called you out for this because you truly are the lowest of the low. You act all like you can't stand Biden and yet you can't even criticize the man for anything he has done to fuck up this country and to make matters even worse, you start taking advantage of me for my learning disabilities in trying to fool me and lie your way out of this since I don't know as much as everybody else here about politics. As if I was EVER going to believe a single word you say anyways.

Still cannot get me off your mind, can you.

Made any new threads about me today?

And you show your stupidity once again... Everyone knows that we are being led by a puppet. The question is who exactly is pulling his string's. Takes a village in la la leftist land ya know.

Damn, I wish you people would make up your minds. One post he is a criminal mastermind and the next he is a puppet

It cannot be both, pick one and stick with it

Damn, I wish you people would make up your minds. One post he is a criminal mastermind and the next he is a puppet

It cannot be both, pick one and stick with it
Yah, he won the election by masterminding the greatest election fraud ever. And yet, according to them, he’s senile.

So, you're not even going to attempt a defense today? Not even name calling? You're losing your touch.

Not even worth the time. This is getting a tad boring.

All any of you have are attacks and ignoring of facts that have been given.

What's the point really?

Yah, he won the election by masterminding the greatest election fraud ever. And yet, according to them, he’s senile.

These people blame him for the drop in active wells in the US that took place before he was even the nominee, let alone the POTUS.

In this very thread they have blamed him for things that took place in 2020.

TDS was, and is still bad but these folks with their BDS is making that look tame

He's a puppet being run by criminal masterminds.
So these criminal masterminds out smarter you again. Somehow, over 300 repugnant admin and campaign officials have been indicted, and only 3 of the Dems have been. So who are these criminals masterminds ? Is one Trumps own DOJ who REFUSED to indict any of Biden’s henchmen…..including your new “ Hillary”, Hunter ?

These people blame him for the drop in active wells in the US that took place before he was even the nominee, let alone the POTUS.

In this very thread they have blamed him for things that took place in 2020.

TDS was, and is still bad but these folks with their BDS is making that look tame
And before that, it was Obama’s tan suits that mesmerized the deep state. Hunter is the rights new Hillary.

Not even worth the time. This is getting a tad boring.

So,.. in other words,.. (putting this into past tense)

you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir.jpg

What ever makes you happy, winning on a forum really seems important to you....so yep you won! Well done

You know what's REALLY funny?? This time you didn't even try denying what I said about you being a lying bastard that's actually a Biden supporter. After all, all I ever hear you say is that you don't like him. Then you talk like nothing is ever his fault and poor old Biden. Maybe nothing is ever his fault directly, but his administration is definitely at fault.

Forum List

Back