Biden Sells Our Oil

Yep, all we need is another worldwide pandemic and we can get back to 1.98 gas.
Go ask your buddy Fauchi to go do more gain of function on bats...........huh.

Another area you preached pretending to be Anti Mandate then going off on RIGHTEOUS IT WAS TO FIRE those who wouldn't get it.

Remember that shit..............hmmmm........when I calle your butt out on the Anthrax vaccine and finally getting you to admit you were PUNKED?

Nope, it was the right thing to do. 20 years, more than a trillion dollars and more than 4000 American service members lost is more than enough time.

Whether we left in 2010, 2020 or 2040 the end result would have been the same.

It was way past time to stop throwing away American money and lives on that shithole of a country
Turning tail and running is never the answer.. It gets the innocent murdered, and their lives matter just as much as any other. So instead of strategizing to win the war in a final push, we did what Democrat's and status quo rhino's love to do, and that is turn coat and run like the coward's they always are.

Go ask your buddy Fauchi to go do more gain of function on bats...........huh.

Another area you preached pretending to be Anti Mandate then going off on RIGHTEOUS IT WAS TO FIRE those who wouldn't get it.

Remember that shit..............hmmmm........when I calle your butt out on the Anthrax vaccine and finally getting you to admit you were PUNKED?
He thinks that no one is smart enough to see the pattern that had taken shape. Busted...

Yep, that is 100% correct.

I was 100% against the Govt mandate, and 100% behind the rights of employers to require it if they choose to.

It is called freedom

Turning tail and running is never the answer.. It gets the innocent murdered, and their lives matter just as much as any other. So instead of strategizing to win the war in a final push, we did what Democrat's and status quo rhino's love to do, and that is turn coat and run like the coward's they always are.

We had 20 years to "try and win the war". Of those 20, 12 were under GOP control. Yet it never happened.

Yep, that is 100% correct.

I was 100% against the Govt mandate, and 100% behind the rights of employers to require it if they choose to.

It is called freedom
As you cheered for those who didn't agree Losing their fucking jobs. Or military who had been fighting in the sandy regions of the world only to be thrown out over a GARBAGE VACCINE. Even the ones WHO HAD NATURAL IMMUNITY which HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE BETTER THAN A GARBAGE VACCINE.

You are FULL OF IT..............You would have been OK if 20 million got fired with a OSHA MANDATE......had it not been for SCOTUS.

FREEDOM........HUH? SCREW YOU...........and if you keep pushing that crap Freedom will come a calling in this country TROLL

As you cheered for those who didn't agree Losing their fucking jobs. Or military who had been fighting in the sandy regions of the world only to be thrown out over a GARBAGE VACCINE. Even the ones WHO HAD NATURAL IMMUNITY which HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE BETTER THAN A GARBAGE VACCINE.

I did not cheer, but I did support the rights of employers and the US military to make such requirements.

I did not cheer, but I did support the rights of employers and the US military to make such requirements.
The LIAR 2 STEP.

I think any employer who forced the vaccine to keep a job should have it's ass sued off if adverse effects happened. And in regards to the military YOU ARE NOT A LAB RAT.........SO SCREW YOU..........the vaccine didn't stop the spread so it didn't work.

Men with brass balls stood up on Anthrax and saved your sorry ass from having to take the anthrax garbage back in the day.

You don't care about FREEDOM. You are GLOBALIST WHORE.

We had 20 years to "try and win the war". Of those 20, 12 were under GOP control. Yet it never happened.
Yes Rhino's are a screwed up bunch for sure, but no where near as bad as the Democrat's. That's why in the final year or days of war/any operation, the Democrat's manage to screw things up either directly or indirectly if involved.

Did Tucker say we have a shitload of oil? Is there a shortage now? If the refineries "shun" the nasty crude, that's what is sold off, what the hell do you want?
Refineries shut down during covid. They‘re reluctant to start up too fast. It’s all about Trump fking up covid and giving Putin the the excuse he needed to continue war in Ukraine.

The LIAR 2 STEP.

I think any employer who forced the vaccine to keep a job should have it's ass sued off if adverse effects happened. And in regards to the military YOU ARE NOT A LAB RAT.........SO SCREW YOU..........the vaccine didn't stop the spread so it didn't work.

Men with brass balls stood up on Anthrax and saved your sorry ass from having to take the anthrax garbage back in the day.

Thank you, that was an epic rant.

It is shit like this that makes this forum so very entertaining

The LIAR 2 STEP.

Thank you, that was an epic rant.

It is shit like this that makes this forum so very entertaining

What was his reason for Biden selling oil again?

I didn't even know the President had an oil company.

Forum List

Back